Dc's Best girls vs. Marvel's best Girls who wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman
Supergirl ( kara)
Starfire
Donna Troy (as troia)
Maxima
Saturn Girl
Dr. Light
Jade
Batgirl( the mute)
Artemis ( the amazon)
Tomorrow Woman
Andromeda

Vs.

Binary
Nova ( the herald)
Xenith ( gladiator's cousin)
Jean Grey
Moondragon
Invisable Woman
Elektra
Photon
Sersi ( the avenger)
Storm
She Hulk
Spider Woman II

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman
Supergirl ( kara)
Starfire
Donna Troy (as troia)
Maxima
Saturn Girl
Dr. Light
Jade
Batgirl( the mute)
Artemis ( the amazon)
Tomorrow Woman
Andromeda

Vs.

Binary
Nova ( the herald)
Xenith ( gladiator's cousin)
Jean Grey
Moondragon
Invisable Woman
Elektra
Photon
Sersi ( the avenger)
Storm
She Hulk
Spider Woman II

Marvel team.

Creshosk
Jean Grey Marvel team.

nvrbeenwthagirl

BobbyD
Wow...storm getting ripped a new ass? sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Andromeda is Basically Supergirl times 3. She is a daxamite and she herself is stronger than superman. She is somewhere in Binary's class. Storm Looses very badly.

Creshosk
Maxima shows Jean grey what an almeracian queen with too many psionic powers can do to a puny mutant, You're not up on the latest with Jean Grey are you?

She's a phoenix avatar.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Marvel's answer to every one is Pheonix this and Phoenix that. Jean Grey is powerful in her own right. She doesnt' need to be on a team if she is Phoenix all the time. But for the sake of Jean being a phoenix avatar, I would just switch up the battle and put Donna troy as troia on Jean grey. She would still loose and troia basically had ALL the powers of All the titans of myth.

Creshosk
Marvel's answer to every one is Pheonix this and Phoenix that. Jean Grey is powerful in her own right. She doesnt' need to be on a team if she is Phoenix all the time. But for the sake of Jean being a phoenix avatar, I would just switch up the battle and put Donna troy as troia on Jean grey. She would still loose and troia basically had ALL the powers of All the titans of myth.

Phoenix > Troia

Titans of myth hardly stacks up to a multiversal threat like phoenix. erm

I'll get you a scan here in a second. . .

Edit: http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nxm154208ef.jpg

She amputated the entire future. . she's outside of the universe at this point, with that kind of power I fail to see how the powers of all the titans of myth which still equates to about skyfather, is going to deal with that kind of power. . .

nvrbeenwthagirl
each titan of myth at full power is more than a sky father in themselves. All of them combined is more than enough to defeat phoenix. Hell, Ganthet could defeat Phoenix.

GalacticStorm
each titan of myth at full power is more than a sky father in themselves. All of them combined is more than enough to defeat phoenix. Hell, Ganthet could defeat Phoenix.

In a crossover Phoenix was equated with the Source. There is no way Ganthet or Troia are a match for Phoenix.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ganthet basically housed all the power of the gaurdians. Who were the architechs of the universe. Phoenix is an abstract force given a personality. She is destructive for sure. But there is no way she can beat the combined might of the titans of myth. Not in one being. She couldn't over whelm Donna no matter how much she threw out. Donna's abilities were limiteless and she could do any thing Phoenix could do. Just becuz she didnt' doesn't make it so. It seems to me these forums are governed by fans of thier perspective favorites instead of thoughtful pondering on the proposed battles. If all of these beings lived in the same universe, I could think that mr. mxylplx, takion, paralax, or the spectre would treat miss pheonix to her first real ass whuping.

Creshosk
ganthet basically housed all the power of the gaurdians. Who were the architechs of the universe. Phoenix is an abstract force given a personality.You are WAY behind the times if you think that. Which is the root of your problem, you probably haven't read a phoenix related title since the 80's X-men titles. . .

In the scan I showed you Phoenix is outside of the universe. So any universal being is insufficient to deal with Phoenix.

Spectre is debateable, none of the others you mentioned are capable of dealing with phoenix either.

