Street Fighter Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
Talk about previous and future Street Fighter games, comics or movies

StaT1c
One thing's for sure, Street Fighter starring Jean Claude Van Damme is the greatest comedy of all time.

"E'm genna get on tat bot, and Imma genna kick tat son of the beeches Bison's ass SO HORD, tat the nex Bison wannabe, is genna feel it. Now, who wats to go hom, and who wats to cum wit ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

jaden101
Originally posted by StaT1c
One thing's for sure, Street Fighter starring Jean Claude Van Damme is the greatest comedy of all time.

"E'm genna get on tat bot, and Imma genna kick tat son of the beeches Bison's ass SO HORD, tat the nex Bison wannabe, is genna feel it. Now, who wats to go hom, and who wats to cum wit ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

aahhhh...the memories just come flooding back

laughing

Inspectah Deck

laughing

TwisterGameX
i think they stopped with the anime for some reason but S2 had the best opening to a movie ever(the anime)

Inspectah Deck
The series still come on, but its re-runs though

VenomVA
YEAH, Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie was GREAT!!! Opening was WHOA! laughing

Inspectah Deck
shock

JacopeX
I wonder if they will make another street fighter game

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by VenomVA
YEAH, Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie was GREAT!!! Opening was WHOA! laughing the anime series wasn't half bad

~Mitsurugi~

"E'm genna get on tat bot, and Imma genna kick tat son of the beeches Bison's ass SO HORD, tat the nex Bison wannabe, is genna feel it. Now, who wats to go hom, and who wats to cum wit ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" holly shit, i forgot how funny that was.laughing

they should never try and do another live action movie again.no

the games freakin rocked, i think they were better than mortal kombat.

and i collect the comics, at first they were kinda slow, but now they are good.

The Fake Macoy
To be honest, the opening of the Animated Movie was the best part of the whole thing. I'm not saying that the movie was bad (which it isn't) but the opening was just that amazing.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by ~Mitsurugi~
the games freakin rocked, i think they were better than mortal kombat.

SF is way better than Mortal Kombat

SaTsuJiN
they are 2 different approaches to gameplay.. I admire that mortal kombat tried something different..

as for another street fighter live action.. god please no..

Blanka
streetfighter 2 was better than 3 imo

Kayne Archeron
i love street fighter, i really want to get the Alpha Anthologies for PS2

Tha C-Master
I got it, pretty neat. Though I got the most appreciation out of Puzzle Figther, and at first I thought it was some tetris-esque game.

Lightningrod
Street Fighter 2 is classic no other street fighter is better

JacopeX
Super Street fighter 2: New challengers > All the series

Tha C-Master
Meh, not by a longshot IMO, the game was horribly cheap, and had some major balance issues.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I got it, pretty neat. Though I got the most appreciation out of Puzzle Figther, and at first I thought it was some tetris-esque game.

i finally bought the alpha anthologies, and i must say, Gem Fighters practically makes the whole game. Hsien-Ko is my favorite so far

SaTsuJiN
heh.. I was thinking of getting marvel vs capcom 2 for ps2.. I didnt know they had it for ps2 til my friend mentioned it yesterday o_o

Skeets
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
heh.. I was thinking of getting marvel vs capcom 2 for ps2.. I didnt know they had it for ps2 til my friend mentioned it yesterday o_o
e-bay?
That game is almost impossible to find.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN

wow... i haven't played the ps2 version for over 2 years

Lyna303
the first sf game i played was the one for super nintendo...i think it was street fighters 2...?

Blanka
theres a rumor about dc vs streetfighter

Coleman Trebor
wtf? Dc could destroy SF. Can you say pre-crisis?

Blanka
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
wtf? Dc could destroy SF. Can you say pre-crisis? http://www.snk-capcom.com/news/archives/00000049.htm go all the way down

Tha C-Master
wtf? Dc could destroy SF. Can you say pre-crisis? Unless they start using Darkstalkers characters. The top-tier Darkstalkers characters can consume stars and shit like Galactus... say Jedah.

Kayne Archeron
if they do DC vs. SF, then DC better be packin' Deathstrike

Coleman Trebor
Unless they start using Darkstalkers characters. The top-tier Darkstalkers characters can consume stars and shit like Galactus... say Jedah.

Even Galactus can be killed by zee Lucifer, and other such entities, Thanos, for example. Though thats marvel.

Pre-Crisis Supes on the other hand....

And I read the article, its not capcom vs. DC, just SF vs. DC. only streetfighter characters.

Emperor Ashtar
No more versus games, please!!!

Tha C-Master
Even Galactus can be killed by zee Lucifer, and other such entities, Thanos, for example. Though thats marvel.

Pre-Crisis Supes on the other hand....

And I read the article, its not capcom vs. DC, just SF vs. DC. only streetfighter characters. Top entities wouldn't be in one, and Thanos isn't more powerful than Galactus.

I know what the title says, sf stands no chance against top tier marvel or DC, they would need gods.

Blanka
Top entities wouldn't be in one, and Thanos isn't more powerful than Galactus.

I know what the title says, sf stands no chance against top tier marvel or DC, they would need gods. yea but thir gonna make streetfighters stronger and dc weaker like what they din on marvel vs capcom

Kayne Archeron
i dunno, Gambit was pretty strong in those games... and fast to boot

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Blanka
yea but thir gonna make streetfighters stronger and dc weaker like what they din on marvel vs capcom Of course. But noone in that game would have stood up to top tier DS characters, the strongest was Thanos followed by Mags.

SaTsuJiN
would you guys say 3rd strike akuma is a weak character?

I was thinking about attempting to get better with one of the shotos.. and well...

ken's 2nd superart is too damn good... and ryu hits rediculously hard... so I thought akuma would be harder to play as cuz he has low hit points, and none of his arts are as damaging as ryu n ken (aside from raging demon)

TricksterPriest
Can you still cancel Ashura Senkuu into Raging Demon? I know you can do it in CVS2, but I'm not sure if Raging Demon still has it's move cancel property in that game.

Blanka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk9TxfFmSko

brainchild81
Tower Records is closing. Got the uncut SFII DVD for $12 a coupla days ago. Everything's on sale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.