*~_Fi's New Artwork and Sig Thread_~*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianna
Version Two eyes

So I decided to open a new thread, because I lost interest in the old one and it just became scrappy and a bit rubbish really..and so here is the new one more general then just sigs..

Enjoy winkiss

Fianna
A sig inspired by the movie..I used an awesome image of a poster to make it.. big grin

Fianna
This sig is of the X-Woman Polaris...lot's of blending in this one..

Fianna
This is a wallpaper I made of Magneto from X-Men Legends with words from one of the comics...

Fianna
A request made from the same format as the wallpaper for someone on another forum..

Fianna
I've also made some banners for different skins on other forums...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/winbanner1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/summerbanner1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Bannertest.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/gwtffargreen1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Golden%20Wood/halloweenbanner.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Golden%20Wood/intothewestbanner1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Golden%20Wood/Twilight.jpg

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Fianna
This is a wallpaper I made of Magneto from X-Men Legends with words from one of the comics...

Awesome thumb up

Fallen Jedi
wow, fi, this is all really great stuff! eek! i especially love the pheonix banner. big grin

Fianna
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Awesome thumb up Thanks..the first one I made with my new programme..embarrasment Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
wow, fi, this is all really great stuff! eek! i especially love the pheonix banner. big grin Thank you..'twas fun to make happy

xx_Storm_xx
OMG I LOVE THAT ARWEN SIG FI LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Fianna
Thanks..I have loads more in my old sig thread if you want to trawl through them messed

New one..

hotsauce6548

Good stuff. cool

Piggle Humsy
Great Stuff Fi. big grin

I recognise a couple of them banners shifty

thumbup

Fianna
Thanks...I made a few skins on various forums for the banners..happy

Enslaved
i love your work fia..Could you whip me up a sig..Something whit tears in it..

Fianna
Here ya go...I'm not sure what you think of it..

T.V.O.T.I.
its nice I think

Fianna
Thank you winkiss

T.V.O.T.I.
happy

Fianna
Another new one..made form a print on deviant..

Enslaved
i love it fia.. could i have a ava please...

Fianna
Another one..and the next is a variation on this one..

Fianna
Variation:

Fianna
Originally posted by Enslaved
i love it fia.. could i have a ava please... Sure..I'll sort that out for you..

Enslaved
lovely fia...

Fianna
Done happy

Enslaved
thanksfia..

T.V.O.T.I.
Fi..? messed I need a sig bad.

Syren
Lovely stuff m'dear...I especially like those 'Infamous' banners. A true talent yes

Fianna
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
Fi..? messed I need a sig bad. Sure..what do you want?Originally posted by Syren
Lovely stuff m'dear...I especially like those 'Infamous' banners. A true talent yes Thanks Sy..love your new sig happy

Piggle Humsy
Love your new sig Fi. yes

little gruesome but that's also what makes it good laughing out loud

wink

Fianna
Thanks Piggle big grin

New one..

Fianna
And Audrey Hepburn..forgot about this one..

Syren
clapping

Good stuff, and I'm thinking of making a new thread. Mine's all filled with embarrassing first efforts roll eyes (sarcastic)

T.V.O.T.I.
Sure..what do you want? Thanks Sy..love your new sig happy
I would like a sig featuring...*thinks*

...erm...

underworld: evolution I guess. I would like the words "life is it's own terminal illness" somewhere on the sig.

btw Syren your efforts are pretty awesome to me

Fianna
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
I would like a sig featuring...*thinks*

...erm...

underworld: evolution I guess. I would like the words "life is it's own terminal illness" somewhere on the sig.

btw Syren your efforts are pretty awesome to me OKie...I'll try and sort that out for you...big grin

New one..I love this one.. embarrasment

Syren
Mario, I made that sig my dear... it's in my thread wink

Fianna, it's beautiful!! As usual big grin

Fianna
Originally posted by Syren
Mario, I made that sig my dear... it's in my thread wink

Fianna, it's beautiful!! As usual big grin Thank you my dear big grin

Fianna
A sketch of Audrey Hepburn for my art project..I'm doing a little side piece about the Birth of Venus, so I'm looking at modern images of beauty...happy ..it's not the best sketch ever but I want this thread to show more varied art...

Phoenix_Avatar9
Extreme Talent... that's it thumb up

Fianna
Thank you embarrasment

Imperfect_Love
Fianna, could you make me a sig with this picture? On the right, I would like the words: I am beautiful, no matter what they say.
Fill it up with whatever you like.
Also the stars don't have to move.
Thanks a lot smile

~Imp~

Fianna
Originally posted by Imperfect_Love
Fianna, could you make me a sig with this picture? On the right, I would like the words: I am beautiful, no matter what they say.
Fill it up with whatever you like.
Also the stars don't have to move.
Thanks a lot smile

~Imp~

Ummm..okay..this is a very different thing from what I usually try..so tell me what you think, honestly..I have a few version if you would rather a different kind..

