Spectre vs the Sentinels of Magic 2006! SPOILERS!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jrodslam
Looks like some members from the Sentinels of Magic are coming together onece again for the new year. Who wins this time?

Spectre vs Nabu, Phantom Strnager, Madame X, Zatanna.

SPOILERS BELOW.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/7070/4703xpage20bb.th.jpghttp://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9533/4703xpage37dg.th.jpghttp://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6189/4703xpage44xo.th.jpghttp://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2735/4703xpage50lx.th.jpg

AcousticDoc
who is controlling the spectre in the current continuity?

jrodslam
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
who is controlling the spectre in the current continuity?

Noone. Hes awol right now because he doesnt currently have a host. Eclipso is there manipulating him and steering him in the wrong direction to eliminate all magic in the DCU.

The Ion
I'm looking forward to seeing the big guns go up against Spectre. Nabu Vs Spectre will be excellent. evil face

jrodslam
Hell f'n yea! And Zatanna finally gets some action with Spectre!

Laminator_X
I think ignoring the entirity of the Hal Jordan Spectre comics is one of the saddest things that DC has ever done. They were something special, and now they may as well have been an Elseworlds.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I think ignoring the entirity of the Hal Jordan Spectre comics is one of the saddest things that DC has ever done. They were something special, and now they may as well have been an Elseworlds.

Kepp them close to your heart, and theyll never be forgotten. big grin

Id much rather have him as a Lantern anyways. I cant stand Stewart.

The Ion
Stewart never really got much attention anyway. He was even minor in the JLA comics and the GL book was still Kyle's and the GL in every crossover was Kyle.

sam_drugbringer
Eclipso is curently doing something with the socioty, and is not with the spectre.

I doubt the "big guns" will have much more effect then last time. I have no idea what they are planing, hopefuly it's something smart and not just attacking him.

Adam Warlock
If those guys mentioned bring down Spectre, then Spectre isn't as powerful rogue as everyone would like it to be.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
If those guys mentioned bring down Spectre, then Spectre isn't as powerful rogue as everyone would like it to be.

You have to remember that those are probably the most powerful magic users. He snuck up on Madame X as well as Fate, but now hes fighting Nabu. He never faced Zatanna in DOV yet. Phantom Stranger is fully prepared now. They may recruit more people as well.

If they defeat him, i dont think it takes anything from Spectre. Considering how the Shadowpact and Captain Marvel almost did.

Adam Warlock
If they can take him, Strange with the backing of The Vishanti and the Ancient One should be able to take him down too.

Draco69
Godammit. IC#2 is already out?

Superherovandal
I highly doubt they will. as Spectre is uberly uber powerful. He's defeating the Lords of Order and Chaos like nothing in that pic.

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
If they can take him, Strange with the backing of The Vishanti and the Ancient One should be able to take him down too. The thing is, The Sentinals of Magic have access to the Spear of Destiny, the only weapon known to harm the Spectre. .They locked the weapon inside of the sun after Day of Judgement.

wink

Wierd though, because Nabu is in a fight for his life already, given the fact he ended the last issue of JSA face to face with Mordru.

Even though Mordru already whooped him once, as Sand.
But now Nabu is just the artifacts with no host, like in Kingdom Come.
Interesting when you consider that Nightwing is wearing the Red Robin costume from Kingdom Come as well.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I highly doubt they will. as Spectre is uberly uber powerful. He's defeating the Lords of Order and Chaos like nothing in that pic.

You have to remember that The Lords of Order and Chaoshave many members. Nabu and Mordru are the top from each side. Shazam is a lower member than Nabu, same for Hawk and Doves agents.

Not takig anything away from Spectre though. He is uber powerful.

Juntai
I wonder if they'll get the rest of them too...
a lot more than those will be needed to fetch the spear of destiny.

Alan Scott was there in Day of Judgment.

and
Hellblazer John Constantine,
Deadman,
Etigan The Demon,
are all sentinals of magic

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
I wonder if they'll get the rest of them too...
a lot more than those will be needed to fetch the spear of destiny.

Alan Scott was there in Day of Judgment.

and
Hellblazer John Constantine,
Deadman,
Etigan The Demon,
are all sentinals of magic

True. As well as Sentinel(Alan Scott). Is Dr.Occult still alive? And isnt Swamp Thing part of them as well?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by jrodslam
True. As well as Sentinel(Alan Scott). Is Dr.Occult still alive? And isnt Swamp Thing part of them as well?

Swamp Thing is not a part of them. He knows them quite well though and vice versa.

ImmortalOne
Spectre still wins IMO !!

Adam Warlock
Spectre should b!tch slap the Sentinels Of Magic unless major PIS/CIS is involved. By the sounds of it, Spectre will be doing some jobbing though.

ImmortalOne
DUde, the protagonist has to take a few cheapshots at first !!!

jrodslam
Oh you know Spectre is gonna job lol. I just wanna know when. It would truly be a sight to see if even the magical villains team up with the SoM.

ImmortalOne
SOM ??

jrodslam
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
SOM ??

Sentinels of Magic. Sorry.

ImmortalOne
Thanks bro.

Mider
Spectre wins in my opinion he beat Shazam and Fate, and basically all the magic users who went up against him but magic is tricky when it comes into play with comics cause if your really good at magic you can beat anyone sept TOAA or The Presance.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Mider
Spectre wins in my opinion he beat Shazam and Fate, and basically all the magic users who went up against him but magic is tricky when it comes into play with comics cause if your really good at magic you can beat anyone sept TOAA or The Presance.

Well he beat Hector with one move, but Fate is not longer. Its currently Nabu who is in full control. Although i did hear that Spectre beat Nabu before. Dont know when though.

In Shazams defence, when he and Spectre fought, Shazam was already weakened from his tussle with Mordru, so.........

thesilverspider
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well he beat Hector with one move, but Fate is not longer. Its currently Nabu who is in full control. Although i did hear that Spectre beat Nabu before. Dont know when though.

In Shazams defence, when he and Spectre fought, Shazam was already weakened from his tussle with Mordru, so.........

nabu can take spectre imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.