Enslaver vs Pre Crisis Superman & Sundipped Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Enslaver is a enemy of Silver Surfer here are his powers

Powers/Abilities: Mrrungo-Mu possesses Class 100 strength and durability. He can drain power from others to increase his own: initially, he directly draws their powers into him, but he then has them hooked into machinery that continually beams him power.
Enhanced, he is immensely powerful, possessing incalculable strength and vast energy powers, and can teleport and form shields, and is virtually indestructible. He was unfazed by slashes from Wolverine's claws and he simultaneously pummeled the Hulk and Namor, as well as a whole group of powerful heroes. At his peak, he is even more powerful than the Silver Surfer; even mighty Galactus avoided a conflict with the Enslavers while he was weakened by hunger.

DarkCrawler
"Using his amazing ability of SUPER-VIBRATIONS, Superman (Pre-Crisis) magnetizes his hand and reverses the DNA of Enslaver, absorbing his powers and turning Enslaver to an puppy!"

golem370
If Galactus don't mess with him even when he weak means The Supermen are going down.

DarkCrawler
"Using his amazing SUPER-COSMIC powers, Superman becomes one with cosmos and becomes hundred times stronger then Galactus!"

That dude could do anything he wished.

golem370
That's funny

Creshosk
Originally posted by golem370
That's funny And true. pre-crisis supes is uber.

golem370
He weak compared to Galactus though

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by golem370
He weak compared to Galactus though

Not really.

golem370

Superherovandal
Intelligence: Immeasurable
Strength: Immeasurable
Flight speed: Warp Speed
Endurance: Godlike (variable)
Durability: Totally Indestructible
Agility: Immeasurable
Reflexes: Immeasurable
Fighting skills: Supes transcends all attacks with his Insta-History Punches

Powers:All the powers of Regular Supes amped up to BS levels of power and can make any power on the fly like Super-Ventriliquism and and Vibrational Dimension Warping.

Basically he can make an anti Enslaver heat vision ray and like kill him. Or like completely stop or reverse time while he examines and thinks up a new power.

The Ion
Pre-Crisis Supes would probably just make a quick stop at the Fortress, build some BS device that would make Reed Richards green with envy and then send Enslaver packing.

Ultimate Hulk43
Superman Prime(a.k.a Sundipped Superman)can PWN EVERY superhero and villain.No one is his equal or superior.

UniOmni
I wouldn't say that. I thought Prime was basically a New God?
That means that at best he's skyfather level, right??
There's a whole slew of beings up higher than that. So logically, he has his limits, but with the writers behind him, you're right. Sad really. And that means Galactus is higher up on the food chain. But thats why certain matches would never happen in a crossover. Political reasons in comics........hahhahhahhah

kgkg
Originally posted by UniOmni
I wouldn't say that. I thought Prime was basically a New God?
That means that at best he's skyfather level, right??
There's a whole slew of beings up higher than that. So logically, he has his limits, but with the writers behind him, you're right. Sad really. And that means Galactus is higher up on the food chain. But thats why certain matches would never happen in a crossover. Political reasons in comics........hahhahhahhah
Prime = Sky father is a guess has never shown feats of that kind.

I would put him up there.(there is nothing that proves this though)

But according to what Enslaver was saying he is Galactus level or even beyond.

ImmortalOne
kgkg, you missed Pre Crisis !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.