Syren
That's really good... and she also asked me to make a sig with a different pic but I can't make them if the image is only thumbnail sized embarrasment

Fianna
Yeah..small images are very hard to work with.. messed

Barker
Ummm..okay..this is a very different thing from what I usually try..so tell me what you think, honestly..I have a few version if you would rather a different kind..
eek! That's Kinda Cool, To Do That With Such A Small Picture. (If The Eye Were Blended A Bit More, I'd Be Perfect)

Syren
I think it's a great job... yes

Fianna
Originally posted by Barker
eek! That's Kinda Cool, To Do That With Such A Small Picture. (If The Eye Were Blended A Bit More, I'd Be Perfect) Thanks..I wasn't going to blending with it...but I'm going to tweak it more later..

Syren
It doesn't need tweaking, your stuff is always awesome big grin

Fianna
It doesn't need tweaking, your stuff is always awesome big grin Thank you..embarrasment

Syren
hug

Fianna
hug

Well..this is kind of art...my textiles project for AS level...I had to design bags with a theme of 1920/30's/ faeries....so this is what I made...not very good but I had never done anything like this before and I did get 96/105 for the whole project so meh stick out tongue ..I'm proud of what I did...big grin

hotsauce6548
Love the one you have now. big grin

Fianna
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Love the one you have now. big grin Thank you...big grin

Syren
Wow, Fianna... those bags are gorgeous!! I'd buy one, no shit. Except, I probably haven't got anything feminine enough to go with it, so you'd have to make me an outfit happy

Fianna
Thanks...laughing ..I'll make you something special.. stick out tongue

Master Naresh
well made they awesomeclappingcooldrool,abouslety famous

Fianna
Thank you.. happy

My recent one..I'm going to do more with it another time...

Fianna
Some av's I made for my forum...

Fianna

Fianna

Fianna

Fianna
Another new one....kind of pretty..

Fianna
The one which I'm using at the moment... big grin

Fianna
..and a Phoenix/Jean Grey one to go with an av I made... happy

Piggle Humsy
Firstly I must say the bags you made are so gorgeous!!
Your so talented! I would also buy one if they were in the shops.. but then again they would probably be out of my price range..
celebs would be taking them to award shows yes

Secondly... I love your new sig! It is wonderful! really perfectly beautiful!

And finally.. I noticed above your av you have miss.moose and scott has mr.fianna... so I guess you guys are back on... great news!! hug

although this may be old news and I am just out of the loop.... embarrasment

still congrats! big grin

Fianna

Imperfect_Love
Ummm..okay..this is a very different thing from what I usually try..so tell me what you think, honestly..I have a few version if you would rather a different kind.. I just noticed this...thanks a bunch! It's good, I would say 7.5/10

Fianna
Cool..glad you like it..I'm not sure about the writing effect though..

..anyway one I made for Maya..

Fianna
..and my most recent one..

Imperfect_Love
Cool..glad you like it..I'm not sure about the writing effect though..

..anyway one I made for Maya.. Its great...very lonesome and really beautiful Originally posted by Fianna
..and my most recent one.. I love that one, too

Fianna
Thank you happy

A new one which I'm using at the moment.....

Syren
clapping

Divine wink

Fianna
clapping

Divine wink Thanks Kez happy

Fallen Jedi
fi, you're talent personified. cool i really like the last two sigs you made. big grin looking at them makes me feel like i'm in a dream world.

Fianna
Thank you.. embarrasment big grin ....that was sort of the effect I wanted so that's good happy

New one....not sure about this, but I like the text effect in the right corner..

Phoenix_Avatar9
hi fi, if its not too much trouble, would you mind making me a sig with these two pics. i couldnt find the perfect anything to do with them.

Phoenix_Avatar9
and this

Fianna
It's more changing one I made with the top image already....hope you like it....if you want any changes just tell me..

Phoenix_Avatar9
oh its perfect big grin thanks soo much

Phoenix_Avatar9
ooh, just one little thing the "r" and the "9" are a little hard to see, if your dont mind. Otherwise its FLAWLESS!

Fianna
Sure...it might take a little while, because I need to get on my laptop to use the programme and it's being a bugger at the moment...but I will do it.. big grin

Fianna
I don't know whether this is okay?

Phoenix_Avatar9
omg, thankyou sooo much, im gonna put it on right now! big grin

Fianna
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
omg, thankyou sooo much, im gonna put it on right now! big grin That's okay...anytime.. happy

A new one...not sure if I like it or not.....blink

Fianna
..and another one...again not really sure...

