Akuma vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
this is interesting

akuma is equal to goku ssj 2
and then akuma will barely win

but then comes goku ssj 4 vs Shin Akuma

i guess that Goku ssj 4 will win cause the lvl of goku is mutch higher then from Shin Akuma

i think that akuma does well but it doesn't matter how mutch damage akuma gives too goku cause his level is higher so he can catch more attacks then akuma

i think that he wouldn't last it longer then 20 minutes

shin akuma's level is between goku ssj 3 en 4

JacopeX
Thats a good fight, in collectors anniversary, im keep on gettin my ass kicked by Akuma. Goku is powerful

shin_remy
is there a game with goku and akuma???
(not mugen)

Gouki
I don't believe that Shin Akuma can take Goku at his strongest, because even though he did destroy Ayer's Rock, he can't really destroy, anything much larger. Goku can probably destroy a planet easily, because when Frieza destroyed his Home Planet, he did it with ease, and Frieza was using barely any power, and is easily defeated by Goku at Descended Saiyan, I don't wanna' know, what Goku can destroy at his fullest

shin_remy
Originally posted by Gouki
I don't believe that Shin Akuma can take Goku at his strongest, because even though he did destroy Ayer's Rock, he can't really destroy, anything much larger. Goku can probably destroy a planet easily, because when Frieza destroyed his Home Planet, he did it with ease, and Frieza was using barely any power, and is easily defeated by Goku at Descended Saiyan, I don't wanna' know, what Goku can destroy at his fullest

DUDE...

i didn't said that Akuma wins from Goku!!!!

i said that Akuma and Goku should have a good fight but that the level of Goku is mutch higher !!!! Akuma is equal to goku ssj2 but will win barely, if Goku change too ssj 4 and Akuma to Shin Akuma, Akuma still didn't had a change cause ssj 4 is mutch higher then Shin Akuma

akuma is very powerfull too!!!!

he could blow hole islands up back in the alpha days!!!

think about it how strong he could be during the sf3 tournament!!! pfff and if he then change in shin akuma !!!!

woow haha

Hoshi
goku in the first ssj level would be stronger than shin akuma , in ssj level goku can blow islands and planets as they are nothing, shin akuma has to use all his power to destroy things like goku does.

Gouki
As of 3rd Strike, in Akuma's Ending, he blew up the ship that happened to be in the way using the Tenshou-Kaireki-Jin, which I would think, would use up a lot of his power to do, since it's his latest devestating technique. Yes, He did destroy Gokuentou, in Alpha 2, but that island probably wasn't even that big, since he did use it to train, and probably wouldn't look for large one. Even Akuma as Shin Akuma, can't take Goku at Super Saiyan, because Goku is just too strong at that level, and could probably take poor Shin Gouki down, pretty easily.

shin_remy
Back in the alpha days akuma was strong enough to blow hole islands up!!! HIS OWN ISLAND WAS BIG!!!! SERIOUS IT WAS BIG!!

with his misoki he can split mountans!!!! Have you seen Akuma in action in anime??? probaly not!!! In game they bring the actions poor but if you see them in anime it is a lot different!!

Akuma is equal to Goku SSJ 2!!!!

PS : DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE WAS A DBZ VS SF MOVIE COMING ONLY IS IT CANCELED!!!sad THE FINALS WERE AKUMA AND GOKU!!!!!
when they are both on full max THEN GOKU WILL WIN CAUSE GOKU SSJ4 IS MUTCH HIGHER THEN SHIN AKUMA!!!smile

shin_remy
Akuma vs Goku SSJ 2 : AKUMA WINS BARELY!!!!

Shin Akuma vs Goku SSJ 4 : GOKU WINS CLEARLY

Tha C-Master
ss4 goku was actually weaker than the ones in the dbz series from what I saw...

Magee
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
ss4 goku was actually weaker than the ones in the dbz series from what I saw... Its true. SSJ3 was so powerful that when Goku transformed the whole planet shook, SSj4 was just pathetic same as with GT. Akuma even shin Akuma does'nt stand a chance against SSJ1. Vegeta in the sayain saga was able to blow up a planet effortlessley with a single blast. And he was no where near becoming a SS then.