GalacticStorm
ganthet basically housed all the power of the gaurdians. Who were the architechs of the universe. Phoenix is an abstract force given a personality. She is destructive for sure. But there is no way she can beat the combined might of the titans of myth. Not in one being. She couldn't over whelm Donna no matter how much she threw out. Donna's abilities were limiteless and she could do any thing Phoenix could do. Just becuz she didnt' doesn't make it so. It seems to me these forums are governed by fans of thier perspective favorites instead of thoughtful pondering on the proposed battles. If all of these beings lived in the same universe, I could think that mr. mxylplx, takion, paralax, or the spectre would treat miss pheonix to her first real ass whuping.

Did you not read my last post? In a crossover Phoenix and the Source were reprsented as the same thing. After hearing that how are you gonna try and tell me Donna Troy is a match for her.

In current marvel continuity Phoenix is responsible for the creation of the multiverse. It is not gonna be beaten by Ganthet or a teen titan. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
actually mr. mx is outside of the universe as well. and he can do stuff the phoenix could never dream of. He could turn her into a pickle and eat her. Paralax cleaned the universe. Takion is the source. The source is God's power. While the presence is his mind. while the spectre is his anger. You over estimate the phoenix.

Creshosk
actually mr. mx is outside of the universe as well. and he can do stuff the phoenix could never dream of. He could turn her into a pickle and eat her.doubtful, you are still operating under the assumption that Phoenix is universal being.

Can Mr Mx do that to the source or a full powered spectre?

Paralax cleaned the universe. Through a loophole. He has not demonstrated sufficent ability to handle the phoenix.

Takion is the source. The source is God's power. While the presence is his mind. while the spectre is his anger. You over estimate the phoenix. You underestimate the phonix due to lack of knowledge and understanding of the phoenix.

GalacticStorm
actually mr. mx is outside of the universe as well. and he can do stuff the phoenix could never dream of. He could turn her into a pickle and eat her. Paralax cleaned the universe. Takion is the source. The source is God's power. While the presence is his mind. while the spectre is his anger. You over estimate the phoenix.

In Marvel Phoenix would be the equivalent of the Source. In a crossover they were shown to be the same thing. I think my last post must have confused you. The likes of Parralax are no match for Phoenix. Yeah he can destroy a universe (who cant these days) but Phoenix is responsible for the creation of the multiverse and as Creshs scan showed a universe is nothing to her. She held marvels universe in her hand, amputated its future and then telekinetically restructured it. Universal level beings like Ganthet and Parallax are no threat to Phoenix. Youre outdated on your info.

Creshosk
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
In Marvel Phoenix would be the equivalent of the Source. In a crossover they were shown to be the same thing. I think my last post must have confused you. The likes of Parralax are no match for Phoenix. Yeah he can destroy a universe (who cant these days) but Phoenix is responsible for the creation of the multiverse and as Creshs scan showed a universe is nothing to her. She held marvels universe in her hand, amputated its future and then telekinetically restructured it. Universal level beings like Ganthet and Parallax are no threat to Phoenix. Youre outdated on your info. Not my scan, your scan. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
this is the problem when I read these types of forums. Phoenix is reverted back to an abstract entity when I never mentioned Jean Grey as anythign other than the powerful mutant that she is. The forum was about a good old fashioned knock down battle with some pretty powerful girls at the levels I mentioned. Phoenix cannot defeat Mr. Mxy. There is no way. he can't even kill himself. Her powers are limited in certain aspects. while his are rediculous. He can do things like turn people into cartoons. SHe can't beat takion becuz he is the source. if he were to loose himself in a battle and loose his humanity, she would never be able to beat the being who basically powers all of reality, even the spectres power comes from the source. and I know the spectre would treat jean grey.

JediMasterLuke5
Wonder Woman and Supergirl basically out classes them all. DC for sure. Probally like 8/10

Creshosk
this is the problem when I read these types of forums. Phoenix is reverted back to an abstract entity when I never mentioned Jean Grey as anythign other than the powerful mutant that she is. Here we go again. .

Jeangrey became one with the phoenix force to be come phoenix DUE to her omega level mutantancy.

