Ooh...Guess What!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veneficus
You know those guys like Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow who people claim could blow up stars with a wave of their hand? Well guess what! Marka Ragnos never blew up any stars (as far as we know) and Naga Sadow used technology combined with Sith Alchemy to do his dirty work...so ha! Not so powerful now are they? So quit saying that these dudes pwn all damnit!

Sucks to you Marka and Naga fanboys!!!

Darth Avis
well the strongest devise we know of can destroy a PLANET (death star/galaxy gun). A star is HUNDREDS of times larger then planet. That means that the ship assisted little or none at all.

Darth_Glentract
Prove that Naga used technology. stick out tongue

Ianus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Prove that Naga used technology. stick out tongue

I don't recall Naga using tech in the comics, which I have.

Darth_Glentract
He is on his ship which apparently is a ship that can make you destroy stars.

People also look down on his for his use of Sith Amulets, but he had to power the Amulets to begin with. That and the fact that he put so much power into his Amulets that when Ulic got one he was able to stalemate Kun.

Ianus
Yeah, and Freedan Nadd who plundered Sadow's teachings and learned from the spirit himself was able to instakill powerful force users even from beyond the grave.

Naga Sadow did not contend with the title of Dark Lord of the Sith by being an amateur.

In any case, I still don't see where the ship helped, but I'll double check.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Ianus
Yeah, and Freedan Nadd who plundered Sadow's teachings and learned from the spirit himself was able to instakill powerful force users even from beyond the grave.

Naga Sadow did not contend with the title of Dark Lord of the Sith by being an amateur.

In any case, I still don't see where the ship helped, but I'll double check.

I never knew Nadd could instakill, some additional information would be helpful.

Ianus
Hmm... It takes place regarding the corrupt King of Onderon and Arca Jeth, all that mess. Check it out.

Captain REX
Hurray, another '**** You n00bs!' thread. no expression

Illustrious
Originally posted by Captain REX
Hurray, another '**** You n00bs!' thread. no expression

Aren't they popular?

To be fair, we never see Ragnos in a fight either. I guess that shows he can't even lift that sword of his. Sadow never duels a Jedi, I guess that means he can't beat them.

Sucks for Marka and Naga fanboys!

As much as it's tech, we don't know just the quantities involved. And as mentioned, regardless of whether it be artifact or not, they are all powered by the force. And it's not like the force just magically and inexplicably imbued itself into the item.

Tangible God
Im getting tired of that. People assume that just because we have never known them to do something, then they CAN"T do them.

It's like saying:

"Have you ever seen a billion dollars? Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

jollyjim311
Well, they probably assume that they can't do that because it's kind of rediculous. If we have never seen a powerful Sith force push, we can assume he can. But blowing up a star, it is different, if they don't do it I would assume that they can't and/or haven't been taught how to (they amy have the potential, but not the actual power).

ESB- 1138
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Well, they probably assume that they can't do that because it's kind of rediculous. If we have never seen a powerful Sith force push, we can assume he can. But blowing up a star, it is different, if they don't do it I would assume that they can't and/or haven't been taught how to (they amy have the potential, but not the actual power).
You mean like Ani. He had the potential to become stronger then any other Jedi/Sith but because Obi-Wan defeated him on Mustafar he would never achieve his full power.

Illustrious
Originally posted by ESB- 1138
You mean like Ani. He had the potential to become stronger then any other Jedi/Sith but because Obi-Wan defeated him on Mustafar he would never achieve his full power.

Stop saying that. All of the midi-chlorian/chosen one/potential crap only applies to saga continuity. GL's word indicates he would be the strongest entity in the galaxy, at least at that time, but there's not proof of him being stronger than those in the EU. Especially since he also says the SWEU and PT/OT are in similar but different universes.

Captain REX
I would suppose that GL intends that yes, stronger than everyone in the Star Wars Universe. Otherwise, it makes the Chosen One thing seem pretty, well, pointless.

Illustrious
If that was the case, he would have made an attempt to integrate EU, but he has repeated stated it was a separate but similar universe. The two are hardly comparable in that regard. Anything mentioned in the EU has to be taken with a grain of salt when juxtaposed to the OT/PT and vice versa.

CobbleR
I always see you guys arguing over what's cannon and what isn't. Just get over it, Star Wars is Star Wars, enjoy it.

Tangible God
Unfortunatly we can't enjoy it if we don't know what's going on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.