Goku wins 10/10

TPinaPimp
Originally posted by shin_remy
Back in the alpha days akuma was strong enough to blow hole islands up!!! HIS OWN ISLAND WAS BIG!!!! SERIOUS IT WAS BIG!!

with his misoki he can split mountans!!!! Have you seen Akuma in action in anime??? probaly not!!! In game they bring the actions poor but if you see them in anime it is a lot different!!

Akuma is equal to Goku SSJ 2!!!!

PS : DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE WAS A DBZ VS SF MOVIE COMING ONLY IS IT CANCELED!!!sad THE FINALS WERE AKUMA AND GOKU!!!!!
when they are both on full max THEN GOKU WILL WIN CAUSE GOKU SSJ4 IS MUTCH HIGHER THEN SHIN AKUMA!!!smile

Last time I remember Akuma blew up that island with a ki punch.... and From what i've seen of Akuma he stands no chance against SSj2 Goku...

shin_remy
Originally posted by TPinaPimp
Last time I remember Akuma blew up that island with a ki punch.... and From what i've seen of Akuma he stands no chance against SSj2 Goku...

AND...... that happens in the Alpha times when he was young!!!!!
Street fighter 3 is AT LEASTT 15 YEARS LATER!!!

Just think about it wink and think what happens if Akuma changes in SF 3 to Shin Akuma......His FUL MAXX!!! I Know that Akuma will do wel against Goku EVEN if he DOESN'T WIN!!!

AKUMA IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST CHARACTERS EVER MADE!!!

Gouki
Yes, Akuma is one of the strongest in sheer power, but not strong enough to put a dent into SSJ1 Goku. It doesn't matter how much Akuma puts into this fight, he will still lose against Goku at his weakest.

shin_remy
That is what i meant!!! Akuma will do very well against him and how mutch damage he goku gives!!! it doesn't matter cause goku is higher and can take more damage then akuma

but it doesn't mean that he will do very poor and that he cannot defeat ssj 2 !!!! His level is something of ssj 2 and Shin is ssj 3

shin_remy
yeah right messed goku at his weakest messedmessed

the DBZ vs SF script siad that goku aaj 1 lost from Akuma and he changed into ssj 2 and he even not changed into Shin Akuma !!!

messed

Gouki
Can you give me a link to any information on that DBZ vs. SF Script you were talking about, I want to read it for myself. How exactly did they compare their powers? I was using evidence from what I saw in the Canon of Street Fighter, and what I've seen Goku do in the series when he was Super Saiyan and pretty much everything else.
Akuma couldn't touch Goku, because he's too fast, and way too powerful, for him to land a punch. This fight ended the minute it started.

shin_remy
what you are suggesting is that nobody stands a change against goku accept the DBZ woriors itself messed

pfff

TwisterGameX
Well recently everyone put goku against everything possible even pokemon and says goku looses so they dont think what you just said.

shin_remy
I don't say that he will lose and i don't make unlogical topics like tsang sung vs Bison or MK vs SF

EVERYONE PUTS A GAME VS SF AND SAYS THAT SF LOSE!!!!

I onlly said that akuma does very well against gokuwink instead of a lot of other fighters !!!

i put the strongest against the other strongest wink

and i still said that akuma will lose but i meant was that he will do wel against goku and that it will be a nice fight smile

TwisterGameX
I am always for streetfighter when it comes to vs by the way. I own alot of there comics and seen all there anime except like 1.

Well goku is hated here and says pokemon kills him. Pikachu>>>ssj3 GOKU

Illustrious
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I am always for streetfighter when it comes to vs by the way. I own alot of there comics and seen all there anime except like 1.

