Spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
In here you posts spoilers about any game, ask what happens, or other.

Koala MeatPie
My Friend was a GAmeTester at Ubisoft Montreal, She worked on SplinterCell 4.. She revealed a lot of titbits about the game...

And *apperently* in some back closet of the Building, they are working on Splintercell 5...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
My Friend was a GAmeTester at Ubisoft Montreal, She worked on SplinterCell 4.. She revealed a lot of titbits about the game...

And *apperently* in some back closet of the Building, they are working on Splintercell 5...

laughing out loud the closet

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

Wonder when they'll come out of the closet? stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
i want to know what happens in RE4

ESB- 1138
Leon saves Ashely and they make it off the island

TwisterGameX
Sound like crap....what happened to the virus that was put in his neck ?

Lana
Please use the spoiler tags to mark anything that's a spoiler, thanks....

iron_fist

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
Please use the spoiler tags to mark anything that's a spoiler, thanks....

iron_fist

What did you expect to hear in a thread called spoilers stick out tongue

Ps where do you find these smilies

Lana
So? Still gotta mark spoilers stick out tongue as it's just general ones people might not want to read all the ones they find in here.

And all over the place.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
So? Still gotta mark spoilers stick out tongue as it's just general ones people might not want to read all the ones they find in here.

And all over the place.

laughing out loud you have a piont. I know people enter and just scroll down like I use to do not reading.

Theres smilies out side kmc oens that work eek!

theres a spoiler button confused

powerfulone1987
yes there's a spoiler button silly.................................. confused where is it?

is it comprehensible.....

Lana
The spoiler code is , minus the *'s.

TwisterGameX
Testing

powerfulone1987
I died yesterday

Now that's a spoiler, my first spoiler ever.
At least I know how to do it again. Thanks Lana.

Is it comprehensible.....

El_NINO
Cool.... now i know how to use spoilers... thanks lana

mattador
OMG Lana, what have you started!?! stick out tongue big grin

Morridini
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Sound like crap....what happened to the virus that was put in his neck ?

He and Ashly found a room where a lot of experiments was going on, in that room there was a machine designed to destroy little things in the body using somekinda laser that didn't break the skin. They both used it even though it was very painful. As for the virus, Ada manages to steal some samples of the virus and is goign to give it to Umbrella corporation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.