Beta Ray Bill* vs Wonder Woman*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Okay Wonder Woman and Beta Ray Bill fight but, Bill has Juggernauts armor and Diana has the Asgardian Destroyer they both get their regular weapons still so who wins and no it's a draw s*** pick one.

BRB

VS

WW

Khellendros
BRB wins via BFR.

Scoobless
BFR?

Draco69
Too...many...acronyms...

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Khellendros
BRB wins via BFR.

I don't follow confused

Khellendros
Battle Field Removal. Tosses her ass into a portal to some other dimension.

LethalFemme
oh

ImmortalOne
WW

Swanky-Tuna
I think Diana wins via THE MUTHAFUGGIN ASGARD DESTROYER!

LethalFemme
Well some people apparently think otherwise.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm thinking of the right asgard destroyer right? The asgard armor that you "wear" by putting your spirit into it? Designed to fight Celestials? Even though it failed, I'd say it's powerful enough to crush Beta Ray Bill. As much as I like that horseface.

LethalFemme
yeah you got it right.

BetaRayBill
I win!!! lol

Khellendros
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm thinking of the right asgard destroyer right? The asgard armor that you "wear" by putting your spirit into it? Designed to fight Celestials? Even though it failed, I'd say it's powerful enough to crush Beta Ray Bill. As much as I like that horseface.
Not when he's back up by Juggy's powers. Bill just has way too much versatility, even for Diana in the Destroyer armor.

Adam Warlock
Bill was crushing planets before wearing the gem, put it on, and that gives him quite a bit more power and versatility. Cain Marko's body had only a small fraction of Cytorrak's power because his body could not handle it. Beings like Thor, Hulk, BRB, etc... Are far more powerful than a normal human, and will adapt to the gem and will be able to handle more of it's power than plain old Cain Marko.

BRB wins.

Swanky-Tuna
Cain only has a fraction of Cyttorak's powers because that's all Cyttorak wants him to have.

And the thread creater says it's just Juggernaut's armor. Which isn't anything too special.

kgkg
BRB hands down.

leonidas
juggs armor + his force field??

who's in the armor doesn't much matter. it boils down to juggs v destroyer. destroyer easily if it just the armor. armor + force field it's a debate. destroyer wins or it's a draw. the biggest weapon in the fight is the disintegration ray which has badly damaged celestials. imo the disintegration WOULD affect juggs. juggs/bill can't damage the destroyer armor. i've no idea why people are picking bill.

Adam Warlock
If someone like Thor for example, had the gem, he'd be far more powerful than Normal Juggs. Thor's body is stronger, more durable, and can handle more power from the Cytorrak gem. They would have far better control over the gem and possibly learn to exploit the gems other powers.

Beta Ray Bill is classic Thor. Only he's more ruthless and slightly stronger. He has all of classic Thor's powers here:

http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?trd=040224214306&q=oliv

Add in Juggs powers plus, his power will rival the Destroyer's.

leonidas
thor and bill couldn't beat kurse. destroyer wrecked thor and herc.

bill + juggs<destroyer alone. with ww's will empowering it, i don't see bill having a chance unless the disintegration is negated by the force field, which i would say it would NOT be . . .

Beyonder
Originally posted by leonidas
thor and bill couldn't beat kurse. destroyer wrecked thor and herc.

Thor's godly essence blast also only pushed Juggernaut back did it not?

Desak with Destroyer armor was killed in one shot by King Thor. Not saying Bill = King Thor but the Destroyer didn't exactly boost Desak's power.

Disingtegrator would work but I don't see Bill as the type to stand around. And Bill basically gets more durability added, he still wields SB. Diana, however, is operating an entire suit - which she lacks experience in while Bill knows almost everything their is about the Destroyer Armor.

Only way Bill wins is to avoid disintegration and go after the host itself.

leonidas
<<Only way Bill wins is to avoid disintegration and go after the host itself.>>

i agree with this. trouble is: how? he's got no psionic powers, so i don't see how he does it.

<<Thor's godly essence blast also only pushed Juggernaut back did it not?>>

that's true, but . . . i'm not sure of your point. thor with odin power destroyed the destroyer armor? i didn't know that. but juggs+bill <<<king thor, so i'm not sure why the comparison. the destroyer armor was said by odin once to be invincible -- even ODIN couldn't destroy it. i never saw the desak/thor arc. if thor DID destroy the armor, that seems kinda fishy to me . . . shifty

Beyonder
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Only way Bill wins is to avoid disintegration and go after the host itself.>>

i agree with this. trouble is: how? he's got no psionic powers, so i don't see how he does it.

Bill could try and absorb it with SB but doubt will work. Secondly, I'm not expecting WW to just pull out the disintegration beam off the bat.

If a godblast was pulled on Bill or Thor, I don't think either would be standing like Juggernaut did. If Bill has Juggernaut's durability, he'd do well against Destroyer more so than every time Thor has fought the Destroyer. Point being, he wouldn't get trashed right off the bat. It's the disingtegration that's the problem.

King Thor's powers vary. Thor had the power, but was inexperience in using it. By the end of his series, he actually wielded the Odin force competantly. The fact that King Thor, not Rune Thor, killed Destroyer Armored Desak in one shot didn't bold so well for any idea that the Destroy armor would get boosted up by a powerful host.

http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/2729/t83mu.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t98hy.jpg

leonidas
hmm, interesting. that hammer shot flies (no pun intended!!) in the face of what odin himself has said about the destroyer, though. strange . . .

i'm not at all saying the destroyer would be more powerful because of the host. some hosts are easier to drive out, is all. i think with ww's will power behind it, it would be very powerful.

bill is more powerful than juggs and destroyer is more powerful than bill. adding to bill's durability doesn't add to his destructive/offensive powers. even with juggs force field, he still couldn't ko destroyer.

the difference is the disintegration beam. bill has nothing to put destroyer down and no way (i don't think) to drive diana out -- destroyer CAN put down juggs. least imo.

leonidas
oh, and thanks for the scans. very cool. damn, gotta find that run of thor somewhere . . ..

Swanky-Tuna
You guys realize Juggernaut's armor is just like a really tough wifebeater and a pair of pants, right?

kgkg
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
You guys realize Juggernaut's armor is just like a really tough wifebeater and a pair of pants, right? ohhhhhh didn't know that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.