Storm vs Wolverine/Spiderman/Sabertooth/Daredevil/Batman/Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
Did I miss any favored beings around this level? Let's just get this over with shall we?

GalacticStorm
If its a featureless landscape and she starts off a fair distance away she would win more than likely. If its a city then id give it to the team. Too many obstacles to hamper her power and too many places to hide and launch an attack from.

Creshosk
Shoot missed Bp. Throw Black panther onto the team as well. . .

StyleTime
I notice a resemblance in this title to my post in the Spiderman and Wolverine vs Storm thread. lol

I actually kind of glad you made this. Now we can put to rest these inane matchups involving Storm.

These guys can't do jack sh*t to Storm. The forum rules should be changed so that Storm can't be used in a battle with people around Batman/Spiderman/Wolverine/Sabertooth level.

Storm 10/10 everytime,anytime.

JediMasterLuke5
If you give Batman Prep he takes her down with out a sweat. But still all he have to do it get in his Jet and shoot her down.

Creshosk
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
If you give Batman Prep he takes her down with out a sweat. But still all he have to do it get in his Jet and shoot her down. Where did I mention prep? confused

Scoobless
it depends on the landscape and if they know they're going to be fighting her... i don't mean a days prep... just ten minutes of warning or something

stormfront13
storm should win, though in a city-like environemt, it would be harder.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Creshosk
Where did I mention prep? confused
Does it matter? When are Batman and Marvel hero's ever together? Never. So they must be preparring for something.

Creshosk
Does it matter? When are Batman and Marvel hero's ever together? Never. So they must be preparring for something.

No prep. mad

JediMasterLuke5
Batman shoots he down with rockets from his jet.

stormfront13
emp to his jet, or surround it in a tornado. easily took down apoc's ship

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by stormfront13
emp to his jet, or surround it in a tornado. easily took down apoc's ship
His jet is way to fast for a Tornado.

roughrider
She stays in the air, calls up the mother of all hurricanes, blows them into the middle of the ocean or outer space.

JediMasterLuke5
Batman shoots her with a gun. She dies.

Creshosk
Batman shoots her with a gun. She dies. Batman doesn't have any guns. He doesn't even like guns since that's what killed his parents. erm

I can't tell if you're a diehard fanboy or . . just not too bright. no expression

roughrider
I'm sorry...
Batman SHOOTS HER WITH A GUN?
How old are you? Batman can't handle a gun; it makes him sick to hold one.

Storm may just incinerate him with lighting, make him an example. wink

JediMasterLuke5
Batman doesn't have any guns. He doesn't even like guns since that's what killed his parents. erm

I can't tell if you're a diehard fanboy or . . just not too bright. no expression
Anybody can use a gun no matter what. Captain America uses a gun and shoot her she is dead.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by roughrider
I'm sorry...
Batman SHOOTS HER WITH A GUN?
How old are you? Batman can't handle a gun; it makes him sick to hold one.

Storm may just incinerate him with lighting, make him an example. wink
Have you seen batman begins? The tazer she used did absolutely no damage to batman. I dont think any thing electrical will work.

Creshosk
Anybody can use a gun no matter what. Captain America uses a gun and shoot her she is dead. Not according to forum rules. . . standard equipment. . none of the characters listed has a gun, none of them uses guns regularly. . . erm

Creshosk
Have you seen batman begins? The tazer she used did absolutely no damage to batman. I dont think any thing electrical will work. A tazer is much weaker than lightning. erm Tazers are for the most part non-lethal. . .Lightning is quite deadly. . .

DarkCrawler
Have you seen batman begins? The tazer she used did absolutely no damage to batman. I dont think any thing electrical will work. laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Anybody can use a gun no matter what. Captain America uses a gun and shoot her she is dead.

Wheres he gonna get the guns from. Dont you understand that because things like guns , jets etc werent outlined by the threadmaker that theyre NOT included. Its just the combatants and their abilities.

