Mr. Miracle, Artemis, Deathstroke, Jesse Quick vs. Spiderman,S.Star,DeadPoole,Turbo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The matches are very interesting here
I see Mister Miracle as Dc's best shot against Spiderman. He is a God so he has some degree of enhanced strength. He is a master at getting out of traps and is very fast and agile. I dont' know the limits but It must be to a very high degree to get out of Every single trap ever. Spidey is spidey. He needs no explaining.

Artemis of course is the 2nd best amazon ever, stronger than 12 men, an excellent hand to hand fighter as well as the best archer in the amazons. as well as pretty good with a sword. She also is olympic level in agility. Shatterstar was one of my favorite fighters in marvel of all time. He could do plenty of stuff and is prett much artemises equal in many ways.

.Deathestroke vs DeadPoole. need I say more?

Turbo (The girl) vs. Jesse quick. I just thought I'd throw them in becuz they remind me of each other.

This foursome vs. is very interesting. One on One matches seem inpossible to decide a winner. maybe switching of opponents? WHo would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.