New Thunderbolts Free-For-All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
(Genis isnt here since he'd win too easily)

If they all went insane and all wanted to kill each other, who'd be the last one standing in a free-for-all?

Atlas

VS

Songbird

VS

Mach IV

VS

Blizzard

VS

Radioactive Man

VS

Swordsman

VS

Speed Demon

VS

Joystick

Who'd win?

(this is what i think) I think, despite RM being the most powerful because of his energy attacks, i dont think he'd win because the others would realize this and probly team up on him to eliminate him first, then it's just a mostly hand-to-hand brawl with a little bit of blasting. In that, i think it would come down to Speed Demon and Atlas because no one would be able to touch Speed Demon, which he proved when he knocked out the Wrecker in one panel, and i think Atlas because he has so much raw power.

so wut do u guys think?

Wickerman
current Genis yeah, would mop the floor with them. The old red shirt one wouldn't. FFS he was out like a light when Atlas surprised him. I think the last standing are going to be Atlas and Speed Demon as well.

OMG i agreed with armando for once shock

~wickerman~

Evil Genius
Originally posted by Wickerman
current Genis yeah, would mop the floor with them. The old red shirt one wouldn't. FFS he was out like a light when Atlas surprised him. I think the last standing are going to be Atlas and Speed Demon as well.

OMG i agreed with armando for once shock

~wickerman~

I ahve not seen much of you but every post you make seems to be an attack on someone. I do not know Aramndo but why should you not agree with him if he has made a sensible post?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Evil Genius
I ahve not seen much of you but every post you make seems to be an attack on someone. I do not know Aramndo but why should you not agree with him if he has made a sensible post?

I am agreeing with him NOW. He sometimes chooses to just assume things without any evidence of it, which is why i don't usually agree with what he says.

~wickerman~

Evil Genius
I am agreeing with him NOW. He sometimes chooses to just assume things without any evidence of it, which is why i don't usually agree with what he says.

~wickerman~

Again your offering a personal opinion on someone and expecting someone else to take it on face value because you said it. The personal opinion is once again a negative one.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Evil Genius
Again your offering a personal opinion on someone and expecting someone else to take it on face value because you said it. The personal opinion is once again a negative one.

With all due respect, you're a newb here. Not n00b, but newb, as in new here. You have no idea what you're talking about.

~wickerman~

Evil Genius
With all due respect, you're a newb here. Not n00b, but newb, as in new here. You have no idea what you're talking about.

~wickerman~

I am basing my posts on yours and using them as evidence. They speak clearly and in volumes for you. I will not be replying to you again and if you are the kind of individual prevalent on this forum I shall rethink my membership.

Wickerman
For instance: I can say Adam Warlock used to be Sentry (username), a huge Sentry fan. WHirly used to enjoy baiting him with insults about his favorite character. He knows a lot about the Infinity Crusade, and just bout anything relating to the Infinity Gauntlet, about Sentry and some more. Wynndar is a huge FF fan. As such he's always siding with the FF in pretty much any thread. He's a reasonable guy unless it's about Sue Richards' speed to make a mental assault stick out tongue . Avalonofthewind and Draco69 are both big DC fans, that have a lot of knowledge about MM, WW and Superman. Avalon is also an avid fan of cyborg supes and prolly knows the most about him on this forum. Jinzin is a huge Sub-zero, sabertooth, Shredder and mostly any kinda ninja-like character fan. He knows a crapload about them all. DarkCrawler is the biggest Namor fan i've seen in my life. He even went to the trouble of making an official respect thread on WIKIPEDIA for the guy. He surely knows most about Namor on the forums, and makes excellent posts. Ion is a great guy that has awesome knowledge of all the green lanterns and the scans to prove what he's talking about. I could go on forever. The point being that my "personal opinions on someone" as you say aren't always negative, and as most people that read this post will say, are mostly correct.

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
FDarkCrawler is the biggest Namor fan i've seen in my life. He even went to the trouble of making an official respect thread on WIKIPEDIA for the guy. He surely knows most about Namor on the forums, and makes excellent posts.

Gee, thanks. big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Gee, thanks. big grin

Any time stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.