Well goku is hated here and says pokemon kills him. Pikachu>>>ssj3 GOKU

Goku is only hated because his supporters can't debate for a damn. If you were competent, you should have no probably proving Goku can beat Pikachu.

dvampire
Originally posted by Illustrious
Goku is only hated because his supporters can't debate for a damn. If you were competent, you should have no probably proving Goku can beat Pikachu.

I agree! The crybaby is just mad that he can't prove that Goku can beat Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic) smile big grin

laughing

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Illustrious

I new you couldbn't resist evil face it's your nature to reply to me.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by dvampire
I agree! The crybaby is just mad that he can't beat Superman and isn't considered God after all. roll eyes (sarcastic) smile big grin

laughing

Your paraniod..I said he looses roll eyes (sarcastic)

dvampire
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Your paraniod..I said he looses roll eyes (sarcastic)

But somehow you still seem upset. confused wink laughing

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by dvampire
But somehow you still seem upset. confused wink laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic) is that what you want me to do since you are paraniod.

Gouki
Akuma doesn't do well against Goku. Understand that, shin_remy. He can't touch Goku, there's no way. You're right, he does better than most, but Akuma isn't the strongest, in the SF Universe. That would be Gill, or Oro.
Even those two, wouldn't do much of a difference against Goku, who's just too strong. this just isn't a fair match. It's one-sided.

Hoshi
shin remy ...you are starting to sound desperate , you are probaly lying about the street fighter vs db movie , since akira toriyama said himself (although i think he has no right to do it) that ryus power level was about 30 or 40 .Akumas island cant be bigger than a city , and goku destroy citys by a small mistake he does.Although i preffer akuma much more than goku i cant say he will win against such a powerful enemy

Gouki
Gouki is not a social dude, so he wouldn't pick an island, that would be big enough to accomodate tourists. Just enough, that can endure his strenuous daily training.

shin_remy
MORANS!!!!

The island is BIG

WHAT THE ****!!!!

Gill AND ORO ARE MUTCH WEAKER THEN AKUMA YOU FOOL!! HOW DARE YOU!!! IM A FAN NOBODY CAN THINK HERE THAT HE NOWS IT BETTER OF SF!!! I KNOW THE POWER OF THE SF UNIVERSE VERY WELL AND YOU NEVER MUST UNDERESETMATE THE POWER!!!

Akuma is the strongest and then even not change in Shin Akuma
Oro is second he DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO DEFEAT RYU WITH ONE ARM!!!
Gill is third

Bison is FOURTH ( HE WAS STRONGER THEN GILL IN ALPHA DAYS!!)

EVIL RYU IS FIFTH
RYU IS SIXTH

DON'T DO IF YOU KNOW SF UNIVERSE BETTER THEN ME mad mad

I HAVE AL THE COMICS, VIDEO'S, DVD'S, 28 SF GAMES, DOLLS, SF CONTROLLES AND ARCADESTICKS!!!

IT SEEMS EVERYONE UNDERESTAMTE IT!!

Gouki
Explain to me why Gill and Oro are weaker than Akuma. Also keep in mind that Akuma and Shin Akuma are the same person. The way you speak of him, makes it sound, like they are two different people. Do you really believe that "regular" Akuma is stronger than Gill and Oro. He would have to be willing to kill his opponents to do that, and use his power at the fullest. Good for you, that you have all those merchandise, games, DVD's, and other things about Street Fighter. Most of what you own isn't even Canon. I am not challenging, of, what you know of the SF Universe. Oro defeated Ryu with one arm. The likely hood of him doing this, would be because in Oro's Third Strike Ending, he was thinking to himself, that he wished that Ryu would eventually become so strong, that he would have to use both of his arms. He then said it would take at least 50 years for that to happen. Sennin himself hasn't even bothered to train in that same amount of time. Gill would also have the likelyhood of being 1st on the top of the teir.. His Seraphic Wing is stronger than Akuma's Shungokusatsu and M. Bison's Mega Pycho crusher in Alpha 3 in sheer power. Gill also has Resurrection and Meteor Shower, which would make him a formidable opponent against Gouki and Oro.