The forum was about a good old fashioned knock down battle with some pretty powerful girls at the levels I mentioned. Then you should use a character that is not Jean Grey.

What would you think of pitting Takion up against Rune Thor and the hulk and saying that Thor and the hulk win?

Phoenix cannot defeat Mr. Mxy. There is no way. he can't even kill himself.

Can Takion?

Her powers are limited in certain aspects. Like all of creation and anything there in?

while his are rediculous. He can do things like turn people into cartoons. And?

SHe can't beat takion becuz he is the source. Equivilent in Marvel would be Phoenix Force.

if he were to loose himself in a battle and loose his humanity, she would never be able to beat the being who basically powers all of reality, And that's what the Phoenix has. . which is why she was able to fix the universe with a thought.

even the spectres power comes from the source. and I know the spectre would treat jean grey. You can't know that as it's never happened and is still up for debate.

Shall I bring over the scan where a person with half of the phoenix's powers is threatening to collapse the entire multiverse into a singularity?

Edit: http://img365.imageshack.us/my.php?image=excalibur050p039vy.jpg

GalacticStorm
this is the problem when I read these types of forums. Phoenix is reverted back to an abstract entity when I never mentioned Jean Grey as anythign other than the powerful mutant that she is. The forum was about a good old fashioned knock down battle with some pretty powerful girls at the levels I mentioned. Phoenix cannot defeat Mr. Mxy. There is no way. he can't even kill himself. Her powers are limited in certain aspects. while his are rediculous. He can do things like turn people into cartoons. SHe can't beat takion becuz he is the source. if he were to loose himself in a battle and loose his humanity, she would never be able to beat the being who basically powers all of reality, even the spectres power comes from the source. and I know the spectre would treat jean grey.

Youre ridiculously outdated on your Phoenix/Jean Grey ideas. Jean and Phoenix are the same thing. Theyre the very same being. Jean Grey is just how Phoenix manifests into creation. That is current marvel continuity. So next time you make a thread with Jean Grey keep that in mind.

I dont know who this Takion is but unless he's literally the Source itself he will get taken down as will anyone outside of an aspect of DC's supreme being. It takes an aspect to defeat an aspect. Mxy may be a really great reality warper but Phoenix isnt determined by reality she exists beyond it and as such will take him out no problem. Even Silver Surfer in a crossover has shown sufficient ability to nullify the effects of Mxys powers. Know your stuff.

nvrbeenwthagirl
silver surfer never nulled mxy's powers get real. Even myxy said that the surfer couldnt' have turned metropolis back if " I had turned it into a pickle" Thanks. I know my stuff. Hell the lord of time created the multi-verse in dc continuity. So am I to say he can beat the pheonix? Let's get real here. Any Character can be written to get more and more powerful. BUt I"m going for the true phoenix. The one we all know. the destructive force that can kill galaxies. If she repaired the timeline, so what. Paralax did that. Or could have. there is nothing that she did that a dc character has not also done. jean grey is a mutant. And jean grey is the one I put in the battle. Not the phoenix Force. There are so many Cosmics in Dc who get mentioned once or twice who could whup phoenix into submission. You guys put her on the level of the presence. And she is no presence.

Creshosk
silver surfer never nulled mxy's powers get real. Even myxy said that the surfer couldnt' have turned metropolis back if " I had turned it into a pickle" Thanks. I know my stuff. Hell the lord of time created the multi-verse in dc continuity. So am I to say he can beat the pheonix? Let's get real here. Any Character can be written to get more and more powerful. BUt I"m going for the true phoenix. That which you think is the real phoenix based on your outdated knowledge of Marvel Comics. Which hasn't existed for a long time. Please update your knowledge of your opponent before you mouth off.

Otherwise I could be talking about the 'true" Taikon who gets stomped by aunt may, doesn't mean that it really is the true one, but hey if you can do it why can't I?

Creshosk
And jean grey is the one I put in the battle. Not the phoenix Force. Again, go update yourself. You don't even know how the characters are and you're trying to use them.

