Adam Warlock vs. The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Adam Warlock

vs.

The Sentry

Scoobless
shifty

ZephroCarnelian
According to hearsay, Sentry.

According to feats... probably Warlock. smile

Mr _Whirlysplat
I loved Warlocks original series in the mid seventies, I've hated everthing about him since he came out of the Sould Gem. I vote Sentry smile

Adam Warlock
Sentry will crush Warlock physically. If he gets pulled into the soul world however, that's it. Warlock wins. Rune figured out having your soul ripped out sucks.

We don't really know the extent of Sentry's other powers, so I'm gonna say Warlock based on feats. Then again, my mind on Sentry can easily be swayed, he could very well be able to easily topple Warlock.

Warlock and Thanos are hovering just above herald, and right below skyfather range in my opinion.

Scoobless
i'm still not really sure what Warlock can do... i've read Infinity Gauntlet, but he didn't seem to do too much in that

Adam Warlock
Classic Warlock has done a lot stuff. He's smart as Thanos, possibly smarter. He also has an affinity(which means, they work best with him) with the Infinity Gems and was quite possibly the most powerful being under LT when he reclaimed the Gauntlet from Nebula. He was there many times to save the universe from galactic threats. Magus, Thanos, Man-Beast, The Goddess, Count Abyss, Etc...

Adam Warlock

Laminator_X
In anything but an all-out brawl Warlock wins. That being said, loosing to Warlock might be the best thing that could happen to the Sentry. Adam is one of the few people who could really help with his problems.i

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Laminator_X
In anything but an all-out brawl Warlock wins. That being said, loosing to Warlock might be the best thing that could happen to the Sentry. Adam is one of the few people who could really help with his problems.i

Yup. yes

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Laminator_X

classic Warlock was class 50 and had trouble with the black knight of the Universal church who had the strength of ten. That said the storylines were better then.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
classic Warlock was class 50 and had trouble with the black knight of the Universal church who had the strength of ten. That said the storylines were better then.

Classic Warlock battled Thor and held his own against Thor. smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Classic Warlock battled Thor and held his own against Thor. smile

He got beaten up by Thor smile It was over Sif, Warlock wanted to ravage her smile He is an attempted Rapist sad hey you have him as you're name sad weird huh erm

the Darkone
Adam Warlock has too many feats, and that's the wrong person to f**k with he will end up snatching your soul out of you in a blink of an eye.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by the Darkone
Adam Warlock has too many feats, and that's the wrong person to f**k with he will end up snatching your soul out of you in a blink of an eye.

Exactly. You are a genius Darkone.

guy222
AW

DigiMark007
I don't think anyone has had the meteoric fall after so much hype that Sentry has. He's still legitimately above everyone but the top heralds, but not much else.

Classic Warlock ftw. Mind games and elusiveness...there's no way he'd go head-to-head with the Golden Guardian.

LORD B
adam warlock ftw easily

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by LORD B
adam warlock ftw easily

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I don't think anyone has had the meteoric fall after so much hype that Sentry has. He's still legitimately above everyone but the top heralds, but not much else.

Classic Warlock ftw. Mind games and elusiveness...there's no way he'd go head-to-head with the Golden Guardian.

Digi is one hundred percent correct.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer

As usual.

endrict
Originally posted by Soljer

What a kiss ass big grin

Soljer
Originally posted by endrict
What a kiss ass big grin

*shrug*

I coulda just went with "cosigned," but that's a bit overused.

rougeredmage
which adam warlock is this? is this classic pre soulgem..... is it soulgem/ gauntlet era? or is it the warlock clone in annilation conquest?

DigiMark007
Generally Warlock is assumed to be his "classic" self, which is circa Infinity Gauntlet. His first incarnation was "Him" who wasn't nearly as smart and versatile as he'd eventually become. The only difference after that was whether or not he had the soul gem, though his power set stayed roughly the same regardless. Only recently has he undergone another significant change...enough to be considered a new incarnation.

Eon Blue
I made this thread a long time ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.