chapter 27

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mike2650
Has anyone heard about the new movie about John Lennon's assassination staring Jared Leto (Mark David Chapman) Linsey Lohan (Mark David Chapman's Girlfriend) . This personally disgusts me this in NOT a moment in history that should be glorified or profited from. John Lennon is one of the most important people in history and his death shocked millions of people and still dose to this day. Mark David Chapman did this appalling crime for fame why give it to him. Mark David Chapman dose not deserve fame.

Nevermind
I think the movie you are referring to is Bobby. Which is an assassination movie about JFK that stars Lindsay Lohan. No mention of Jared Leto. I don't know if this movie may be made or not, but since there is no mention of it so far on imdb, I'd say it's 100% speculation.

Tptmanno1
Haven't heard of it.

noelluvspotter
How can you have lindsay lohan as a crazed fan of one of the most famous legends that ever lived. I think that having linsday lohan as the huge fan of JOHN LENNON is just the dumbest thing i ever hurd. Iam not shure who i would cast i just know it wouldn't be linsday. what do you think.

noelluvspotter
i totaly agree i think that giving mark david chapman fame is crazy but i am really glad they are making a movie about JOHN LENNON the last movie they made about any beatle thats not a doc. was the yellow submarine and that was so long ago.so this new movie was well over due.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.