GalacticStorm
silver surfer never nulled mxy's powers get real. Even myxy said that the surfer couldnt' have turned metropolis back if " I had turned it into a pickle" Thanks. I know my stuff. Hell the lord of time created the multi-verse in dc continuity. So am I to say he can beat the pheonix? Let's get real here. Any Character can be written to get more and more powerful. BUt I"m going for the true phoenix. The one we all know. the destructive force that can kill galaxies. If she repaired the timeline, so what. Paralax did that. Or could have. there is nothing that she did that a dc character has not also done. jean grey is a mutant. And jean grey is the one I put in the battle. Not the phoenix Force. There are so many Cosmics in Dc who get mentioned once or twice who could whup phoenix into submission. You guys put her on the level of the presence. And she is no presence.

Youre obviously more of a DC fan than you are Marvel so i'll excuse your complete ignorance on current marvel continuity.

What you need to understand is that Jean Grey is literally Phoenix. You just typing in Jean Grey is no different from typing the Phoenix Force. Thats how it is in Marvel and has been for the last 3 and a half years. Understand that. Accept it.

The time lord created Dc's multiverse? Im sure the Presence will dispute that. Who is this Time Lord? Unless he's an aspect of Dc's supreme being then he gets taken down. If he is then its a stalemate.

The difference with Parallax is that he is a universal level being who is restricted to reality. Phoenix is beyond all such concepts and she moulded and reshaped a universe on a whim whilst holding it in the palm of her hand. None of the people you have mentioned are on that level. She represents Marvels supreme being in creation. She is not getting beaten by Mxy.

What do you mean youre going for the true Phoenix? Your comments suggest you dont have a clue about what that is. Youre ideas are outdated. The destructive force is Dark Phoenix from back in the 1980s but even back then it was made clear Phoenix was just as much about creation as well. Again i say know your stuff.

Phoenix created Marvel multiverse and is one with it and you're putting her up against a Teen titan? laughing out loud

JediMasterLuke5
Phoenix gets owned by Supergirl.

nvrbeenwthagirl
is the source. and the high father of the new Gods in one. High father himself said that takion was far more powerful than himself. I know my characters well. and In the end, the phoenix is no match for takion. you telling me she can beat God's Power? Get real. Takion is like 1/3rd of God. It has been decided that DC's God is the most powerful being in any and all realities. The source allowed wanda to be waaaay more powerful in JLA/avengers. The source powers ganthet, and the flash, and all the suns. The source sustains all of hypertime ( outside of reality), The source is the combining of ALL cosmic, and ALL magic, ALL chaos, ALL order, ALL supernatural and all Natural. Takion is the source. The source is what the presence uses to create. While the Spectre is what the presence uses to Destroy. Phoenix cannot ever in any state hope to beat Takion who fully submerges himself into the full power of the source.

Creshosk
It has been decided that DC's God is the most powerful being in any and all realities. Fanboy.

Adam Warlock
Binary? Sersi? Jean Grey... Yep, Marvel team wins.

dvampire
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Phoenix gets owned by Supergirl.

No she doesn't. confused

JediMasterLuke5
Supergirl takes out phoenix any else. Speed Blitz its that simple.

GalacticStorm
is the source. and the high father of the new Gods in one. High father himself said that takion was far more powerful than himself. I know my characters well. and In the end, the phoenix is no match for takion. you telling me she can beat God's Power? Get real. Takion is like 1/3rd of God. It has been decided that DC's God is the most powerful being in any and all realities. The source allowed wanda to be waaaay more powerful in JLA/avengers. The source powers ganthet, and the flash, and all the suns. The source sustains all of hypertime ( outside of reality), The source is the combining of ALL cosmic, and ALL magic, ALL chaos, ALL order, ALL supernatural and all Natural. Takion is the source. The source is what the presence uses to create. While the Spectre is what the presence uses to Destroy. Phoenix cannot ever in any state hope to beat Takion who fully submerges himself into the full power of the source.

You really cant be that slow. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and repeat this one more time. In a crossover Phoenix and The Source were shown to be the same thing for their respective universe. Phoenix is marvels very own Source. Ok? Please dont make me repeat myself.