JediMasterLuke5
A tazer is much weaker than lightning. erm Tazers are for the most part non-lethal. . .Lightning is quite deadly. . .
It doesnt matter electrical attack do absolutely no damage to him. It didnt reduce the damage, it stop it.

Creshosk
It doesnt matter electrical attack do absolutely no damage to him. It didnt reduce the damage, it stop it. Wow I see you know nothing about electricity. . he stopped a low yeild level of electricity and that's somehow eqaual to being imune to it?

So because I can survive a match I can also survive going into the sun? erm

And I'm the one that's high on pot? no expression

JediMasterLuke5
Wow I see you know nothing about electricity. . he stopped a low yeild level of electricity and that's somehow eqaual to being imune to it?

So because I can survive a match I can also survive going into the sun? erm

And I'm the one that's high on pot? no expression
Im telling you it didnt reduce the electrity, it negated it. If something negates heat, yes it will negate the sun. Superman is immune to fire and immune to the sun.

brainchild81
Batman shoots her with a gun. She dies. Originally posted by Creshosk
Batman doesn't have any guns. He doesn't even like guns since that's what killed his parents. erm

I can't tell if you're a diehard fanboy or . . just not too bright. no expression Some from column A, some from column B.

Creshosk
Im telling you it didnt reduce the electrity, it negated it. If something negates heat, yes it will negate the sun. Superman is immune to fire and immune to the sun. Do you know . . ANYTHING . . about . . ANYTHING?

Things that "negate" electricity don't actually stop it 100%. Things that insulate against electricity are still conductive, they are just not as conductive as normal things and things that are better for conducting electricity.

The electrons will still flow through something like rubber, so a large enough amount of electricity would still get through rubber.

It's not like he has a superpower for handling electricity either. Batman is not immune to electricity. Unless you can provide me with a scan that shows otherwise. . .

soleran30
A tazer is much weaker than lightning. erm Tazers are for the most part non-lethal. . .Lightning is quite deadly. . .

LOL unless your cyclops of course......Anyway Storm wins its hard for brawlers to hurt people that can hit you with attacks while you can barely see them.

DarkCrawler
Do you know . . ANYTHING . . about . . ANYTHING?

Things that "negate" electricity don't actually stop it 100%. Things that insulate against electricity are still conductive, they are just not as conductive as normal things and things that are better for conducting electricity.

The electrons will still flow through something like rubber, so a large enough amount of electricity would still get through rubber.

It's not like he has a superpower for handling electricity either. Batman is not immune to electricity. Unless you can provide me with a scan that shows otherwise. . .

Be careful. You might overload his brain.

stormfront13
alright, storm wins, there is no other alternative.

TwisterGameX
Umm,...Batman doe sit by himself with a little help of spidey.

Hegemon875
Im a borderline bat fanboy myself but w/o prep theres no way these guys could touch storm.

Scoobless
i wanna steal your sig

droolio

wolverine8888
are u guys sure storm will win? storm using all her powers at max actauly past max befor it wqas so out of hand she could not control the power has been taken out by just 4 x-men befor. they just had to use there brains to do it. i relay think the team can take this mroe time then not.

jollyjim311
Storm can still cause a cold spike, right? That will take care of everyone and she won't have to worry about aiming her lightning and waste time.

LethalFemme
Or just create a huge tornado, hurricane, tsunami,etc in any result Storm wins.

wolverine8888
cold spike wont stopp wolverine I know for sure. should nto stop captain as well. not likly to stop spiderman. DD probly would be.

Mr _Whirlysplat

Intersting -

from one of the many sites aboout him I give you Roy Sullivan smile

An Electrifying Personality

Don't believe the old adage that lightning never strikes the same place twice. Former Park Ranger Roy "Dooms" Sullivan never did. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Sullivan bas the dubious distinction of being the most lightning-struck person ever recorded. Between 1942 and his death in 1983, Roy Sullivan was struck by lightning seven times. The first lightning strike shot through Sullivan's leg and knocked his big toenail off. In 1969, a second strike burned off his eyebrows and knocked him unconscious. Another strike just a year later, left his shoulder seared. In 1972 his hair was set on fire and Roy had to dump a bucket of water over his head to cool off. In 1973, another bolt ripped through his hat and hit him on the head, set his hair on fire again, threw him out of his truck and knocked his left shoe off. A sixth strike in 1976 left him with an injured ankle. The last lightning bolt to hit Roy Sullivan sent him to the hospital with chest and stomach burns in 1977. Sullivan could never offer any explanation for this strange and unwelcome electrical attraction.

