Vision Vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Namor's having his time of the month and is on the verge of attacking something

Vision is pissed off because he's still not a real boy

They're both wandering around the ruins of Avengers mansion when Vision steps on Namor's foot.... obviously Namor takes this as a challenge and pushes vision over..... Vision gets up, turns diamond hard, and backhands Namor through the building across the street....

All the other Avengers, along with the FF, X-Men, Spidey, DD, Inhumans... and every other superpowered being have been abducted for CoC III so there's no one around to stop them

Who Wins?

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7599/visionvsnamor5lv.jpg

armandovalles
Namor rips him in half just like She-Hulk did. Namor 9/10.

DrDoom101
how would namor rip an intangible man?

Scoobless
Originally posted by DrDoom101
how would namor rip an intangible man?

good question

big grin

DrDoom101
is there a time limit for his intangibility?

Scoobless
I don't think so, in "The Last Avengers Story" he had remained intangible for decades

DrDoom101
can he use his strength while being intangible? no right?

Scoobless
no... but he can still use his beam weapons (i'm pretty sure) - Microwave and infrared beams

plus he can use that "stick hand into chest and turn tangible" trick he always uses

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Scoobless
Namor's having his time of the month and is on the verge of attacking something

Vision is pissed off because he's still not a real boy

They're both wandering around the ruins of Avengers mansion when Vision steps on Namor's foot.... obviously Namor takes this as a challenge and pushes vision over..... Vision gets up, turns diamond hard, and backhands Namor through the building across the street....

All the other Avengers, along with the FF, X-Men, Spidey, DD, Inhumans... and every other superpowered being have been abducted for CoC III so there's no one around to stop them

Who Wins?

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7599/visionvsnamor5lv.jpg

Namor looks really good in that pic.

Scoobless
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Namor looks really good in that pic.

what about this one?

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/3425/namor29wn.jpg

life is cruell
When She-hulk ripped him wasnt he all fleshy and weak and not fighting back?

Scoobless
he was already 'dead' at that point

LethalFemme
what about this one?

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/3425/namor29wn.jpg

Ewwww I take that back.

life is cruell
he was already 'dead' at that point

oooh so that should totally be disregarded.

leonidas
in diamond form he battled wonderman to a damn near draw. he's strong in that form. a had through namor's brain should about end this. not to mention constant IR will help weaken namor. vizh is too multidimensional. he's a tough match for most and it's hard to find a GOOD match for him.

Khellendros
Hmm. Not sure, really. Being a guy with a computer brain, you would think Vision would take a flawless victory over a guy who needs moisture to stay strong. Still, Vision has been written doing some dumb sh*t at times. Vision fighting smart just goes intangible and fries Namor with microwaves until he can't stand anymore.

Scoobless
I'd think that Vision would be one of those guys on a team that has plans to take down every single other member should the need arise

Khellendros
I'd think that Vision would be one of those guys on a team that has plans to take down every single other member should the need arise
So would I. Unfortunately, I haven't read much with Vision in it, so I don't know if that's the case. Seriously, though, being an android he should be like... Midnighter but with more powers. And a lot less gratuitous maiming.

leonidas
<<So would I. Unfortunately, I haven't read much with Vision in it, so I don't know if that's the case. Seriously, though, being an android he should be like... Midnighter but with more powers. And a lot less gratuitous maiming.>>

depends which version of vision. there have been many. some are very analytical in the machine sense, others are more human. he is a strategist, but not like midnighter. and at times, he has gotten himself into trouble BECAUSE he fights like a machine -- ie -- the unexpected or illogical HAS caused him trouble in the past. he has been a pretty effective avengers leader in the past, but his 'machine-like' qualities have also caused him to fail as a leader at times.

still, i think viz takes the majority.

spiderman44
can someone send me a boi about vision i dont kno much about him all i kno bout him is that he is scarlet witches babys daddy and he looks like that boring guy on justice league the one that walks threw walks

Wickerman
Originally posted by spiderman44
can someone send me a boi about vision i dont kno much about him all i kno bout him is that he is scarlet witches babys daddy and he looks like that boring guy on justice league the one that walks threw walks

Amazingly enough he has similar powers as well wink

And you're speaking about Martian Manhunter. They both have an incredible control over their body mass, however MM turns intangible most of the time. Vision can both turn intangible and turn himself to a diamond-hard durability. He also has an array of offensive beams and such.

I think microwave beams and another kind, but i'm not sure.

~wickerman~

Scoobless
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/v/vision.htm

"Known Superhuman Powers: The Vision possesses complete control over his density, and so is able to render himself intangible or extraordinarily massive and diamond-hard at will. He can partially materialize within another person, causing his victim extreme pain. The solar cell on the Vision's forehead emits beams of infrared and microwave radiation, with temperatures ranging from 500 to 30,000 degrees Fahrenheit."

Mainstream
Vision the human toaster wins 10/10

jrodslam
Vision can definately use the radiation/solar beam to wear Namor down and dehydrate him. I think that would be his only key to victory.

snoopdogg
Have these two ever battled? I'd go with Vision handily.

llagrok
Namor.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by llagrok
Namor. How? Vision can apply intense heat at any time during battle. Even while intangible.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have to go with Vision.

DarkCrawler
Vision would win.

rougeredmage
you do know what microwaves do to water mollecules dont you... i am pretty sure microwave ovens cook things because they remove the water mollecules.... now given the fact that the submariners strengh is augmented from water levels then it is a simple matter of weakneing namor with microwaves till he cant fight a diamond hard opponant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.