Phoenix Force is the heart of creation in Marvel and sustains all. Everything originates from the Phoenix it is the power of creation. Therefore unless Takion is the Source itself (not just a being tapping into its power) then he just doesnt do im afraid. sad

dvampire
Youre obviously more of a DC fan than you are Marvel so i'll excuse your complete ignorance on current marvel continuity.

What you need to understand is that Jean Grey is literally Phoenix. You just typing in Jean Grey is no different from typing the Phoenix Force. Thats how it is in Marvel and has been for the last 3 and a half years. Understand that. Accept it.

The time lord created Dc's multiverse? Im sure the Presence will dispute that. Who is this Time Lord? Unless he's an aspect of Dc's supreme being then he gets taken down. If he is then its a stalemate.

The difference with Parallax is that he is a universal level being who is restricted to reality. Phoenix is beyond all such concepts and she moulded and reshaped a universe on a whim whilst holding it in the palm of her hand. None of the people you have mentioned are on that level. She represents Marvels supreme being in creation. She is not getting beaten by Mxy.

What do you mean youre going for the true Phoenix? Your comments suggest you dont have a clue about what that is. Youre ideas are outdated. The destructive force is Dark Phoenix from back in the 1980s but even back then it was made clear Phoenix was just as much about creation as well. Again i say know your stuff.

Phoenix created Marvel multiverse and is one with it and you're putting her up against a Teen titan? laughing out loud

So basically what you're saying is that Jean has the abilities of Phoenix now and that she could use the power when ever she wants? no expression

Creshosk
Supergirl takes out phoenix any else. Speed Blitz its that simple. Not going to work, Supergirl can't hurt Phoenix. erm

And I think that Phoenix is faster, even in her powered down universal role that people see her as dark phoenix level. . . she crossed the entire galaxy in seconds. confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Creshosk
Fanboy.

Actually I'm just going off the list that wizard did as to who was actually the most powerful cosmic being in comics. Dc's God or the split persona's of Takion+the presence+the spectre are it. No one is going to muck with them. Unless they power down. Which has happened. THe presence never powers down. Phoenix can't beat takion.

JediMasterLuke5
Phoenix gets owned by supergirl. Have you ever seen Smallville if you have then you when Superman uses his superspeed he basically freezes time, he can in and out of a place with out being noticed. Phoenix would be a sitting duck while Supergirl used a speed blitz.

Creshosk
Actually I'm just going off the list that wizard did as to who was actually the most powerful cosmic being in comics.Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Dc's God or the split persona's of Takion+the presence+the spectre are it. Fanboy.

No one is going to muck with them. Unless they power down. Which has happened. THe presence never powers down. Phoenix can't beat takion. Fanboy. no expression

GalacticStorm
Fanboy.

yes Uh-huh

Nvr its an assumption on these forums that each comic book companies supreme beins are equal. So Yahweh (DC) would be equal to TOAA (Marvel). The same goes for their aspects. An aspect would stalemate another aspect. You got a lot to learn son. wink

roughrider
Power Girl sits this out? No fair!

Creshosk
Phoenix gets owned by supergirl. Have you ever seen Smallville if you have then you when Superman uses his superspeed he basically freezes time, he can in and out of a place with out being noticed. Phoenix would be a sitting duck while Supergirl used a speed blitz. Phoenix is a multiverasal entity, how the hell is Supergirl faster, and how the hell can supergirl do any damage? Didn't you see the scan I posted earlier? Phoenix was outside of the universe. . . How the hell is supergirl going to do ANYTHING?

no expression You're delusional. confused

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by dvampire
So basically what you're saying is that Jean has the abilities of Phoenix now and that she could use the power when ever she wants? no expression

Jean is Phoenix. Jean Grey is just how Phoenix manifests into creation. She is literally Phoenix she just never knew it. Theres a thread on the X-men forum called "Phoenix and women" the subject is debated intensely.

JediMasterLuke5
Phoenix is a multiverasal entity, how the hell is Supergirl faster, and how the hell can supergirl do any damage? Didn't you see the scan I posted earlier? Phoenix was outside of the universe. . . How the hell is supergirl going to do ANYTHING?

no expression You're delusional. confused
Supergirl is basically as powerful as Superman, so basically youre saying Phoenix can beat superman.
Your either.....

