Who would win between Marvel's best villians and Dc's Icons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dc has
Superman
WonderWoman
Batman
Aquaman
Zuriel
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Super Girl
Green Lantern (myle)
Firestorm
Captain Atom
Zatanna

Vs.
Magneto
Apocolypse
Terrax
Morg
Task Master
Dr. Doom
Count Neferious
Loki
Ulik
Mikhael Rasputin
Annihalis ( Spelled That wrong. Sorry. lol)
The Maestro
Venom

nvrbeenwthagirl
sorry, meant to say Kyle after GL.

BobbyD
Wow...lots to consider.....ummmm....

I'll put it this way, w/ prep It'll be a tie. 2 reasons only: Dr. Doom would be a great circus/ring leader with all those powers at his disposal, and Batman would know the weaknesses of every Marvel villain thus resulting in a stalemate.

Without prep, DC crushes them as team speed with Flash, WW, Supes would easily take its toll, not to mention MM's attacks, and Cap't Marvel versatility.

BobbyD
Cripes, forgot about a GL being in there too. Hal would be better, but Kyle is plenty.

UniOmni
Bruh, those aren't marvels best villians........Wheres Mephisto, Thanos, Tyrant, Abraxas and the heavyweights? Count Nefaria is a heavyweight, but wheres the others?? And for the record, Marvels heavyweights would crush the icons in battle with Dr.Doom leading them. Truth.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't put those guys in becuz they are cosmic in nature. In order to put them in, I would have had to put dc cosmic goodies.

UniOmni
I realized that by looking at your list, but you gotta take into account that some of the heros are cosmic level beings. MM and GL are for sure.
Superman they are currently writing him towards that conclusion(him beating Darkseid alone??Cmon!!) so you kinda gotta put some cosmic villians on the list. Up the powerlevel, cuz lord knows DC does (every month another ability?).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman Beating Darksied was the dummest thing ever in life. I hate the fact that Dc underates it's villians. what makes marvel's heroes so Good is the fact that thier villians are so nasty and powerful. The best Dc villians ever always get beat by superman. I wish they would kill him.

Asmodel,Darkseid, Doomsday, and Zod should gang up and beat superman a new one!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Dc has
Superman
WonderWoman
Batman
Aquaman
Zuriel
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Super Girl
Green Lantern (myle)
Firestorm
Captain Atom
Zatanna

Vs.
Magneto
Apocolypse
Terrax
Morg
Task Master
Dr. Doom
Count Neferious
Loki
Ulik
Mikhael Rasputin
Annihalis ( Spelled That wrong. Sorry. lol)
The Maestro
Venom

DC gets RAPED...

golem370
Where is Classic Juggernaut or Kurse?

LethalFemme
DC wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.