Avengers Dissassembled+ HOM vs Infinite Crisis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
If you were a character in a comic which event would you rather live hrough

Avengers Dissassembled and HOM

or

Infinite Crisis

armandovalles
If i was any character i'd wanna be one of these characters from Avengers Disassembled/ House of M:

-Captain America: the leader of the Avengers, and the greatest Avenger to ever live in my opinion, and he lived thru both events with honor.

-Hawkeye: altho he died, he died as a badass, with honor. And it would be cool being brought back and being in his position in the HoM.

-Wonder Man: altho many people will probly disagree with me here, in my opinion, Simon was a major part of both AD and HoM. He was with Wanda, his former lover, the whole time during the HoM, and he was right on the battlefield helping out in AD, and at the end of AD he was of the final Avengers to be there when the Avengers disbanded. That woulda been so cool to see all those people cherishing u at the end of AD right b4 ur disbanding.

-Hercules: in my opinion, with Thor gone, in Avengers Disassembled, Herc was probly the most powerful Avenger there during that fight with the Kree and the Ultrons, and that would be cool to be the big gun of the entire roster of the Avengers.

-Thor: how cool would it be to be at damn-near Galactus-level? Rune King Thor was ****ing sweet! Just imagine toying with Mangog! MANGOG!

Draco69
I'd rather live in Marvel U for the duration of this Hom/Decimation event. Only the mutants are being effected. It's not like the universe is dying or anything...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.