A)high on pot
B)dont know anything
C)a Dumb ass

your choice

Creshosk
Supergirl is basically as powerful as Superman, so basically youre saying Phoenix can beat superman.
Your either.....

A)high on pot
B)dont know anything
C)a Dumb ass

your choice Yeah you're definitly not too bright. Not even pre-crisis Superman can beat Phoenix. erm

Do you even know who and what phoenix is? no expression

No obviously you don't. confused

brainchild81
silver surfer never nulled mxy's powers get real. Even myxy said that the surfer couldnt' have turned metropolis back if " I had turned it into a pickle" Thanks. I know my stuff. Hell the lord of time created the multi-verse in dc continuity. So am I to say he can beat the pheonix? Let's get real here. Any Character can be written to get more and more powerful. BUt I"m going for the true phoenix. The one we all know. the destructive force that can kill galaxies. If she repaired the timeline, so what. Paralax did that. Or could have. there is nothing that she did that a dc character has not also done. jean grey is a mutant. And jean grey is the one I put in the battle. Not the phoenix Force. There are so many Cosmics in Dc who get mentioned once or twice who could whup phoenix into submission. You guys put her on the level of the presence. And she is no presence. Dude. You f**ked up. Admit it. This is like if I started a Human Torch Vs. Martian Manhunter thread and wrote something like "Torch melts him into a green puddle" and then when people inform me that Manhunter can deal w/fire now I say that I meant "true" MM and I start dissing Martian Manhunter. It's like saying Hyperion beats Superman because he can fly and Superman can only jump highlaughing

GalacticStorm
Actually I'm just going off the list that wizard did as to who was actually the most powerful cosmic being in comics. Dc's God or the split persona's of Takion+the presence+the spectre are it. No one is going to muck with them. Unless they power down. Which has happened. THe presence never powers down. Phoenix can't beat takion.

Prove it. Post a scan of the issue of Wizard to back up your claims. Thats how it works in these parts kid. If you cant come come up with the goods then we'll just move on because its just word which isnt enough.

JediMasterLuke5
Yeah you're definitly not too bright. Not even pre-crisis Superman can beat Phoenix. erm

Yes youre High on Pot.

Phoenix is a mutant. DUH

brainchild81
Originally posted by roughrider
Power Girl sits this out? No fair! From this point on, Power Girl shall somehow be involved in all threads. I have spoken.

Creshosk
Yes youre High on Pot.

Phoenix is a mutant. DUH What's your point?

She's an omega level mutant at that. . . confused She also happens to be the phoenix avatar. erm

eternitygoddess
Phoenix is a mutant. DUH

No, phoenix is an entity. DUH.

dvampire
Jean is Phoenix. Jean Grey is just how Phoenix manifests into creation. She is literally Phoenix she just never knew it. Theres a thread on the X-men forum called "Phoenix and women" the subject is debated intensely.

Thanks! smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by eternitygoddess
Phoenix is a mutant. DUH

No, phoenix is an entity. DUH. Both technically . . Jean Grey's mutation allowed her to evolve into the Phoenix we know her as now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
take jean grey out and put in any one of a million marvel telepaths. Now who would win in a cat fight? and power girl is not EVER going to be a the level of these babes. It's all about power, skill and coolness. hell I would put power girl at best against Namorita/kymera

Creshosk
take jean grey out and put in any one of a million marvel telepaths. Now who would win in a cat fight? and power girl is not EVER going to be a the level of these babes. It's all about power, skill and coolness. hell I would put power girl at best against Namorita/kymera Depends on who you put in. . eventually the new telepath would probably get owned, but some of them are better than others. . .

Racheal would present a similar problem for example, while not quite to the level her mother is Rachael is a phoenix host that just about beat Galactus.

Emma Frost is a high level telepath that's not uber with the phoenix force.

The stepford cukoos are debateable because there is some evidence that hints at but doesn't confirm a connection to the phoenix force. . .

etc. etc.

GalacticStorm
Yes youre High on Pot.