Hoshi
well , for first , it is already proven that the normal ryu when he rejected the dark hadou is stronger than evil ryu.Secondly ryu is stronger than bison (vega)if you are taking the games .Oro defeated ryu with one arm and when shin akuma and gill fought in sfalpha 3 they both stalemated.I agree that he is stronger than oro and gill , but not by a huge difference .Dont act like you are the only one who actually know anything about street fighters.

Gouki
Anyway, Akuma vs. Goku. End Results. Goku wins this fight easily. NO, Akuma put up a good fight, or did some considerable damage to Goku.That's not possible. Hoshi- Wasn't it in SF3: DI, that Shin Akuma and Gill fought. Akuma ended up doing a Shungokusatsu on Gill and he simply resurrected after he was hit by it. Akuma and Oro have fought before, and it's an official statement. I'm not sure who won, but it was probably just to see how strong each other was and probably neither of them didn't really try to win it.

shin_remy
Believe me!!!

Akuma is the strongest SF Character!!
Cause akuma didn't had to use his full max power : Shin Akuma

Oro lost to Akuma that was also a reason why Oro wants to train Ryu!!

He saw ryu fight against Gill and won BARELY
Oro felt that didnt had mutch time left and he choose ryu to give his techniques!! Oro also heard that he was a riveal of Akuma!! So that was a extra reason for him to train ryu!!

And Akuma never fought Gill!! Where did you get that information??

Evil ryu is stronger according capcom then normal ryu

i know that normal ryu is stronger i didn't make these tiers myselfsadsad

The Capcom site was www.perfectanime.net ----->> EVERYTHING, EVERY DETAIL WAS ON THE SITE, NOT THE CRAP FOM MANY SITES .....BUT THE SITE DOESN'T EXCIST ANYMORE!! sad sad

I Have some information on paper but i regrad that i havent take all from the site messed : reason that i didn't take al from the site was that it was at least 50 pages !! Damn AND..... THE DBZ VS SF SCRIPT WAS ON IT BUT....BUT IT NEVER HAPPEND TOO BAD

shin_remy
Oro didn't even try to defeat ryu and alex won from oro cause oro didn't show up in his battle !!

but i must say that it is not a big gap between oro and normal Akuma

@ Gouki If you are a Goukifan you should know things like this man!!!

Gouki
Sure, sure. Ryu beat Gill. Oro is training Ryu because he sees him a very likely candidate for Oro to pass his fighting style onto. As soon as Ryu masters his own. There is nothing that suggests that Oro lost to Gouki. Both of them, knew they are around. Oro, who was sensing Akuma's chi for a while, went to investigate and eventually found him. There was no winner, when they fought.

Sonic x 20
I don't know if this happened, but I really don't rmember Akuma Fighting Gill. I guess he did. Also, Akuma was mainly training to prepare for another Battle against Ryu, but this time at their Full Potential. I know that Ryu defeated Alex. Oro and Akuma did Fight each other, but I don't know who won though.

Hoshi
i never said akuma wasnt the strongest , the only thing i am saying is that he is not much stronger than the others , and akuma and gill did fight in the sfa3 , and they stalemated, that was what it was shown in akumas ending.Oro havent fought akuma yet , and you cant give a site that doesnt even exist anymore and say everything there was official.Oro defeated ryu in the tournament and saw great potential at him , that is why he is training him now.

Gouki
Right.

Sonic x 20
I do agree with what Hoshi said. What NEW MOVES could Ryu Obtain after his Training with Oro? That answer lies in Street Fighter 4.

Hoshi
probaly some variation from the ogyou odama and the hadouken .

shin_remy
Gouki and Hoshi are FAKE fans!! You two don't know anything, this is an endless discusion, im not going to put time in this discussion!! talk what you want i don't answer anymore of that foolish crap!!

Hoshi
who gave you the authority to say who is right and who is wrong?who gave you the idea that everything you write is right?i bet cordera,gouki,dvampire,sonic20 knows a lot more REAL stuff than you do kid.

