Spiderman and Wolverine v Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Storm has gone mad and the "Avengers" have sent Wolverine and storm to stop her.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
Storm has gone mad and the "Avengers" have sent Wolverine and storm to stop her.

they sent Storm to stop Storm?

stick out tongue

Sparkz
Originally posted by Scoobless

stick out tongue

Must be to do withg spider-mans evolve or die issue maybe he evolved into a weather witch.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless

stick out tongue

My excitement at the magnitude of this thread caused the error. Combatants as in the title.

Creshosk
What's Wolverine going to do? Heal her to death?
What's Spiderman going to do? Sense her to death?

Definitly not one of Cap'n A's better descions. . . Wolverine I can see being sent in as a plan A to try and talk her out of it. . . but he probably would have had a plan B besomeone who could actually take her down. . . As is there really isn't anything these two can do.

She on the other hand can control the battle with her winds, scooping Spiderman and wolverine into the air so they can dodge and then elexctrocuting the two of them or something. . .

StyleTime
I'm guessing this was made because Storm can beat either one of them individually. However, putting them on a team still gives them no advantages. Their losses to Storm aren't because of a lack of firepower or a lack of numbers, but a lack of being able to actually touch her. You pretty much have to have a good ranged attack to fight her.

Storm wins this as easily as she would were she fighting only one. Storm's powers are simply the trump card against people with only lower level physical abilities. People need to stop making Storm vs Wolverine/Spiderman/Sabertooth/Daredevil/etc threads. She can easily kill all of them at the same time as they have no way of getting to her.

Storm 10/10 everytime,anytime

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'm guessing this was made because Storm can beat either one of them individually. However, putting them on a team still gives them no advantages. Their losses to Storm aren't because of a lack of firepower or a lack of numbers, but a lack of being able to actually touch her. You pretty much have to have a good ranged attack to fight her.

Storm wins this as easily as she would were she fighting only one. Storm's powers are simply the trump card against people with only lower level physical abilities. People need to stop making Storm vs Wolverine/Spiderman/Sabertooth/Daredevil/etc threads. She can easily kill all of them at the same time as they have no way of getting to her.

Storm 10/10 everytime,anytime

yes of course thats why I made this thread shifty laughing out loud

scotsmn
yes of course thats why I made this thread shifty laughing out loud

Pretty weak conehead.

DrDoom101

lol

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by scotsmn
Pretty weak conehead.

Yes of course you are smile

scotsmn
Yes of course you are smile

correct. big grin

Mr _Whirlysplat
correct. big grin

yes

scotsmn
Much like where a hat goes...

laughing out loud

Mr _Whirlysplat
Much like where a hat goes...

laughing out loud

except yours is dutch smile

Smaxxer
Spider-Man can take Storm. Wolverine not (unless there's some crap writing involved).

Both are smarter, faster, tougher and more experienced than Storm. They win 9/10.

Tha C-Master
He can only take her with a chunk of debris, but since she is mad and not jobbing, well...

Oh and by the way freezing is the best strat on spidey, that wind/electocute isn't going to cut it...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He can only take her with a chunk of debris, but since she is mad and not jobbing, well...

Oh and by the way freezing is the best strat on spidey, that wind/electocute isn't going to cut it...

Why wouldnt lightning work on Spiderman? confused

Mr _Whirlysplat
his rarely earthed in battle

GalacticStorm
his rarely earthed in battle

But he can be restrained via wind. wink

cheldon
their powers aren't the right kind to beat storm. they will die.

LethalFemme
They die very painfully.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.