Phoenix is a mutant. DUH

You dont have a clue about what Phoenix is. This is Phoenix:

http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/6940/excalibur050p247mg.th.jpg

http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/7474/excalibur050p257db.th.jpg

http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/2075/excalibur050p267cf.th.jpg

http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/8963/excalibur050p277lx.th.jpg

http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/9951/excalibur050p287dm.th.jpg

Thats two Phoenix hosts tapping into the power. Jean is Phoenix. Whereas they were destroying solar systems in their battle Jean held the entire universe in her hand literally and reshaped it on a whim. Nothing but another aspect of God will cut it against Jean.

nvrbeenwthagirl
what is so cool about jean any more if she is God all the time? She was cool when she was jean grey super mutant who could kick ass. Pheonix is a cosmic being and as such is not really fun. Cosmic beings are there to threaten and build and make the story more dire. She is not fun if she can at will become God's right hand. I don't like this new Phoenix. She reminds me of why I used to hate superman. Too powerful. I like Takion and Dc's Gods cuz they dont' show up all the time. It brings the signifigance down if you got God's right hand on the xmen??!! THat's like the spectre joining the Titans. Dumb. just dumb. I take out Jean grey and put in Rogue. Now let's discuss the fight. Who would win in a cat fight!!! Dc's girls or Marvel's girls

GalacticStorm
what is so cool about jean any more if she is God all the time? She was cool when she was jean grey super mutant who could kick ass. Pheonix is a cosmic being and as such is not really fun. Cosmic beings are there to threaten and build and make the story more dire. She is not fun if she can at will become God's right hand. I don't like this new Phoenix. She reminds me of why I used to hate superman. Too powerful. I like Takion and Dc's Gods cuz they dont' show up all the time. It brings the signifigance down if you got God's right hand on the xmen??!! THat's like the spectre joining the Titans. Dumb. just dumb. I take out Jean grey and put in Rogue. Now let's discuss the fight. Who would win in a cat fight!!! Dc's girls or Marvel's girls

You've got it wrong again. When Jean found out she was really Phoenix she left the X-men and currently resides beyond the multiverse in the white hot room. You made all those judements despite being totally clueless on the character.

Rogues a lame character to replace Jean with. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
God when all i wanted was an opinion on the characters that matter. the phoenix is like me making up a fight of like superman and thor and spiderman and batman and then silver surfer and the spectre. Just dumb. Spectre beats every one.

Rogue is on level with many of the girls I mentioned and can hold her own. So who woudl you replace Rogue with? cuz from where i'm looking. Ww, maxima, supergirl, and andromeda are every where hitting people with superman level strenght or more, plus all kinds of other powers. you add in donna, star fire and the fighters and marvel has it's hands full. I picked the best marvel girls that I liked and who can kick ass. But the jean grey debate is dead. she is a goddes. she can't fight. she can go have tea with takion and the spectre

stormfront13
why not make it rogue with all the powers she has ever absorbed version of rogue, just so you didn't replace a very powerful character, with a much weaker one

GalacticStorm
God when all i wanted was an opinion on the characters that matter. the phoenix is like me making up a fight of like superman and thor and spiderman and batman and then silver surfer and the spectre. Just dumb. Spectre beats every one.

Rogue is on level with many of the girls I mentioned and can hold her own. So who woudl you replace Rogue with? cuz from where i'm looking. Ww, maxima, supergirl, and andromeda are every where hitting people with superman level strenght or more, plus all kinds of other powers. you add in donna, star fire and the fighters and marvel has it's hands full. I picked the best marvel girls that I liked and who can kick ass. But the jean grey debate is dead. she is a goddes. she can't fight. she can go have tea with takion and the spectre

Spectre would stalemate Phoenix as he's another aspect lets get that straight lol. Your basically saying Spectre beats the Source. Does that make sense to you?

