Spiderman vs. Powerman Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who wins ?

isnt Spiderman more powerful than even Luke Cage , the "power-house"... ?

jrodslam
No. He isnt. However hes much faster than Cage. His punches shouldnt hurt Cage much though, but Cage would only be able to get a few shots in. Spiderman would have to land ALOT of punches to ko Luke. If Spiderman gets grabbed, Cage would break him imo. If Cage gets a few good hits on Spidey, its good night for him.

Overall i say Cage 6/10. Maybe 7.

Sparkz
Very early on in Amazing Spider-man around the first 150 issues Spidey and Cage fought to a stalemate, Spider-man was stronger and faster, but Cage had such a high level of durabilty Spider-man wasn't doing anything to him except knock him over, and if Cage landed a punch it didnt particuly effect Spider-man.

But according to a strength level diagram in a book I got Cage can only lift 3 Tons so Spider-Man is stronger, unless someone can disprove me, I don't realy follow Luke Cage much.

So i say the fights between these guys go 50/50.

jrodslam
^ I dont have any hardcore evidence besides Wikipedia, but it does state that Cage started off as a 2 tonner, but over time his strength increased to the 25 ton range.

Sparkz
Originally posted by jrodslam
^ I dont have any hardcore evidence besides Wikipedia, but it does state that Cage started off as a 2 tonner, but over time his strength increased to the 25 ton range.

Yeah that sounds better than 3 tons, although it must have been a recent boost cause cage couldnt take Scorpian at one point (in Ben Reily's day) and that was without scorps using his acid on cage to burn away his hide,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.