Piledriver, Bulldozer and Thunderball (from Wrecking Crew) vs. The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
3 powerhouses from the famous Wrecking Crew.... against Fantastic Fours "its clobberin time" THING.....

never... ever ... underestimate an in rage Thing..... i mean this Guy has battled (and survived) encounters with an enraged Hulk.....

who wins this ?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Betageuze
3 powerhouses from the famous Wrecking Crew.... against Fantastic Fours "its clobberin time" THING.....

never... ever ... underestimate an in rage Thing..... i mean this Guy has battled (and survived) encounters with an enraged Hulk.....

who wins this ?

The THING no problems...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The THING no problems...

I think they've already fought, but Wynndar would know better......Anyway, i wouldn't say it's as easy as you think. Thor had a lot of trouble with the wrecker by himself. Thing is fatter, uglier, WEAKER than Thor. So logically speaking, he should lose to the three.

~wickerman~

RAGE17
after the fight all that remains is a big pile of rock.....

Wickerman
Originally posted by RAGE17
after the fight all that remains is a big pile of rock.....

yes

~wickerman~

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Wickerman
I think they've already fought, but Wynndar would know better......Anyway, i wouldn't say it's as easy as you think. Thor had a lot of trouble with the wrecker by himself. Thing is fatter, uglier, WEAKER than Thor. So logically speaking, he should lose to the three.

~wickerman~

cool

The THING has beat the crap out of The Wrecker 3 or 4 times with ease once even when the The THING was very drunk... All the while through the fight The Wecker was boasting about how he kicked THORs ass like he normally does and couldn't believe that Ben was trashing him as he was and that he was doing it in the bag... Wrecker got in some nice wrecking bar shots don't get me wrong that bars a *****, but he went down none the less... Normal situations those 3 are no match... Over quickly.

Happy Dance

Wynndar
Things already beaten them all...Wrecker is the only one who stands any kind of chance, the others have about as much power as Thing's finger.

Thing had trouble with Wrecker their first go...He took a sustained beating from the crowbar...Thing eventually snapped and got angry on Wrecker and I think he broke his arms.

Their next go, Thing was drunk and on his way home from the bars when the cops flagged him down and convinced him to help them out. Thing tried to talk him down, Wrecker boasted about how he was expecting Thor. Wrecker got a couple hits...Then Thing just wore him out, broke his nose and knocked out some of his teeth...then while Wrecker was crawling around on the ground, Thing picked up his crowbar and continue to beat his @ss off-panel.

Wynndar
I just realized Wrecker's not even in this fight! Thing would beat these kids in his sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.