Donna Troy's team runs the Gaunthlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
How far does Donna's team get

her team consists of- Herself,Starfire, Firestorm ( current one), Airwave, Animalman, Alan Scot, Jade, Cyborg, Supergirl, Red Tornado, Bumble Bee, Herald, and Shift.

against

The remaining Outsiders / Teen Titans- Grace, Thunder,Arsenal, Captain Marvel Junior , Beast Boy, Wondergirl, Robin,Raven, Speedy, Kid Flash

New Avengers - Wolverine, Spiderwoman,. Spiderman, Ironman, Daredevil, Ronin, Captain America, Sentry.

JSA

Jay Garick
Hourman
Stargirl
Powergirl
Atomsmasher
Captin Marvel
Wildcat
Sand
Mr. Terriffic

JLA- Big 7 version + plasticman and Zauriel

Defenders
Dr Strange
Silver Surfer
Savage Hulk
Vakerie
Hellcat
Namor(near water)

donna's team gets 1 day of prep and heals after every fight

I think they gets as far as the JLA

grey fox
First of all it's Gauntlet

And second of all they get as far as Sentry , who is basically another marvel rip-off of supes (this time his powers are even more supes like then before)

The Ion
They get pretty damn far. Donna's team is insanely powerful now that I look at that list.

grey fox
OH COME ON ......

It's freaking weak . As i said earlier they get to sentry who rips then to shreds.

The Ion
Sentry isn't beating a team with two Green Lanterns, one of them being Alan Scott. That's laughable. If he couldn't overcome Photon, he isn't overcoming Alan and Jade.

grey fox
Yes he can , sentry is not one to be messed with . Can superman beat a green lantern ? Yes , then sentry can.

The Ion
Green Lantern can beat Superman. Without CIS/PIS, Green Lantern would beat Superman everytime. They do more than make pretty constructs.

Hal Jordan put Supes flat on his ass.

grey fox
Ok.... but does green lanterns supes ownage have anything to do with kyrptonite ?

The Ion
No but obviously it makes things easier. They can certainly beat him without it like Hal did.

stormfront13
grey fox, do you ealize the power on donnas team? and when did bumble bee join?

grey fox
Originally posted by The Ion
Sentry isn't beating a team with two Green Lanterns, one of them being Alan Scott. That's laughable. If he couldn't overcome Photon, he isn't overcoming Alan and Jade.

That had to be Pis / Cis

It makes no sense how someone who can lift barely fifteen times his own weight/use concussion blasts can take down a supes rip off

The Ion
Originally posted by grey fox
That had to be Pis / Cis

It makes no sense how someone who can lift barely fifteen times his own weight/use concussion blasts can take down a supes rip off
What's PIS/CIS about a ring that can do anything one can imagine? You realize a GL can use the ring to boost his physical stats to high levels just like Surfer does with the Power Cosmic?

Rings are for way more than concussive blasts. I suggest picking up some GL's comics before you call PIS/CIS.

grey fox
Originally posted by stormfront13
grey fox, do you ealize the power on donnas team? and when did bumble bee join?

Yeah i had a secondary look over it and am still not that impressed , the only one who has a decent degree of power is Animal Man (see other animal man threads on the board to understand what i mean)

Super-girl ( i hate so damn much) is still a low-grade supes . Bumble-bee ,firestorm, airwave and starifre are pretty much pathetic (their strong but nowhere near strong enough to take down the avengers)

grey fox
What's PIS/CIS about a ring that can do anything one can imagine? You realize a GL can use the ring to boost his physical stats to high levels just like Surfer does with the Power Cosmic?

Rings are for way more than concussive blasts. I suggest picking up some GL's comics before you call PIS/CIS.

No i wasn't talking about the GL's then i was talking about Photon.

The Ion
No i wasn't talking about the GL's then i was talking about Photon.
Photon stopped Sentry with smart strategy. He diverted his energy elsewhere and kept disorienting him with teleportation. It's not PIS, it's smart prep time.

