Iron Man vs. Storm...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Current armour Iron Man vs. Storm. Fight starts in the air and they're about a hundred feet from each other. Who wins...?

scotsmn
Iron man has WAY too much firepower for Storm to counter. He's got great defense and can probably out-fly her too.

stormfront13
while i agree iron-man wins, stark has already admitted that he is no match for storm in the air scotsmn

illadelph12
Could Storm overload his armor?

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by illadelph12
Could Storm overload his armor?

No chance he has absorbed greater levels of electricity and just used it. Thor tried exactly this and Iron Man amped his strength with the power - The issue was"Whom the Gods would destroy" (Avengers first run) and guest starred original Drax and Moondragon smile

Metalmanx
Iron Man. Rather easily at that.

stormfront13
while i doubt she could overload his armor, recently in imprefects, she had him scream in pain.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
No chance he has absorbed greater levels of electricity and just used it. Thor tried exactly this and Iron Man amped his strength with the power - The issue was"Whom the Gods would destroy" (Avengers first run) and guest starred original Drax and Moondragon smile

Wasn't that in 1987 Whurly?

If you want to use old school sources in the comics, in Iron Man #84 Iron Man got overloaded from a bear hug from a jabroni villain named Freak.

I'm not saying Storm will win. More than likely she'd lose, Ironman's arsenal is very high end, I just want to know if he can be overloaded, and is he wearing the Mark VII or Mark VIII or SKIN etc. in this fight?

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by illadelph12
Wasn't that in 1987 Whurly?

If you want to use old school sources in the comics, in Iron Man #84 Iron Man got overloaded from a bear hug from a jabroni villain named Freak.

I'm not saying Storm will win. More than likely she'd lose, Ironman's arsenal is very high end, I just want to know if he can be overloaded, and is he wearing the Mark VII or Mark VIII or SKIN etc. in this fight?

It was around 87 maybe earlier, probably earlier - but since the mid seventies I've seen him channel pretty much anything - the line is "my armour runs on electricity" - always smile

GalacticStorm
Id have to vote for Ironman to be honest. He'd definitely take the majority.

steverules
He has fought thor in a more recent issue of the avenger's and did quite well, the issue's are iron man volume 3 issue 64 and avengers volume 3 issue 63. He made a special armour that was powered by the same enchantment that gives thor's hammer it's strength, the power thor used was absorbed and rechanneled through the armour.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by steverules
He has fought thor in a more recent issue of the avenger's and did quite well, the issue's are iron man volume 3 issue 64 and avengers volume 3 issue 63. He made a special armour that was powered by the same enchantment that gives thor's hammer it's strength, the power thor used was absorbed and rechanneled through the armour.

We know

GalacticStorm
We know

He didnt know that. sad

steverules
No I didn't......thanx for sticking up for me galactic storm. big grin smile wink

Mr _Whirlysplat
No I didn't......thanx for sticking up for me galactic storm. big grin smile wink

You know he likes to do that smile for most lads Steve smile

GalacticStorm

Says the old geezer on a comic forum. laughing out loud

steverules

Watch it.......I knew you'd come up with something sick and twisted
-shudder- but I am not gay OK, do think you can remember that before you make a post saying something about me and galactic storm, I was joking around on the other thread OK.....?

Mr _Whirlysplat
-shudder- but I am not gay OK, do think you can remember that before you make a post saying something about me and galactic storm, I was joking around on the other thread OK.....?

OK no probs your both good friends smile about GS smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375491&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=6

GalacticStorm

He PMed me for a date and obviously i turned him down. Hence the bitterness. That stuffs just not my cup of tea. One would think now Yahmans on the scene he'd have gotten over it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules
I'm so glad that over, now I can get through threads without any comments from mr whirlysplat. (I hope.......)

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
He PMed me for a date and obviously i turned him down. Hence the bitterness. That stuffs just not my cup of tea. One would think now Yahmans on the scene he'd have gotten over it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think this shows the truthsmile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375491&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=6

yahman

laughing laughing laughing

GalacticStorm
I give up....doh

I just wish Whirly would follow your example. sad

DarkCrawler
For the love of Batman, is there any threads where you two/three are not knocking heads? It is starting to get old.

steverules

Don't we all, don't we all.......

Mr _Whirlysplat
I'm so glad that over, now I can get through threads without any comments from mr whirlysplat. (I hope.......)

of course you can, as you are not into that stuff like GS

steverules
GS is gay....jawdrop

steverules
LOL GS qouted my post before I edited it and mr whirlysplat qouted it after I changed it

Blood_Rayne
As much as I love Storm I think Iron Man would find a way to win this one.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
As much as I love Storm I think Iron Man would find a way to win this one.

Agreed. smile

Mr _Whirlysplat
GS is gay....jawdrop

GalacticStorm
LOL GS qouted my post before I edited it and mr whirlysplat qouted it after I changed it

Heres the truth:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375040&highlight=korvac

steverules
U guy's obviously have history.....

Mr _Whirlysplat
Is there a reason for your quote?

Its the best quote ever smile

GS is gay....jawdrop

steverules
Again I change my post and you qoute it before I change it.

yahman
U guy's obviously have history.....

G.S. wishes laughing

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by yahman
G.S. wishes laughing

GS is gay....jawdrop

GalacticStorm
G.S. wishes laughing

I was gonna say that about him you mutha!!! eek!

GalacticStorm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375040&highlight=korvac

steverules
LOL

Mr _Whirlysplat
GS is gay....jawdrop

yahman
LOL

There's nine pages of this on another thread. big grin

Mr _Whirlysplat
There's nine pages of this on another thread. big grin

laughing out loud

GS is gay....jawdrop

illadelph12
Whurly, could you chill man? I know you got a petty beef with GS over comic debates, but you're going to get threads locked up like you did the Cheetah/F4 thread.

You know you're better than that.

DrDoom101
ironman flies at great speeds. he just sticks out his arm and ram into storm

leonheartmm

PATHETIC!

leonheartmm
I was gonna say that about him you mutha!!! eek!

were u now big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.