Gouki
Let's calculate the possiblity of that.
Verifying facts and posts.
It seems that Hoshi is right.
shin_remy-I know, you want Gouki to win or at least do damage on anything he goes against, I am a big fan of his, but I know, what he is capable of or close to it. Don't make pointless vs. threads like this one. It's obvious who the winner is.

Acrosurge
Oooookay. The best feat I've seen from Akuma is the destruction of an entire island. Goku has destroyed planets, even solar systems.

Solar Systems > An island. I'd say Goku could defeat Akuma with nothing but his energy.

legacy92
Originally posted by Hoshi
who gave you the authority to say who is right and who is wrong?who gave you the idea that everything you write is right?i bet cordera,gouki,dvampire,sonic20 knows a lot more REAL stuff than you do kid.

im not in the list.... confused sad

legacy92
laughing Happy Dance

Gouki
Heh. That's um...that's pretty...uh..ya know.

Hoshi
in fact you are probaly in the list legacy92, you and any guy that doesnt start telling unofficial stuff like him

Darkstorm Zero
Gouki and Hoshi are FAKE fans!! You two don't know anything, this is an endless discusion, im not going to put time in this discussion!! talk what you want i don't answer anymore of that foolish crap!!

Ok, Firstly Shin, I hate to think that I am picking on you but, dude, you just broke a few rules of this forum, stop attacking people who disagree with the validity of your statements, instead of calling people stupid for questioning your sources, try backing them up with proof.

Secondly, I am in agreement with Hoshi, Akuma, even as Shin Akuma is vastly powerful, perhaps the current strongest warrior in the SF cast, BUT he is not THAT far ahead of the rest of the top tier fighters.

Gill and Gen both survived the Shun Goku Satsu. Gill did it by using his Ressurection capability, and Gen did it by emptying and purifying his spirit. This ios why Akuma whent on to develop more over the top killing techniques such as the Misogi and the Kongou Kokoretsu Zan.

Akuma had a match with Gill and won after failing with the Shun Goku Satsu. He also had a match with Oro that resulted in a Draw.

Now I am an Akuma Fan as much as these guys, perhaps even moreso, just ask them. But I know Akuma's capabilities. It's just foolish to hold onto hope that a man who's greatest feat has been to shatter islands and Ayers Rock, has a chance to defeat a man who has defeated guys capable of destroying planets... Be logical, be reasonable, find an opponent who can match Akuma's skills, like Orochi from KOF 97, or Omega Weapon from FF8...

Gouki
Well said, Dark.
Not to be nit-picky, you misspelled Kongouko-kuretsuzan.
I'm a big Akuma fan too.

peejayd
* overkill, Gokou in Kaioken can still beat the crap of Gouki...

buutenks
this is interesting

akuma is equal to goku ssj 2
and then akuma will barely win

but then comes goku ssj 4 vs Shin Akuma

i guess that Goku ssj 4 will win cause the lvl of goku is mutch higher then from Shin Akuma

i think that akuma does well but it doesn't matter how mutch damage akuma gives too goku cause his level is higher so he can catch more attacks then akuma

i think that he wouldn't last it longer then 20 minutes

shin akuma's level is between goku ssj 3 en 4

You do know that ssj3 Goku is light speed can destroy planets with easy and can destroy solar systems.

shin_remy
OMG Kicking an old topic yeeey

stupid thread but goku ssj3 wins this

anyhow

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9803/part15zx.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3664/deel27kx.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3491/deel32oq.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6982/deel43ch.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8531/deel53tt.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9365/deel66vx.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5784/deel7b2wa.jpg

buutenks
Thats impressive but not that impressive as destroing the moon,like in the Frieza saga, Frieza attackas Goku but goku doges and it hits a moon destroying it, or normal goku hitting Frieza and destroying a island or attacks that could easy nuke the planet, moving with the speed of light destroying planets with 0 energy etc.

buutenks
And ssj Goku is more durable then a planet because Frieza survived the explosion of planet namek and goku is more durable then him.