Wickerman
Originally posted by dman2008
How far does Donna's team get

her team consists of- Herself,Starfire, Firestorm ( current one), Airwave, Animalman, Alan Scot, Jade, Cyborg, Supergirl, Red Tornado, Bumble Bee, Herald, and Shift.

With GL, Firestorm, Donna, Starfire, Supergirl and Animal Man i doubt they would be stopped anytime soon.

~wickerman~

The Ion
Yeah i had a secondary look over it and am still not that impressed , the only one who has a decent degree of power is Animal Man (see other animal man threads on the board to understand what i mean)

Super-girl ( i hate so damn much) is still a low-grade supes . Bumble-bee ,firestorm, airwave and starifre are pretty much pathetic (their strong but nowhere near strong enough to take down the avengers)
Supergirl, Donna Troy, Alan Scott, Jade, Animal Man, and Firestorm are all powerhouses. Red Tornado is incredibly dangerous. Cyborg is a genius. Starfire is a born warrior who has hung with the best in DC. That team is anything but pathetic.

stormfront13

starfire is strong enough to trade blows with wonder-woman, firestorm could alone give any team trouble, bumble bee is an asset to any team, and i can't comment on airwave. since you love comparing sentry to superman, well animal man already beat superman, so i guess they got the avengers covered.

grey fox
True, but i still say sentry takes a large bite out of donna's team before 6the remaining avengers finish them off.

stormfront13
True, but i still say sentry takes a large bite out of donna's team before 6the remaining avengers finish them off.

animal man and supergirl deal with sentry, starfire, jade, and donna take care of the rest, there, easy win.

grey fox
Originally posted by stormfront13
starfire is strong enough to trade blows with wonder-woman, firestorm could alone give any team trouble, bumble bee is an asset to any team, and i can't comment on airwave. since you love comparing sentry to superman, well animal man already beat superman, so i guess they got the avengers covered.

I don't 'love' comparing supes and sentry. But it's kinda obvious that sentry is a supes clone , they have similar names , similar costumes and even similar powers .

stormfront13
I don't 'love' comparing supes and sentry. But it's kinda obvious that sentry is a supes clone , they have similar names , similar costumes and even similar powers .

well consdiering it's all you've done to coontribute to this thread.....one can infer you do, love comparing them. and you yourself said sentry is supes clone, superman already lost to animal man alone, now add a green lantern, and supergirl to that mix, and sentry definitley goes down.

Wickerman

Doesn't sentry need light in order to store and release energy? If he does, what's stopping any sort of GL from creating a box with mirrors on the outer side and nothing on the inside and encase sentry inside of it?

~wickerman~

Superherovandal
How and when did Animal Man beat Supes?(geniune question)

grey fox
Yes animal man cant beat sentry , i can accept that (after all he can take down wonder-woman ). I don't like the idea of green lantern owning everyone (that may lead to a rise of 'no pis/cis green lantern versus' threads) but it makes sense none-the-less.

But i belief i lasted well on limited knowledge of the characters.

Superherovandal
and Supes would lose easily to Jade and Alan Scott not only cause of the GL power but cause the power isn't only GLish but its magical in nature and powerwise. They are like the Human Starhearts.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Superherovandal
and Supes would lose easily to Jade and Alan Scott not only cause of the GL power but cause the power isn't only GLish but its magical in nature and powerwise. They are like the Human Starhearts.

Since when is it magical? confused

It's the fact that any GL can replicate kryptonite quite easily, therefore making it mucho easy to simply encase Superman in a huge sphere of kryptonite that makes them win so easily. That, and the fact that apparently a point blank megaton device knocked Superman out when Hal went crazy (using GL ring, not Parallax power).
They basically have no limitations whatsoever.

~wickerman~

The Ion
Jade and Alan don't draw energy from Oa but from the Starheart. Starheart = Magic and Oa = Science

Adam Warlock
Sentry goes bloodlust, Void pops out. Another problem for the team. But it will basically be Sentry, Void, Iron Man... Against that team. The rest of the Avengers are fodder.