Phoenix_Avatar9
i like how the first one tells scott to still love her even if hes no IN LOVE with her

and i like the eccentric shape of the second

Dukeofdeceit
nice sigs Fi....the one in your sig is really nice

Fallen Jedi
fi, they're both great. big grin the second one is a bit different from your other styles, but it works. happy

Fianna
Thank you everyone...embarrasment

Fianna
A better version I think..

Family_guy725
hey fianna could you make me a sabretooth sig please

Frozen kisses
Fianna they are all good. But that is why i like you so much because you keep improving your self. I made a sig for moose but he says the file is too big but its only 26k..can you help me with it..

Its in my sig gallery! Thanks babes

Fianna
Originally posted by Family_guy725
hey fianna could you make me a sabretooth sig please Sure.. happy

Originally posted by Frozen kisses
Fianna they are all good. But that is why i like you so much because you keep improving your self. I made a sig for moose but he says the file is too big but its only 26k..can you help me with it..

Its in my sig gallery! Thanks babes

Thanks Sarah winkiss

Okay...I'll see what I can do...

Stormluvr
A new one...not sure if I like it or not.....blink hey fi can i use this one as my new sig?

Stormluvr
i screwed that up this is what i meant

Fianna
Originally posted by Stormluvr
i screwed that up this is what i meant Sure...if you want..do you want me to put your name on it?

Stormluvr
yes plz then can u pm it to me?

Syren
Awesome stuff Fi, you never get bored!! I go through bouts of sig making, then I don't make any for ages... I'm so glad Sarah's made me enough to last til next Xmas!

rouge24
Hey fi, do you mind making me another rogue sig? if you're still doing requests....

Syren
Rouge, is your name supposed to be Rogue24? Because you know you can change your name by request, right? wink I have a Rogue/Storm sig you can have, by the way... I'll PM you.

Fianna
Originally posted by rouge24
Hey fi, do you mind making me another rogue sig? if you're still doing requests.... Of course I don't mind sweetie ...I'm a bit busy at the moment but I'll do it for you next week... big grin hugOriginally posted by Syren
Awesome stuff Fi, you never get bored!! I go through bouts of sig making, then I don't make any for ages... I'm so glad Sarah's made me enough to last til next Xmas! Thanks Sy smooches

Fianna
Originally posted by Stormluvr
yes plz then can u pm it to me? Done wink

Fianna
New Christmas sig of Psylocke...happy

EDIT: I uploaded the wrong one but then I changed it..so just click it to see the one I meant to upload...yes

rouge24
hey fi, the rogue sig you made me won't load in, it says it's too big, can't you make it a little bit smaller?

Piggle Humsy
I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas Fi happy

fab

Fianna
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas Fi happy

fab Thanks Piggle...happy Christmas to you too winkiss ..even though I'm slightly late..

Fianna
Some requests for Magic Attack..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/magicattack1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Sigs/cyclopsmagic.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Sigs/magic1.jpg

rouge24
those are cool, especially the first and last one

Frozen kisses
Great work fianna darling!

Could i bug you to make me a sig..But can it be slim..say 450 by 110..

The theme hmmmm...welll i would like either of these phrases..

"She waits patiently for her true loves kiss"

or

"A kiss from him will seal their love"]

Ill let you choose the pic..

Thanks chica..

Have a sparkling new year..

vaya_the_elf
Love the Magneto one. It's wonderful smile

Fianna
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Love the Magneto one. It's wonderful smile Thank you happyOriginally posted by Frozen kisses
Great work fianna darling!

Could i bug you to make me a sig..But can it be slim..say 450 by 110..

The theme hmmmm...welll i would like either of these phrases..

"She waits patiently for her true loves kiss"

or

"A kiss from him will seal their love"]

Ill let you choose the pic..

Thanks chica..

Have a sparkling new year.. Of course..I'll have a go for you...I'm send it to you on GWTF....

Fianna
..or here even...here you go Sarah happy

Lady Fi
..or here even...here you go Sarah happy roll eyes (sarcastic)

..anyway..new one for myself...big grin ...it's alright I suppose..not how I meant it to be...

Syren
Still good love yes

Lady Fi
Still good love yes Thanks Sy..

New one....not sure about it..but I'm just experimenting now..had to lower the quality to get it to the sig limits sad

rouge24
nice one fi, is that jean and the phoenix?

Lady Fi
nice one fi, is that jean and the phoenix? Thanks...yeah..the background is a few layers of phoenix fire and stars with Jean over the top..

Firestar
New one.. eyes

Been a while since I had a sig like this....