What about Rachel Summers. Shes an omega level telepath /telekinetic. Marvel need that kind of firepower now that theyve lost Phoenix. Rogue is just class 50 and flies at subsonic speeds thats nothing compared to any of the Dc ladies.

stormfront13
yeah, either the amped up version of rogue who can control all of the powers she has ever absorbed, or rachel grey would be better choices

nvrbeenwthagirl
I was talking about the spectre in that battle that I mentioned with thor and superman and batman and spiderman and silver surfer. I dont' want to debate about the Phoenix whom is God in marvel. I didnt' know she had gotten promoted to being God. And when I put Rogue in as a replacement, i thought that rogue who was class fifty was a good match for some of the dc ladies like star fire. Plus rogue can touch and gain more powers. Racheal summers in not needed as Marvel has Binary on it's side. and sersi.

illadelph12
Children...

Khellendros
Jeez. Sersi alone could turn a handful of the DC team into pure oxygen. Indestructible matter manipulators are a b*tch to beat, even when you can speedblitz.

jollyjim311
Storm beats everyone. She is nasty (<- note stupid post)

Superherovandal
you know I think we should have Jean Grey be removed of the PF for this fight or none of the team will beat her.

Superherovandal
Oh and Mxy in true power would be a match for Phoenix. The whole SS thing was PIS. Mxy would curbstomp even Galactus.

Adam Warlock
Binary and Sersi can take out half of that DC team. Adding in girls like Photon, Nova, and Jean are overkill.

LethalFemme
Hey give WW the godforce to even it out.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you know I think we should have Jean Grey be removed of the PF for this fight or none of the team will beat her. She was removed from the match and replaced with rogue. no expression

Khellendros
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Hey give WW the godforce to even it out.
Or just leave Rogue in to replace Jean. Keeps the "OMG this uber cosmic power is better than that uber cosmic power!!" type debates that get nowhere.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Khellendros
Or just leave Rogue in to replace Jean. Keeps the "OMG this uber cosmic power is better than that uber cosmic power!!" type debates that get nowhere.

true

Draco69
Marvel team.

wolverine8888
marvel has two phenioxes. recheal and jean. they have storm and emma as well. but lets be honest penioces force a lone would most lily win this.

Creshosk
Originally posted by wolverine8888
marvel has two phenioxes. recheal and jean. they have storm and emma as well. but lets be honest penioces force a lone would most lily win this. Phoenix isn't in this anymore.

Metalmanx
Phoenix isn't in this anymore.

What about penioces? Are they still in this fight?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What about penioces? Are they still in this fight?

laughing funny wink

GalacticStorm
Oh and Mxy in true power would be a match for Phoenix. The whole SS thing was PIS. Mxy would curbstomp even Galactus.

Rubbish. wink

Superherovandal
no its true did you see what Joker did to DCU with not even the entirety of Mxy's power.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What about penioces? Are they still in this fight? lol

GalacticStorm
no its true did you see what Joker did to DCU with not even the entirety of Mxy's power.

So? Any old cosmic can have powe over a universe these days. Thats still nothing in comparison to the feats of Phoenix and its hosts.

Mxy is no match for an aspect.

Superherovandal
he completely altered DCU. Thats what he did. And Mxy destroyed universes when he fought Batmite. He entrapped Spectre. He is a match for Phoenix

GalacticStorm
he completely altered DCU. Thats what he did. And Mxy destroyed universes when he fought Batmite. He entrapped Spectre. He is a match for Phoenix

Big deal!! eek! Phoenix holds universes in the palm of her hands like theyre nothing. She creates and destroys the multiverse cyclically. When Mxy trapped Spectre he was nothing more than a fallen angel. He was no aspect. Impressive but doesnt make the cut. A little Imp with reality warping powers regardless of the fact that theyre universal in scale is no match for a representative of the Crown. Next thing you'll be telling me he's a match for the Source. Thats basically what this equates to. confused

Superherovandal
Mxy is really up there in Cosmic. He could easily beat Galactus and turn him into like a bananna. He wouldn't beat Phoenix but he would be sort of a match. He can like do anything. Literally.

nvrbeenwthagirl
IT seems that some of the marvel poeple have no idea of the power of some of the girls on the Dc team.

LethalFemme
IT seems that some of the marvel poeple have no idea of the power of some of the girls on the Dc team.

So sad yet, so true.yes

bitca730
I'd go for Marvel...WHY...because I can...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.