Metallo, Mongul, and Darkseid vs. Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
The duel is located in a battlefield with a concrete floor and 5 ft layer of thick adamantium walls surrounding the arena. The sky is above em and its raining.

sam_drugbringer
Darkseid takes it himself.

The Ion
Team wins.

sam_drugbringer
I applaud the lack of Mullets.

armandovalles
It depends which version of Darkseid it is:

If it's PRE-CRISIS Darkseid (like the one who fought Galactus in "THE HUNGER"wink, Mongul, and Metallo vs Genis, Darkseid would take him down on his own and Mongul and Metallo would pull up a chair and watch.

If it's POST-CRISIS Darkseid (like the one who went toe-to-toe with Thanos in "MARVEL VS DC"wink, Mongul, and Metallo vs Genis, Darkseid's team would win, but they would all be hurt at the end.

If it's CURRENT Darkseid (like the one who gets owned by Superman on a regular basis nowadays), Mongul, and Metallo vs Genis, Genis wipes them all out in no more than 5 minutes.

DrDoom101
assume all of my threads to be current unless i state otherwise

ImmortalOne
Current eh ??

DS teams still win, why ??

DS will be firing his Omega Beams and keep GenisVell busy blocking, while the two power houses beat him up, I never saw Photon fighting 2 powerhouses at the time while blocking the beam that is destruction itself................

But, if its mano y mano, yeah, the three are craped upon !!

The Ion
Darkseid isn't a pushover despite what you guys like to think. Team still wins.

ImmortalOne
I know, Ion !!

armandovalles
Genis wins, in one flash of light just like he did to Batroc's Brigade.

DrDoom101
leave it to armandovalles to vote for genis.

armandovalles
yup big grin. No but seriously he can just invert their atomic structure and **** them up bad all at the same time and put them out in one panel just like he did to the 4 members of Batroc's Brigade.

Now explain to me why u think he wouldnt be able to do that?

Avalonofthewind
Why couldnt darkseid just erase him from existence?

ImmortalOne
Omega Beams...........

armandovalles
The omega beams suck nowadays they dont even work on Superman.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by armandovalles
yup big grin. No but seriously he can just invert their atomic structure and **** them up bad all at the same time and put them out in one panel just like he did to the 4 members of Batroc's Brigade.

Now explain to me why u think he wouldnt be able to do that?

armandovalles
wuts the matter Doom? u dont got an answer for that huh? big grin

The Ion
The omega beams suck nowadays they dont even work on Superman.
Superman is one of the most durable people in comics. If he didn't have his weaknesses I'd say he might be the most durable period.

Plus, the OE doesn't work on people considered important to The Source. Superman is one of those people. And Darkseid has a soft spot for Supes.

armandovalles
bro Genis survived the explosion of Asgard (which was from the Collision of the Storm Giants and "Asgard Assembled" including King Thor) unharmed.

The Ion
Supes has survived worse.

armandovalles
like wut? wut's worse than a whole world getting destroyed when ur literally in the middle of it?

The Ion
Magedon which had the power to level a galaxy. It's one of Superman's more bs feats.

I sure do love Grant Morrison.

armandovalles
I NEVER SAW THAT SO I DUNNO

but still bro what makes u think Genis is just gonna stand there and let himself get hit by the Omega Beams? And dont try to use this against me because it's not a beam that he shoots that ****s up ur atomic structure it's like a flash of light, how can they dodge that?........they cant. So this is how i see the fight going: Genis stays airborne where none of them can physically get to him, so Darkseid shoots his omega beams, Genis dodges, then Genis just ****s up Mongul and Darkseid's atomic structure's and then just blasts Metallo to scrap metal (since he doesnt have an atomic structure to **** up since he's a robot). End of Story.

Juntai
Team wins.

The Ion
I'm sure you didn't. Something tells me you don't read much DC.

armandovalles
All im currently reading of DC is Superman/Batman, the new GL series, Supergirl, JSA Classified, Infinite Crisis, and Justice.

ImmortalOne
Genis genis genis......... your so hard headed...

The Ion
Of all the DC books you can read you get Jeph Loeb's Supergirl? Why? sad

armandovalles
cuz Supergirls hot. And cuz that series already has an appearance by Power Girl. big grin

The Ion
Jesus Christ. There's plenty of stuff you can read about Power Girl without touching Jeph Loeb's trash. No wonder you have a low opinion of Darkseid.

armandovalles
alright then recommend to me, in ur opinion, ur 4 favorite DC Books other than the ones i told u im already reading. I want wut u think is the best DC books out there i dont want u to say it just cuz it has Darkseid or something like that. NO VERTIGO.

LethalFemme
Someone doesn't like Genis he loses badly.

sam_drugbringer
Why no vertigo?

Superherovandal
the OE would destroy Genis as he isn't important to the Source. Thats why the OE doesn't affect Supes. but Genis doesn't have such a luxury.