Firestar
A new one for a sig contest on GWTF....not impressed... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Advice anyone?

Firestar
And my new one...

Magic_attack
*Walks in and sees all the nice new Sigs*

Very nice Fi. Keep up the good work.

rouge24
i see you've changed your name again fi stick out tongue nice sig though, who is it? i've never seen her before....

Firestar
Yup...might change it again though...

Thanks...she's from a new-ish comic called Runaways...not sure who she is though..

New sig..

Firestar
And a banner for Infamous..

Fiann@
And another sig....first time using a render...

rouge24
hey fi, beautiful sig. i was wondering, can you make these two avatars smaller for me? the stupid thing says they're too big...

rouge24
here's the second one

Fiann@
hey fi, beautiful sig. i was wondering, can you make these two avatars smaller for me? the stupid thing says they're too big... Originally posted by rouge24
here's the second one

Sure..it won't be moving though...give me a few days..my programme isn't working at the moment...

Fiann@
Originally posted by Fiann@
Sure..it won't be moving though...give me a few days..my programme isn't working at the moment... Sorry..I can't do it sad ...let me keep playing around with them...

Some new sigs..tell me what you think

Fiann@

Lana
Pretty....I think I have that pic big grin

Piggle Humsy
Lovely new sigs fi smile

I really love the one in the 4th post down... yes

Barker
Both New Ones = droolio

Fiann@
Originally posted by Lana
Pretty....I think I have that pic big grin I'm render-whoring at the moment... yesOriginally posted by Piggle Humsy
Lovely new sigs fi smile

I really love the one in the 4th post down... yes Thank you...*goes to see which one you mean* embarrasment

Originally posted by Barker
Both New Ones = droolio Thanks.. happy

New one..it's pwetty... eek!

Fiann@
And two requests...the second is quite similar to my other sig with the same character in...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/starwars1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/shaiyarequest.jpg

Maya Zurak
..anyway one I made for Maya.. My sig is so pretty, soon I will use it again. Btw last december you had a signature with tones in white, it was a comic, a woman. I was totally in love with that siggy, but you had it for a very short time. Can you rememer what it was? because it isn't here. Anyway the last siggys are nice. Greetz!
wink

Fiann@
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
My sig is so pretty, soon I will use it again. Btw last december you had a signature with tones in white, it was a comic, a woman. I was totally in love with that siggy, but you had it for a very short time. Can you rememer what it was? because it isn't here. Anyway the last siggys are nice. Greetz!
wink Cool..I love the one you have now..did you take that photo? It's stunning...

I just looked through my sig folder and I can't see it...can you remember anything else about it?

Maya Zurak
Yeah actually is the photo of a field but i erased that part and i
used another pic of the same moment for the other half part
sometimes looks like water but actually are 2 skies ^^
thanks FI happy

I will try to remember the text confused... but i am sure you had it on xmas day eek!

Fiann@
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
Yeah actually is the photo of a field but i erased that part and i
used another pic of the same moment for the other half part
sometimes looks like water but actually are 2 skies ^^
thanks FI happy

I will try to remember the text confused... but i am sure you had it on xmas day eek!

Wow...that's so awesome eek! It looks really great...

Ohhh...I think I know..this one? Do you want it? I can remake it with out the text if you like...

Maya Zurak
Aww thats sweet! eek!

sure! could be great if it have something like...
Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart
happy

Fiann@
Here you go..I changed it a little, but if you want it how it was then I can do that to...which ever you like... happy

rouge24
Sorry..I can't do it sad ...let me keep playing around with them...

Some new sigs..tell me what you think

take all the time you need, i don't need them right now. i've still got the one you made to go with the last sig. beautiful new sig by the way....

Maya Zurak
Here you go..I changed it a little, but if you want it how it was then I can do that to...which ever you like... happy looks good with black background! eek! me likes big grin

Lana
I'm render-whoring at the moment... yes Thank you...*goes to see which one you mean* embarrasment

Thanks.. happy

New one..it's pwetty... eek!

I used that render for a sig a while ago happy it's pretty.

Fiann@
Tis indeed..I love the detail on the cuffs and top.. happy

I tried out some animation with a trial programme...not really sure what I'm doing laughing out loud

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Sigs/animated1.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Sigs/animated12.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Sigs/drown.gif

Maya Zurak
Very pretty sig too Lana
btw you girls have pink sigs big grin

Fiann@
Hee hee....because pink can be pretty... happy

New sig...not sure I like the shade of green in the background...

drunk_nazgul
I like it.

DE Calvin
Hee hee....because pink can be pretty... happy

New sig...not sure I like the shade of green in the background... If you sent me the render I could Fix teh background for you...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>