Daredevil versus Shatterstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
Originally posted by jrodslam
Originally posted by Creshosk
How about Shatterstar? Can DD beat him? wink
I dont know of any encounter between the 2, but hed have a chance. Why not?

jrodslam
Shatterstar - enhanced strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, and reflexes. Shatterstar has had extensive training in many forms of the martial arts of Mojoworld; in particular, he is a master swordsman.

What are the martial arts of Mojoworld? Are those all his abilities?

sam_drugbringer
Stop makeing these seprate threads allready.

Creshosk
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Stop makeing these seprate threads allready. Why? They're seperate battles that to the best of my knowledge never occured in comics or (I used the search function) on KMC.

sam_drugbringer
The only reason you made this thread is to advance your side in the Wolverine vs DD thread.

jrodslam
The only reason you made this thread is to advance your side in the Wolverine vs DD thread.

laughing I knew that.

Creshosk
The only reason you made this thread is to advance your side in the Wolverine vs DD thread. It was brought to my attention that this fight has never occured, and recently there was mention made of the forum running out of ideas.

So either cast an opinion or leave the thread.

Creshosk
laughing I knew that. So can DD win?

jrodslam
So can DD win?

DD can win.

wolverine8888
shatter star takes it almost every time

joesha28
That because DD's human. Not of skill.

peejayd
DD can win.

* nuff said... DD can win... DD can match up with Shatterstar... stick out tongue

wolverine8888
is DD likly to win? hell no

peejayd
Originally posted by wolverine8888
is DD likly to win? hell no

* here we go again...

* hell, yes... stick out tongue

K Von Doom
Shatterstar gets beat... the same way he got beat by Night Thrasher

wolverine8888
Originally posted by peejayd
* here we go again...

* hell, yes... stick out tongue

and how is DD supose to do this?

peejayd
and how is DD supose to do this?

* exceptional agility - DD can dodge Shatterstar's attacks, hit him quick and hard in the process...

* radar sense - giving DD more edge of evading Shatterstar's moves, DD can pull a fast one & hit him where it hurts the most...

* billy club - a multi-purpose weapon of DD, used very efficiently, can deceive opponents by shifting into differents kinds of weapons...

>> now tell me how Shatterstar can beat DD? by his level-7 fighting ability? give me more than that, buddy... wink

jrodslam
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Shatterstar gets beat... the same way he got beat by Night Thrasher

Ooooh! confused

wolverine8888
shatter star is not a level 7 fighter lol. also shatter star agility> DD
shatter star gunna be hitting DD more times then he his him.
also u forgeeting that he also far more durable and stronger.
his weapons can also go right throu DD billy clubs but nice try.

peejayd
shatter star is not a level 7 fighter lol. also shatter star agility> DD
shatter star gunna be hitting DD more times then he his him.
also u forgeeting that he also far more durable and stronger.
his weapons can also go right throu DD billy clubs but nice try.

* yes, nice try... wink

Adam Warlock
Actually his weapons should go through the billy clubs due to his mutant power of sending vibratory shockwaves through his blades... But PIS/CIS will never let that happen to Daredevil. Shatterstar can win. So can Daredevil. Could go either way.

Night Thrasher will drop both of these guys!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

wolverine8888
ya u failed it ok

wolverine8888
shatter star has magical swords able to cut juggernaut.

Adam Warlock
His blades were forged in a dimension of science and magic. Juggs armor is pretty tough.

wolverine8888
shatter star swords went right through classic juggs face

Adam Warlock
shatter star swords went right through classic juggs face

I know, I have the comic. I'm pretty sure he stabbed Juggs right in the eyes, right through the eye holes. But he did cut Juggs skin, and his armor which is pretty much nigh invulnerable and much stronger than the Devil's billy club.

wolverine8888
ya

Creshosk
And Daredevil is more agile than someone with superhuman agility? roll eyes (sarcastic)

jrodslam
We all saw how that worked out for Cap right? Happy Dance

Adam Warlock
This match can go either way. Both have pros and cons working against them. Stalemate.

Creshosk
We all saw how that worked out for Cap right? Happy Dance When? Oh you mean when Daredevil had to beast the avengers for the plot? taking out hercules with Cap'ns sheild, and beast and for some reason Cap just jumps at Daredevil?

Yeah. . .. right. . .roll eyes (sarcastic)

Did DD ever fight Herc aside friom that? cause you know had Cap not been there things might have been different as far as those two went. laughing

jrodslam
Did DD ever fight Herc aside friom that? cause you know had Cap not been there things might have been different as far as those two went. laughing

I dont think he ever fought Herc, but i know in a h2h battle he couldnt really beat Herc. Herc would havbe a hard time hitting him though. It doesnt matter anyways. Record currently stands......

Daredevil 1 Hercules 0
Daredevil 1 Wolverine 0
Daredevil 1 Captain America 0

Unless someone has other fights between these combatants lol.

peejayd
When? Oh you mean when Daredevil had to beast the avengers for the plot? taking out hercules with Cap'ns sheild, and beast and for some reason Cap just jumps at Daredevil?

Yeah. . .. right. . .roll eyes (sarcastic)

* yes, thanks Cap... stick out tongue

Creshosk
I dont think he ever fought Herc, but i know in a h2h battle he couldnt really beat Herc. Herc would havbe a hard time hitting him though. It doesnt matter anyways. Record currently stands......

Daredevil 1 Hercules 0
Daredevil 1 Wolverine 0

Unless someone has other fights between these combatants lol. You're kidding right?

Wolverine sitting ontop of Daredevil and his ass getting saved by electra is a win for DD?

confused

Hercules was not a straight up fight, so a win's a win huh? roll eyes (sarcastic) if we did that then Wolverine has beaten Hulk more times than I thought.

wolverine8888
he will honestly use any thing to try and prove his piont wont he.
a wolverine who was fighitng him self ever step of the way. who even still was beating DD ass, they had to use a plot device for DD to stay a live lol.

wolverine8888

Daredevil 1 Hercules 0
Daredevil 1 Wolverine 0

Unless someone has other fights between these combatants lol.

so thor can't hit or beat DD?

joesha28
When did Thor came into picture? Thor has been proven to have lightning speed in fights. Herc was not koed but was just knocked off. Only Cap and Beast was KOed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.