Full Power Morg vs Composite Superman vs Champion with Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which of the brutes are going to win

the Darkone
Champion wins hands down.

golem370
But who would win between Morg and Superman?

Wickerman
Originally posted by golem370
But who would win between Morg and Superman?

Aren't the WOL effects supposed to be mystical in nature? Although this doesn't guarantee a win, it gives Morg a trump card.

~wickerman~

golem370
At full power not even Silver Surfer could mess with him.Superhuman of physical powers: Can harness and control cosmic energy for a variety of effects including augmentation of powers to greater superhuman levels projection of energy blast concussive, corrosive, heat, or a combination of the three, can survive in space unprotected without need of food, rest, oxygen or anything else, Water of life powers enabled him to fly at warp speeds, project energy blasts, maintained his incalculable strength and superspeed and reflexes, and sustain his life force after apparent death. Also briefly augmented his cosmic powers to even greater levels, enabled him tap mystical energies

Wickerman
Originally posted by golem370
At full power not even Silver Surfer could mess with him.

SS as much as i like him fights like a moron, and yeah, i'm aware of the MANY times Morg has handed him his @ss. However, SS prefers a more "cosmic control" battle rather than a brawl. And using that tactic vs. heralds....seems quite moronic. Superman would bring forth a flurry of heat vision, freeze breath, incalculable strength, a biofield that gets pierced by magic (which i don't recall if WOL provides), even more durability underneath that assuming the magic gets through, superspeed that i haven't seen SS use in his battles with Morg, etc.

~wickerman~

Ex11B
this isn't Superman..this is Composite Superman..3x stronger than PC Superman..along with all the powers of the original Legion of Superheroes...is the Champion going to stand up to that?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ex11B
this isn't Superman..this is Composite Superman..3x stronger than PC Superman..along with all the powers of the original Legion of Superheroes...is the Champion going to stand up to that?

Would you believe i didn't even notice that? All along i was thinking about regular supes. embarrasment

I know next to nothing about composite superman sad

~wickerman~

Wickerman
From Wiki:

Sounds pretty farkin bad@ss to me

~wickerman~

golem370
He still would beat Champion with the Power Gem and I believe Morg might get him to.

Ex11B
its like i say...this guy is bad ass..yeah,im sure cosmic levels could beat him...im not sure about these 2 though....

the Darkone
Champion can increase his strength and durability up to Abstract levels with the power promdial and with the power gem physical he is unmatched and indestructible. He can destroyed a planet with one punch.

Wickerman
Originally posted by the Darkone
Champion can increase his strength and durability up to Abstract levels with the power promdial and with the power gem physical he is unmatched and indestructible. He can destroyed a planet with one punch.

Assuming he's grown a brain since the Thanos affair, when he thought the gem was just a trinket and didn't know how to fully operate it wink

~wickerman~

Ex11B
you think a being 3x PC Superman cant one-shot a planet?...and im sure alot of people think all those PC strength feats were BS anyways

supremthor
but then u are all 4geting that the ios a pre-crisis Composite Superman. Know think a lil we all no a pre-crisis superman would kill all of them in a battel if it was blood lust. we also no that pre-crisis superman never ever went all out in battel EX 4 crisis. no cp superman is three times more powerful then pc supeman pluse a whole shite of other powers and all that together and.........................4 get it

Wickerman
Originally posted by supremthor
but then u are all 4geting that the ios a pre-crisis Composite Superman. Know think a lil we all no a pre-crisis superman would kill all of them in a battel if it was blood lust. we also no that pre-crisis superman never ever went all out in battel EX 4 crisis. no cp superman is three times more powerful then pc supeman pluse a whole shite of other powers and all that together and.........................4 get it

What the f**k? Remember kids, don't do drugs What the f**k?

~wickerman~

The Ion
laughing

ImmortalOne
laughing out loud indeed

Ex11B
wow....i had a hard time reading that..

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by The Ion
laughing

you KNOW i'm right shifty

The Ion
Indeed you are.

http://www.ctx3.com/MT/archives/DARE.jpg

Dark Urizen
http://www2.visalia.k12.ca.us/greenacres/ga_webpages/staff/images/wpe14.gif

M'KAY?

The Ion
http://home.earthlink.net/~dknight818/crackcat.jpg

Dark Urizen
laughing out loud

Okay, i give stick out tongue

The Ion
evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.