Luke Cage vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Both have great Durability, while one has great strength and the other well Adamantium claws... battle of the New AVENGERS who wins? Takes place in a jungle, little bit of an advantage for Wolverine.

Metalmanx
Hm...I think this is a lot like Wolverine vs. Colossus. Luke is not only super durable, but he also has INCREDIBLY dense skin, muscles, and bones. It may just be enough to prevent Wolverine from stabbing him.

And, if this is true (which I'm starting to think it is), then Luke Cage has this in the bag. His strength will knock Wolvie around like a rag doll.

Smaxxer
I don't know, Cage is supposed to be super super durable, but is he more durable than Hulk ? I doubt it. And Wolverine never had problems stabbing Hulk.

yahman
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm...I think this is a lot like Wolverine vs. Colossus. Luke is not only super durable, but he also has INCREDIBLY dense skin, muscles, and bones. It may just be enough to prevent Wolverine from stabbing him.

And, if this is true (which I'm starting to think it is), then Luke Cage has this in the bag. His strength will knock Wolvie around like a rag doll.

I really dont like You !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway i disgree, Wolverine has been knocked about by Stronger characters and survived. Namely Colossus, Wendigo and Sasquatch.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by yahman
I really dont like You !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway i disgree, Wolverine has been knocked about by Stronger characters and survived. Namely Colossus, Wendigo and Sasquatch.

I never really said anything about knocking Wolverine out. I just said knock him around like a rag doll if I'm not mistaken. Anyone with sufficient strength could do this. He only weighs 300 lbs for Christ's sake.

And I'm sorry to hear you don't like me. But I also could really care less at the time. I have no problems with you.

yahman
I never really said anything about knocking Wolverine out. I just said knock him around like a rag doll if I'm not mistaken. Anyone with sufficient strength could do this. He only weighs 300 lbs for Christ's sake.

And I'm sorry to hear you don't like me. But I also could really care less at the time. I have no problems with you.

Sorry mate im baiting you a bit ..... your getting the backlash of the G.S. disrespect thread !!!!!!! big grin

Metalmanx
Originally posted by yahman
Sorry mate im baiting you a bit ..... your getting the backlash of the G.S. disrespect thread !!!!!!! big grin

Oh, dude! Where's that at?

yahman
Oh, dude! Where's that at?

Cheetah vs FF4 Well it was originally, big grin

Creshosk
I never really said anything about knocking Wolverine out. I just said knock him around like a rag doll if I'm not mistaken. Anyone with sufficient strength could do this. He only weighs 300 lbs for Christ's sake. Careful, that kind of logic might lead one to think that brick fights are illogical. laughing

Wickerman
Originally posted by Smaxxer
I don't know, Cage is supposed to be super super durable, but is he more durable than Hulk ? I doubt it. And Wolverine never had problems stabbing Hulk.

Hulk's durability IMO is inconsistent. One time his skin is so strong that celestial beams jump off it, then i hear a whole lot of people saying wolverine does actually cut him but his healing factor is so great that he heals up almost instantly.

~wickerman~

cheldon
i think this has been done before. but anyway, if wolverine used full power, he could punch through 10 feet or more of concrete. regular humans have done it. plus luke cage only has extremely dense skin, not indestructible.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Wickerman
Hulk's durability IMO is inconsistent. One time his skin is so strong that celestial beams jump off it, then i hear a whole lot of people saying wolverine does actually cut him but his healing factor is so great that he heals up almost instantly.

~wickerman~ His strength is fueld by his rage, so his other powers might be as well. The madder hulk gets the more durable Hulk gets? And the faster Hulk gets?

Scoobless
Hulk's skin is very durable, but it's less hard than Cage's

sam_drugbringer
Cage's skin is diamond hard. I doubt Wolverine could cut it.

But of course, if he can cut SS, he can cut anything.

32Cage
It really depends on whether wolverine's claws can penetrate Cage's skin. If they can't. Cage wins. I don't think Cage's skin is more durable than the Hulks. If Wolvie can injure the Hulk, he can Cage. That coupled with Wolverine's healing factor, Wolverine would win.

wolverine8888
dude in thw jungle cage would die honestly befor he even new it.

Arabian Knight
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Cage's skin is diamond hard. I doubt Wolverine could cut it.

But of course, if he can cut SS, he can cut anything.
Never happened. It was an AOA What If.

Cage beats Wolverine to death.

Jose123
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Never happened. It was an AOA What If.

Cage beats Wolverine to death.

What if?
It was a Never happened!!! mad

Nothing that stupid could have ever been written nope never happened no

wolverine8888
see how sage is only 24 ton character.
wolverine takes hits form 100 ton characters all teh time.
wolverine faster more agile better reflexes and far better fighter then cage how the hell does cage have a chance at winning?

Arabian Knight
Cage is stronger, more durable, more stamina, as fast if not faster AND is goddamned good fighter himself.

Wolverine doesn't have the power needed to handle heavy hitters.

wolverine8888
Cage is stronger, more durable, more stamina, as fast if not faster AND is goddamned good fighter himself.

Wolverine doesn't have the power needed to handle heavy hitters.

are u ****ing kidding me. ur deffently aint long pig if u just staed one of the stupest things I ever heard.
wolverien character is a anti-brick character he was desighned to fight bricks. honestly that statement u made clearly shows u have no idea what the **** ur talken about.
wolverine is far more agile and has far better reflexes.
wolverines claws would go right through luke cage.
look aint even strong enough to do any damage realy to wolverine at all.
25 ton guy is nuthing when wolverine fights 100 ton characters all the time. hell wolverine even fist fights rough- house who 100 ton character as shown in the pic below. also i doubt cage even has mroe stamina then wolverine.
also if this fight takes place in the jungle cage dies with out even knowing it.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by cheldon
i think this has been done before. but anyway, if wolverine used full power, he could punch through 10 feet or more of concrete. regular humans have done it. plus luke cage only has extremely dense skin, not indestructible.

What the hell? Where the hell can Wolverine punch through 10 feet of concrete?

Wolverine is the worst culprit of PIS sometimes.

Cage smears Wolverine.

Warmonger
Uh no Wolverine leaves Luke a pile of twitching organs on the floor. Wolverine can def cut Cage. He is pretty durable but considering that bullets give him welts I think Wolverine cna cut him. Considering he is faster and a better fighter and can take most of what Luke cna dish out he wins.

jinzin
Originally posted by Warmonger
Uh no Wolverine leaves Luke a pile of twitching organs on the floor. Wolverine can def cut Cage. He is pretty durable but considering that bullets give him welts I think Wolverine cna cut him. Considering he is faster and a better fighter and can take most of what Luke cna dish out he wins.

yes

cmon guys the old school human sabretooth with organic nails left stratch marks on cage... wolverine will slice and dice him to ribbons...

snoopdogg
I don't think Wolverine will have any trouble slashing Cage. He has done it to guys like Thing, Hulk and Namor. And those 3 guys are more durable than Cage.

Arabian Knight
Dammit, Luke has been upgraded! I think....

jinzin

to what extent though? his durability certainly doesn't seem to be that much more than it was before...

when wrecker smacked him he put luke down for a goodlong while.. wolverine took more hits and kept getting up....

I sincerely doubt that cage is more durable than sayyyyy... namor.. wouldn't you?

jinzin

so.. what happened to "long pig" ?

King Castle
Damn, i couldnt stop laughing at the Cage fan wanking about being Adamantium Resistant.drylaugh

Wolverine Wins. 9/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.