Well, I'm pretty sure they can make it to the JLA. I think they get stopped there.

Adam Warlock
Sentry's constructs have done well against Dr. Strange's magic. smile

The Ion
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Awesome.

Wickerman

What you mean is that The Void that you say is one of Sentry's hard light constructs fared well against one of Strange's force fields. Right? Is that what you're saying? I'm just curious.

~wickerman~

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Wickerman
What you mean is that The Void that you say is one of Sentry's hard light constructs fared well against one of Strange's force fields. Right? Is that what you're saying? I'm just curious.

~wickerman~

yes

Did well againt a bunch of heroes.

Wickerman
yes

Did well againt a bunch of heroes.

I really doubt he'd use the void though. He doesn't have control over him yet AFAIK. The Void could very well choose to turn against his own teammates, Sentry included instead of fighting Donna's team erm

~wickerman~

kgkg
No but obviously it makes things easier. They can certainly beat him without it like Hal did.
When was this

When hal became Parallax?

And defeated the JLA

Superman whould beat almost any Gl (without krp)

as you have seen in JLA/Avenger how wonder man was handling Kyle

The Ion
Oh yes, JLA/Avengers roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
Oh yes, JLA/Avengers roll eyes (sarcastic)
Just example

And I have never seen a Gl beat Superman I asked Draco for Scans he didn't post anything. ( I would like to see some)

You thing Superman would loose to any GL ( in fight) (no Krp)?

The Ion
Without using K-nite it's certainly possible for Superman to beat GL and vice versa. Even still I'd give them the odds since GL's are omnidimensional. Without using his weaknesses Superman is easily one of the toughest heroes in DC or Marvel which is why he has weaknesses in the first place. Of course limiting the GL in such a way is admitting who has the advantage.

I posted Hal beating Superman. If you want to believe it's Parallax thats definitely your choice but I would urge you to read the actual story behind that (GL #63 and #64) and you'll see it was Hal Jordan GL.

kgkg
Without using K-nite it's certainly possible for Superman to beat GL and vice versa. Even still I'd give them the odds since GL's are omnidimensional. Without using his weaknesses Superman is easily one of the toughest heroes in DC or Marvel which is why he has weaknesses in the first place. Of course limiting the GL in such a way is admitting who has the advantage.

I posted Hal beating Superman. If you want to believe it's Parallax thats definitely your choice but I would urge you to read the actual story behind that (GL #63 and #64) and you'll see it was Hal Jordan GL.
I have read it.

Read couple issue back and you will see what I mean.

Does it say he wasn't parallax?

he beats the entire JLA with ease in that issue.

Hal had harder time beating Mongul than the JLA

The Ion
He was using the ring and nothing else. If he was shooting blasts from both hands I would say it's Parallax. If it was Parallax Superman would have been layed out even sooner than he was. Parallax was depowered at that point but he was still at least Skyfather level judging by how he completely erased Cyborg Supes. Cyborg couldn't even get a hit in on the depowered Parallax.

Besides that, I don't think making a giant bomb is beyond the capabalities of ANY Green Lantern.

kgkg
He was using the ring and nothing else. If he was shooting blasts from both hands I would say it's Parallax. If it was Parallax Superman would have been layed out even sooner than he was. Parallax was depowered at that point but he was still at least Skyfather level judging by how he completely erased Cyborg Supes. Cyborg couldn't even get a hit in on the depowered Parallax.

Besides that, I don't think making a giant bomb is beyond the capabalities of ANY Green Lantern.
ya but beating the JLA is.

Ring or not? He already had the power of the Oan battery.

The Ion
You're right. When he fought the JLA he was tapping his Parallax energy. When he fought Supes he stole Kyle's ring and used that and technically all GL's have full access to the Central Power Battery. It's their willpower which determines their current power level. Hal proved that when he went toe to toe with his future self as Parallax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.