The Ion
alright then recommend to me, in ur opinion, ur 4 favorite DC Books other than the ones i told u im already reading. I want wut u think is the best DC books out there i dont want u to say it just cuz it has Darkseid or something like that. NO VERTIGO.
There isn't much you can read at DC worse than Jeph Loeb's garbage. Just look for stuff written by Waid, Rucka and Johns. Definitely the best at DC.

kgkg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
the OE would destroy Genis as he isn't important to the Source. Thats why the OE doesn't affect Supes. but Genis doesn't have such a luxury.
your joking right? OE is that the shit Superman reflected? or similar shot Cyborg survied?

Genis can reflect off all Darksied's attack right back at him.

manjaro
when for the love of god are ppl gonna understand that apokolips and new genesis werent affected by the crisis...ergo there is no such thing as pre-crsis darkseid, its just darksied. sure writers have portrayed him differently over the years but that is to be expected since fresh blood doesnt give a damn hoow things were being written 19 years ago

Superherovandal
and DS has bad showings just like Galactus. He even said himself when he was defeated by DD that he was at an extremely low level of power.

manjaro
genis is cool and all but once darksied fires those things it locks on to ones bio signature and track them anywhere in the mutliverse so he wont be dodging anything. 2ndly. both mogul and metallo has been upgraded. metallo who still has his b13 tech. where he's a pure energy being now h'ell just come back and mongul for selling his soul to Neron for a Strentgh and durability upgrade.....thats why he's like 9 feet tall now.

so this is how it goes blam! from the Omega Beams and he's dust or he gets stunned and once he's on the ground mongul blasts him with that uni-beam on his chest then they just jolly stomp his ass into oblivion....like i said he's cool, but metallo is the only one he could take one on one to begin with let alone all three

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by manjaro
genis is cool and all but once darksied fires those things it locks on to ones bio signature and track them anywhere in the mutliverse so he wont be dodging anything. 2ndly. both mogul and metallo has been upgraded. metallo who still has his b13 tech. where he's a pure energy being now h'ell just come back and mongul for selling his soul to Neron for a Strentgh and durability upgrade.....thats why he's like 9 feet tall now.

so this is how it goes blam! from the Omega Beams and he's dust or he gets stunned and once he's on the ground mongul blasts him with that uni-beam on his chest then they just jolly stomp his ass into oblivion....like i said he's cool, but metallo is the only one he could take one on one to begin with let alone all three

Excellent post. smile

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by kgkg
your joking right? OE is that the shit Superman reflected? or similar shot Cyborg survied?

Genis can reflect off all Darksied's attack right back at him.

Superman is the opposite to DS. His nemesis. Like Neo to Smith. The only reason neither of these two destroy the other is because the Source has a use for them in the future.

As for Cyborg Supes - the first Omega Beam he survived because Darkseid was still very weakened.

When Cyborg built himself a HUUUUGE robot body and was about to destroy Supes, Darkseid said - "I am recovered."

Then vapourised Cyborg Supes with one shot from his OBs.

armandovalles
If it's current Darkseid, Genis wipes the floor wit all 3 of em.

DrDoom101
It's Post-Crisis Darkseid. is that current?

armandovalles
i dunno. I dont know much about DC. All i know is that Current DS's a ***** who gets his ass handed to him on a regular basis by Supes.

sam_drugbringer
Beacuse Superman has protection from the source.

Marvel has no such thing. He gets erased from the universe.

DrDoom101
i dunno. I dont know much about DC. All i know is that Current DS's a ***** who gets his ass handed to him on a regular basis by Supes.

well i was talking about Post-Crisis, is he current?

Juntai
Originally posted by DrDoom101
well i was talking about Post-Crisis, is he current? It's the same guy, pre crisis and post crisis.. there is only ONE darkseid, whereas in Pre and Post crisis, all other characters pretty much got re-written... this did not happen to Darkseid.
In most of his occurences where he has been beaten, he claimed to be at LOW POWER, however, forum rules dictate that characters are considered at OPTIMUM power, not powered UP nor DOWN....
At optimum power, he takes this himself.

DrDoom101
Genis-Vell has gone toe-to-toe with Thanos, people say he can beat Onslaught, and he has taken hit from King Thor like it was nothing. How is he gonna lose here?

Jose123
Genis teleports them all to the micro verse because he's a big stinky cheating coward!!!!

Mider
this should be full powered Darkseid heh then Darkseid would own him thats pretty dumb that his Omega beams are totally waisted today in the past ive read that if wonderwomen indeed tried to block a omega blast with her bands that they would have been incinorated.

Psycho Ninja
Darkseid......... OE !!!

You think GEnis is the only who can erase matter, he he couldnt even ERASE matter er energy, just teleport them away,

While DS's OE can DESTROY MATTER !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.