I wonder if his middle name was lucky or unlucky?

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Creshosk
And you know why there 's a record for surviving lighting that's supposed to be impressive? laughing

Because surviving lightning is impressive.

LethalFemme
Storm really has the advantage in this match with the exception of Batman she knows everyone and that means she knows what to expect.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
Intersting -

Don't believe the old adage that lightning never strikes the same place twice. Former Park Ranger Roy "Dooms" Sullivan never did. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Sullivan bas the dubious distinction of being the most lightning-struck person ever recorded. Between 1942 and his death in 1983, Roy Sullivan was struck by lightning seven times. The first lightning strike shot through Sullivan's leg and knocked his big toenail off. In 1969, a second strike burned off his eyebrows and knocked him unconscious. Another strike just a year later, left his shoulder seared. In 1972 his hair was set on fire and Roy had to dump a bucket of water over his head to cool off. In 1973, another bolt ripped through his hat and hit him on the head, set his hair on fire again, threw him out of his truck and knocked his left shoe off. A sixth strike in 1976 left him with an injured ankle. The last lightning bolt to hit Roy Sullivan sent him to the hospital with chest and stomach burns in 1977. Sullivan could never offer any explanation for this strange and unwelcome electrical attraction.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Isn't that the same guy who later killed himself when his girlfriend/wike broke up with/left him?

Way to have your priorities in line. Man, if I survived that many times, I'd try to become a superhero or something.

wolverine8888
lol

Metalmanx
Hm...maybe Spidey could perform a "Fastball Special"with Daredevil or Black Panther(Since they're probably the lightest and most aerodynamic)?

It's just a thought. With his strength, if he really went all out, he could chuck them pretty freakin far.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Isn't that the same guy who later killed himself when his girlfriend/wike broke up with/left him?

Way to have your priorities in line. Man, if I survived that many times, I'd try to become a superhero or something.

Seeing how many times he's basically died he's already like wolverine.

Creshosk
Hm...maybe Spidey could perform a "Fastball Special"with Daredevil or Black Panther(Since they're probably the lightest and most aerodynamic)?

It's just a thought. With his strength, if he really went all out, he could chuck them pretty freakin far. Somehow I think that 15 ton lifting weight can throw a three hundred pound runt pretty far.

Wolverine always makes great ammo. . . err. . . maybe not.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/219810

wolverine8888
ya but the impacted could kill DD and also black panther weighs has much as captian america

Metalmanx
Somehow I think that 15 ton lifting weight can throw a three hundred pound runt pretty far.

Wolverine always makes great ammo. . . err. . . maybe not.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/219810

I honestly think it could be a useful tactic. Hell, Spidey could really throw them all at her. I assume that DD or BP would be best, being as aerodynamic as they are. If either of them actually reach her, then it's over for her.

Actually, Spidey has quite a bit of ammo here to throw at her, haha. It just might work actually. If they do it fast enough, they just might have a shot.

wolverine8888
more would be msot effect to throw at her if he was actauly willing to kill storm. he is more he move a lot faster to to his mass. he use to beeing thrown. also he never misses with his claws.

Metalmanx
It'd probably look a lot like this:

Just replace Wolvie with DD or BP. Wolvie's skeleton JUST might weigh him down, haha.

Draco69
Throwing rocks or Wolverine would be utterly fruitless. Storm being the smart girl she is would simply BLOW him back with hurricane-force winds.

stormfront13
storm wins 10/10. they have no way of winning. if spidey was to throw wolvie, then they would both telegraph the move, and storm would be prepared. there is no way for this team to win.