Blue nocturne
Goku would rape akuma.

Blue nocturne
Well said, Dark.
Not to be nit-picky, you misspelled Kongouko-kuretsuzan.
I'm a big Akuma fan too.

I'm an oro fan stick out tongue

Blue nocturne
Don't ever listen to shin remy the guy has no clue on what he's talking about.

Ryu beating gill

Dbz vs sf script

I mean where does he get those stuff no offence to him but the sf plot isn't hard to find just go to gamefaqs or buy a source book.

Gouki
Not everything he says is false. He happens to know a great deal or two about SF, but some of the stuff you gotta' question.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Don't ever listen to shin remy the guy has no clue on what he's talking about.

Ryu beating gill

Dbz vs sf script

I mean where does he get those stuff no offence to him but the sf plot isn't hard to find just go to gamefaqs or buy a source book.

1.whahaha omg you don't know who i am,
2.you don't know what kind of stuff i have at home
3.you don't know what kind of people i have on my msn

and dude there was about to come a sf vs dbz. i have read the script ( i must say it sucks ) be happy it didn't continue

and capcom has many canon story's you don't know them all!!!!

you are a american, read the japanese comics and manga's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes capcom have claimed that ryu defeated gill

japan has claimed also that KEN defeated Gill

there are many canon story's

it becomes clear when sf 4 comes out!!!

and ONE other thing is that I OVERREACTED MUTCH on this topic!!

offcourse i know that goku would rape Akuma

bean_machine
Without PIS/CIS there is no way for Akuma to defeat a SSJ4 Goku

He gets pwned.

And about a SSJ2 Goku being defeated by akuma that is just PIS.

There is so much more Goku can do to Akuma. First of all speedblitz. Second of all a full powered saiyan can blow up a planet and still have energy to blow up others.

Thats all I got to say for now

Blue nocturne
Not everything he says is false. He happens to know a great deal or two about SF, but some of the stuff you gotta' question.

Did you read what he just posted... sad

I agree not everything he says is wrong but when post stuff like that you gotta seriously question it he acts like he's the sf canon god or something.

Blue nocturne
Shin remy link your group at msn please.

shin_remy
like i said i OVERREACTED MUTCH. of course goku would defeat akuma

why is this topic kicked

everybody knows who wins !! wink

Gouki
Like the SpiderMan vs. Chun-li thread, it's a wrap. No need to discuss on this topic anymore.

EkinEku
lol does goku really have to power up to super sayin to beat akuma in anyform?

bean_machine
no

Dark-Kenshin
Why is this match even here? Goku could beat Akuma by merely flexing his muscles.

unrealman
Akuma's probably around DB level but DBZ level hell no.

jinzin
yeah I have the feeling that goku from even the end of dragonball would rip akuma a new one.. remember the island leveling omnidirectional blast he let loose to defeat piccolo? don't see how akuma's getting around that honestly...

unrealman
Acutally I only saw beginning of the series I never really got a chance to see the middle or last episodes.

Burning thought
cant i just end this post by saying the Lich King from Warcraft come along and destroys them both or do you guys still want to discuss it

shin_remy
Originally posted by Burning thought
cant i just end this post by saying the Lich King from Warcraft come along and destroys them both or do you guys still want to discuss it

eey man go **** YOURSELF

tssss kicking this topic.... YOU are the one who is discussing about this!! if you didn't post, nobody else did... but then somebody kicked this topic and then AGAIN somebody kicked this topic and now YOU are kicking this topic mad

we ALL know who wins even i knew who win this from the beginning.

soo stop kicking this topic..

Gouki
Yeah, leave this one discussion over. Rem' has enough problems with this one already.

Xplosive
Believe me!!!

Akuma is the strongest SF Character!!
Cause akuma didn't had to use his full max power : Shin Akuma

Oro lost to Akuma that was also a reason why Oro wants to train Ryu!!

He saw ryu fight against Gill and won BARELY
Oro felt that didnt had mutch time left and he choose ryu to give his techniques!! Oro also heard that he was a riveal of Akuma!! So that was a extra reason for him to train ryu!!

