"I Will Do What I Must"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exador
I know that you guys are going to rip the hell out of me on this one. But could you post the music for the part where Obi-Wan says "I will do what I must". And Anakin says: You will try. And then the Anakin VS Obi-Wan fight starts. But could you post a version that has the film version of the music instead of the soundtrack version

If you can that'd be great

Exador

Jedi Priestess
Someone already did. Was Kozzy I believe.

Exador
He didn't. He posted the cut Mustafar scene

JKozzy
blink No I didn't...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375656&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

Full film music track there.

Exador
I'm Talking About The Drums At The Landing Platform Fight

JKozzy
Could you elaborate? erm

chinabing
And yet Qui-Gon is the one who said "I will do what I must Obi-Wan."

Jedi Priestess
See Im confused then what it is he wants. blink

Sorgo
Originally posted by chinabing

laughing

JKozzy
Hm, never picked up on that...

Exador
What I mean by "I will do what I must" is. right when Anakin says. "If you're not with me. Then you're my enemy" Obi-Wan says "I will do what I must" and then Anakin says "You will try" I want the music from that scene and the Drums that pound hard as Anakin leaps to face Obi-Wan on the landing platform

The Ones
Battle of the Heros i Believe

DucLangur
I think the music for the scene your talking about is a combination of Anakin's betrayal, and the beginning of Anakin vs. Obi-Wan. Watch the scene from where Padme lands on Mustafar, and listen to the music. At one point you will hear Anakin's Betarayal music when she says, "Anakin, Your Breaking My heart."

JKozzy
I'm pretty sure if it's the beginning of the fight, the link I posted will definately be what you're looking for messed

Exador
Duclangur is right. It's adifferent version of Anakin's betrayal. You see. i'm having a school play. And i need music only. So I need the Film version Of Anakin VS Obi-Wan (With The Bass Drums At The Start Of The Track) And The Mustafar version of Anakin's Betrayal.

Exador

ESB- 1138
He meant

Anakin: If you're not with me then you're my enemy.
Obi-Wan: Only a Sith deals in abosultes. I will do what I must.
Anakin: You will try.
<Greatest Duel ever in the Star Wars Universe begins>

DucLangur
I can't extract the music myself, but if you want the music, like I said before, start at Padme's line, "Anakin, Your Breaking my heart", and go from there. By the way, not to be nosy, but what play are you doing Exador?

Exador
The Play title is: The greatest Star Wars Episode III Duels

DucLangur
Awsome. I wish I could do that at my school!

Exador
I just want the music. I don't want the lightsaber sounds. try Yousendit

Sesse

And that was my realization a few threads ago. Happy Dance

Does this have a whole saga wide connection?

1) "I shall do what I must" QuiGon
2) "I must help her!" Anakin
3) "I will do what I must" ObiWan
4) "We must be cautious" ObiWan
5) "He will join us or die" Vader
6) "I must obey my master" Vader

2 for Vader
2 for ObiWan
1 for both Anakin and QuiGon

Shall+Must+Will | Must + Will + Must

Shall+Must+Will - Must+Will+Must = Shall+Must

Yeah. Sure do....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.