M.Bison vs Shang Tsung

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

shin_remy
M. Bison messed

is it not logical?

golem370
No because Tsung has soul stealing powers and he also has shape shifting power's

shin_remy
USELESS IF HE CANT HIT M BISON!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH
BTW: BISON SOUL CANNOT BE STOLEN, HIS SOLE GOES STRAIGHT TO A OTHER BODY!!!

big grin

dvampire
Originally posted by golem370
No because Tsung has soul stealing powers and he also has shape shifting power's

He can't the soul if he hadn't defeated the person right in front of him yet. smile And I think Bison whould win, Kang beat Tsung, Bision whould just do the same, only much easier.

golem370
Yeah but Bison been beat before to.

Gouki
Akuma would just jump between the both of them, do the Shungokusatsu on M. Bison, kill him for the second time. Then Akuma would move onto Shang-Tsung, do a Misogi on him, before Tsung realizes what happened to Bison, and Akuma would just wait for Ryu to get better, so he can really start fighting.

golem370
Then Shao Kahn come in then what happen's

Gouki
I'm not sure about Shao Kahn.

golem370
or the other guy from the different dimension

Gouki
Probably.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats stacking the odds in one guys favour...

M.Bison vs Shang Tsung... Oh and Shao Kahn, Shinnok, Motaro, Goro Kintaro, Onaga... and why not throw in the rest of the MK cast while your at it...

Leave it bitween the two original combatants

Gouki - why'd you bring akuma into this fight?

Gouki
He's my favorite Character, story-line wise in Street Fighter. Why wouldn't I? I'll stop about Gouki.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Gouki
He's my favorite Character, story-line wise in Street Fighter. Why wouldn't I? I'll stop about Gouki.

I know he's your favourite, but it has no bearing in this thread...

Gouki
Just because it has no bearing, doesn't mean it can't be put into the thread for a couple of posts. I wasn't going to make him, the topic, for the whole time. Just enough for me to get the point across, that he can beat M. Bison and Shang-Tsung.

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by shin_remy
USELESS IF HE CANT HIT M BISON!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH
BTW: BISON SOUL CANNOT BE STOLEN, HIS SOLE GOES STRAIGHT TO A OTHER BODY!!!

big grin

I agree with Shin_Remy. Even if Shang Tsung tried to steal M.Bison's soul, M.Bison would just take his body instead since he's been looking for a NEW BODY that can hold all of his POWER.

Gouki
Too bad, the the Cammy and Ryu thing didn't work out for Bison. He would be much stronger than he is now.

shin_remy
jup youre right Gouki, did you know that Bison in street fighter alpha 3 was stronger than Gill??

golem370
I only added Shao Kahn because somebody said Akuma

KingDubya
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Thats stacking the odds in one guys favour...

M.Bison vs Shang Tsung... Oh and Shao Kahn, Shinnok, Motaro, Goro Kintaro, Onaga... and why not throw in the rest of the MK cast while your at it...

Leave it bitween the two original combatants

Gouki - why'd you bring akuma into this fight?
Seriously, they only brought them in because they got off-topic for a while.

As for who wins, I'm not sure. I've played enough MK to understand Tsung, but I haven't played enough SF to know M. Bison's abilities (I've only played Street Fighter 2, and that was on the Game Boy).

Gouki
I'm not sure, if Bison was stronger in SFA3 than Gill now. If, his body wasn't destroyed at the end of Alpha 3, along with the Psycho Drive. Vega would definitely be in the Top Tier of SF. Up there with Gill, Oro, and Akuma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.