And Akuma never fought Gill!! Where did you get that information??

Evil ryu is stronger according capcom then normal ryu

i know that normal ryu is stronger i didn't make these tiers myselfsadsad

The Capcom site was www.perfectanime.net ----->> EVERYTHING, EVERY DETAIL WAS ON THE SITE, NOT THE CRAP FOM MANY SITES .....BUT THE SITE DOESN'T EXCIST ANYMORE!! sad sad

I Have some information on paper but i regrad that i havent take all from the site messed : reason that i didn't take al from the site was that it was at least 50 pages !! Damn AND..... THE DBZ VS SF SCRIPT WAS ON IT BUT....BUT IT NEVER HAPPEND TOO BAD

Oro saw in Ryu potentail taht goes beyond his (Oro) and will become more powerful than Oro ever was. Also Akuma realizes that Ryu will eventaully surpass him, and even without Dark Hadou. Akuma waits that day, when they will meet at their fullest.
Anyway already SSJ1 Goku would be too much for Shin Akuma.

buutenks
Originally posted by bean_machine

He gets pwned.

There is so much more Goku can do to Akuma. First of all speedblitz. Second of all a full powered saiyan can blow up a planet and still have energy to blow up others.

Ssj1 is way faster then Akuma and is more durable then him and has more fire power.

IcePunk
Shin remy you liar, you actually think Akuma is at ssj2 level, never thought a fanboy could go this far, never laughing
eey man go **** YOURSELF

tssss kicking this topic.... YOU are the one who is discussing about this!! if you didn't post, nobody else did... but then somebody kicked this topic and then AGAIN somebody kicked this topic and now YOU are kicking this topic mad

we ALL know who wins even i knew who win this from the beginning.

soo stop kicking this topic..
Continue like that and you'll get reported and later and hopefully BANNED/RESTRICTED ACCOUNT

buutenks
Originally posted by bean_machine

He gets pwned.

That scrip is non-canon,just like the OP and dbz crossover,normal Goku was fighting at super speed with Eneru and had trouble hitting him,which is impossible because Eneru never showed in the anime that he can fight at those speeds and he was hit by Luffy who is nowhere near end of dragonball Goku in speed let alone Freeza saga Goku,so they just powerup one charecter so he will be equal with another charecter for the fight to not be boring.

shin_remy
Originally posted by IcePunk
Shin remy you liar, you actually think Akuma is at ssj2 level, never thought a fanboy could go this far, never laughing

Continue like that and you'll get reported and later and hopefully BANNED/RESTRICTED ACCOUNT

you idiot!!

i'm going to ignore you, like i said so many times, this topic was a joke, i have posted it several times on this topic and on many other topics, you are still the only one who thinks i mean it.

i'm going to ignore you from now!!

peace...

IcePunk
MORANS!!!!

The island is BIG

WHAT THE ****!!!!

Gill AND ORO ARE MUTCH WEAKER THEN AKUMA YOU FOOL!! HOW DARE YOU!!! IM A FAN NOBODY CAN THINK HERE THAT HE NOWS IT BETTER OF SF!!! I KNOW THE POWER OF THE SF UNIVERSE VERY WELL AND YOU NEVER MUST UNDERESETMATE THE POWER!!!

Akuma is the strongest and then even not change in Shin Akuma
Oro is second he DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO DEFEAT RYU WITH ONE ARM!!!
Gill is third

Bison is FOURTH ( HE WAS STRONGER THEN GILL IN ALPHA DAYS!!)

EVIL RYU IS FIFTH
RYU IS SIXTH

DON'T DO IF YOU KNOW SF UNIVERSE BETTER THEN ME mad mad

I HAVE AL THE COMICS, VIDEO'S, DVD'S, 28 SF GAMES, DOLLS, SF CONTROLLES AND ARCADESTICKS!!!

