What are midichlorians ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Atlantis001
What it is, what it do, how does it work, etc.

Please, explanations... do not just quote the movie.

ESB- 1138
midichlorians are like cells. There are thousands of them and without them life would be possible (like cells)

Twilight Janick
They're either parts of cells or Force-power units, depending on which expert we ask to and the day of the week.

Gryn Jabar
Janick, shut up, no one wants to here you spout off.

Ianus
Actually, they're suspiciously like mito-chondria, which are symbiotic parts neccessary for all sentient life.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
They're either parts of cells or Force-power units, depending on which expert we ask to and the day of the week.

Your attempt to justify your existance has failed !

Gryn Jabar
Out-****ing standing LOL, good stuff Nai.

overlord
They're either parts of cells or Force-power units, depending on which expert we ask to and the day of the week. Yes, they are power units, they even have batteries. scared

Ianus
Insert Random Off-Topic Bullshit Here.

Tangible God
Did anyone see the Nix game?

Tru_Slice
They're a pathatic excuse for story telling.

Godammit Lucas!mad

Sometimes he can be quite the scenile old ba$tard.

henniestevens
better think of all the good things he created...

Ianus
I'll focus on the negatives first:

- Midichlorians.
- Jar Jar.
- Chosen One theory.
- Choreography for Sidious versus Mace and the other three dead jedi.
- Open ended answers for everything in the PT.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Ianus
- Midichlorians.

I think he realized that this was a bad idea - therefore we don't hear anything about midichlorians again in AotC and RotS.

Yes. That was real crap.

Well...if you try to create a mythology you have to start somewhere. Not the worst thing he could have done considering the fact that "chosen ones" are pretty much present in every mythology on this planet.

Blame Gillard for that and not Lucas. That fight (especially the Sidious vs Mace thing) should have be done by stuntmen instead of letting Sam Jackson do the stuff on his own.
And that "Hey look ! I'm gonna stab you in 5 seconds"-attack of Sidious was real cheap.

Hm ? What are you thinking about ?

Ianus
Well, GL gives no definite answers for a lot of things, leading to fan speculation.

General Zink
Like what?

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Borbarad
I think he realized that this was a bad idea - therefore we don't hear anything about midichlorians again in AotC and RotS.

Yes. That was real crap.

Well...if you try to create a mythology you have to start somewhere. Not the worst thing he could have done considering the fact that "chosen ones" are pretty much present in every mythology on this planet.

Blame Gillard for that and not Lucas. That fight (especially the Sidious vs Mace thing) should have be done by stuntmen instead of letting Sam Jackson do the stuff on his own.
And that "Hey look ! I'm gonna stab you in 5 seconds"-attack of Sidious was real cheap.

Hm ? What are you thinking about ?

Actually, Palpatine told Anakin that Plageius could influence the midi-chlorians to...create...life. At that opera house, remember???

Tangible God
"Midi-chlorians are micrscopic lifeforms that live inside your cells. Continuously telling us the will of the Force."

Worst Quiggy line EVER!

CobbleR
I didn't see anything wrong with any of those things listed. I guess my love for Star Wars blinds me.

Darth Koroni
They're microscopic life forms that live inside of cells, they basically make up the telepathy part of the Force, since there's a colony in every species in the Galaxy, and they are all comunicating with eachother.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by CobbleR
I didn't see anything wrong with any of those things listed. I guess my love for Star Wars blinds me.

So your love for Lucas blinds you?

My love for eating bleach blinds me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.