Draco69

I doubt it. Spider-Man isn't THAT strong.

Another tactic for Storm would be to use centrifugal winds. Basically wind from every direction. It would effectively pin everyone in place.

wolverine8888

Just replace Wolvie with DD or BP. Wolvie's skeleton JUST might weigh him down, haha.
true lol

Creshosk

Just replace Wolvie with DD or BP. Wolvie's skeleton JUST might weigh him down, haha. See? LMAO I knew that Wolvie could defy gravity. LMAO. . . he looks like he's having fun. . .

stormfront13
or she could just send them up into the aprt of the atmosphere that their body's would perish due to the cold. or freeze them in ice blocks as she did to colossus in x-men VS dracula. the comic stated that he was frozen in the blink of an eye. or she could just increase the pressure on them, because when a persons body has even the tinniest pressure, their insides try to get out to reach higher altitude.

Metalmanx
Hey, guys. Relax. It was just an idea, I'm playing around with some different scenarios is all. I not denying at all that Storm wins. I'm just seeing if there is indeed anyway that the Team can win.

I'm determined to find something. I think the Fastball Special idea is a pretty good one, too. Especially if they did it out of her line of sight. I'd definitely wager that Spidey could chuck a teammate pretty much anywhere Storm might be (I'm talking a general height, like the height of a skyscraper, not stratosphhere stuff. She'll most likely be at skyscraper height anyway, so she can keep a better eye on her targets).

stormfront13
yes, she'll really let them all run away from her line of sight, anyway, they can;t hide from her

1)she can sence them through the wind

2)can shoft her sences to see energy patterns, in which she would find them

Scoobless
Intersting -

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

but i bet he was never in the exact same spot any two times he got hit

lol

LethalFemme
She wins 10/10 everyday, all day

GalacticStorm
Intersting -

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Awwww made no impact. sad Good try tho smile

xmarksthespot
Hmm.. depends on the fight scenario. If they're all three feet away in a circle around her at the start or somethin then she'd likely get knocked out. With enough distance apart at the start she'd win. If they distract her enough - she's facing six people, so I don't see it as that implausible - for Batsy or Cap to hit her with their projectile weapons then she's out.

bitca730

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hmm.. depends on the fight scenario. If they're all three feet away in a circle around her at the start or somethin then she'd likely get knocked out. With enough distance apart at the start she'd win. If they distract her enough - she's facing six people, so I don't see it as that implausible - for Batsy or Cap to hit her with their projectile weapons then she's out. Seven, Black Panther is in there too.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Awwww made no impact. sad Good try tho smile

a bit like your theories according to the Phoenix vs Galactus thread laughing out loud

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
but i bet he was never in the exact same spot any two times he got hit

lol

but the Spidey sense might mean you can't hit him at all smile and Wolverine has claws smile

GalacticStorm
a bit like your theories according to the Phoenix vs Galactus thread laughing out loud

You mean the Dark Phoenix Vs Galactus thread and regardless i believe that was yet another victory for Phoenix. smile Good effort all around though. smile

GalacticStorm
but the Spidey sense might mean you can't hit him at all smile and Wolverine has claws smile

Is thIS humour? confused

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You mean the Dark Phoenix Vs Galactus thread and regardless i believe that was yet another victory for Phoenix. smile Good effort all around though. smile

laughing out loud I think statistically given the the pages you have written on Phoenix you would want her to have much more clear cut victories laughing

"A" for Effort but some people ask for evidence which many feel you have never provided - you only have to look at Yahmans post in a recent thread to see that skinny one smile

Creshosk
laughing out loud I think statistically given the the pages you have written on Phoenix you would want her to have much more clear cut victories laughing

"A" for Effort but some people ask for evidence which many feel you have never provided - you only have to look at Yahmans post in a recent thread to see that skinny one smile So now you're dictating what GS thinks and wants?

Mr _Whirlysplat
So now you're dictating what GS thinks and wants?

not at all, he has only shares that with you i'm sure cresh wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375491&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.