IT SEEMS EVERYONE UNDERESTAMTE IT!! Crybaby no expression

It's unbelievable that you still have your account.

You should be awarded with the Most-hostile-SF-fanboy-of-KMC award

IcePunk
Akuma vs Goku SSJ 2 : AKUMA WINS BARELY!!!!

Shin Akuma vs Goku SSJ 4 : GOKU WINS CLEARLY I'm having a VERY hard time beleiving you're kidding

buutenks
Ssj Goku murders him.

Gouki
Just believe it, he was being ignorant to the fact that he was wrong and that he was new to the Forum.

KMC Dark Lord
this is what will happen...

Goku grabs Akuma. Goku instant transmission hismelf into space, brining Akuma with him. Goku flies back home, leavong Akuma in space. Akuma dies from lack of oxegyn. Akuma loses 10/10 no expression

buutenks
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord

Goku grabs Akuma. Goku instant transmission hismelf into space, brining Akuma with him. Goku flies back home, leavong Akuma in space. Akuma dies from lack of oxegyn. Akuma loses 10/10 no expression

Ssj Goku can speedblitz Akuma to death and Goku won't do that,he's to nice but if Akuma is evil then yeah he'll do it.

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord

Goku grabs Akuma. Goku instant transmission hismelf into space, brining Akuma with him. Goku flies back home, leavong Akuma in space. Akuma dies from lack of oxegyn. Akuma loses 10/10 no expression What a sad ending for Akuma, getting pwned by lack of oxygen. But it's agreeable and not exactly out of Goku's reach.

buutenks
Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
What a sad ending for Akuma, getting pwned by lack of oxygen. But it's agreeable and not exactly out of Goku's reach.

Is Akuma evil?If not then ssj Goku just knocks him out.

Tallis
the only characters I've ever seen do anything on par to anything from DBZ are some of the Digimon, and the characters from Yu Yu Hakusho

IcePunk
Just believe it, he was being ignorant to the fact that he was wrong and that he was new to the Forum. Still, saying he was just joking is not an excuse and he still acts like that and with the same hostility

buutenks
Originally posted by Tallis
the only characters I've ever seen do anything on par to anything from DBZ are some of the Digimon, and the characters from Yu Yu Hakusho

Well yeah,the charecters from YYH are pritty close because of Sensui's statement that he could destroy planet earth just by powering up,now Super Perfect Cell is a solar system buster so a ssj2 and above are solar system busters which is above anything we have seen in YYH and in speed...well I think ssj3 Goku is FTL and a ssj2 could be moving at light speed(probably),but still ssj3 must be FTL because Goku at the beginning of dbz could fly with 20850 km/h(this is when he camed to fight Nappa and Vegeta) so I think a ssj3 who is millions of times faster then him could fly,hit,move FTL.

White Reeper
yes

Gouki
Just let it go, IcePunk. You don't have to pay attention to everything he says. I can't really speak for him on the other threads, because I don't really pay attention to them, but for this one, he was tripping.

White Reeper
Do you guys like shun runy or what ever her/his name is?

Gouki
shin_remy is a dude. I'm not goin' to speak for the others, but he's a good guy in my book.

IcePunk
He's not in any of mine since as soon as you counter him he either calls you an "moran" or an idiot and I know that not even I have gone that far even as a noob. Also, sometimes he even directs it to all who's against him.

White Reeper, what's the point of your question?

White Reeper
IDK,it just sound s like it by the way u talk to him and he talks to u.

IcePunk
He's hostile to people and stuff and I dont like that, I only call him a crybaby cuz that's all he does.....damn 20 year old crybaby

White Reeper
lol he is 20 and still a crybaby lol i stoped that when i was like 7.

IcePunk
Kinda sad isnt it sad

buutenks
Kinda sad isnt it sad

What's sad?

IcePunk
Shin remy

Scorpion_Master
Yeah he is no expression

ninja

buutenks
Shin remy

Well what's wrong with him?

IcePunk
Read previous page no expression

Scorpion_Master
He is a fanboy who insults people no expression

ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.