ult magneto vs ult colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

havok90
did you see the comic where colossus punched magneto? what the hell. that was some piss poor writing if you ask me. mags shold be able to beat the hell out of him like nobodys business

Wickerman
This fight = you vs. your coca cola tin can IMO. I know ultimate colossus is badass but still......

~wickerman~

havok90
he reciecved on of the biggest power ups from mu to ult u. he lifted a sub. that was crazy

havok90

RAGE17
you fool i guess you don't read the ultimates.....high evolutionary replicated some of thanos's synthetic D.N.A into a randomly chosen x-men well it was colossus.....he can channel the power cosmic through himself..and he can negate magnetos powers through the sheer will power of his subconscious mind....

havok90
i dont. thanks 4 the info

RAGE17
Originally posted by havok90
i dont. thanks 4 the info

its cool man...alot of people dont know it...colossus cant tap into it consciously it only happens at times of stress.....

sam_drugbringer
That's complete BS.

Thanos is not even IN the ult universe.

RAGE17
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
That's complete BS.

Thanos is not even IN the ult universe.

WTF ....he was never actually appeared but he was mentioned.....

havok90
what did u think of the havok colossus thing? havok cheap shotted him totally. i think peter could take alex all out with prep

RAGE17
what did u think of the havok colossus thing? havok cheap shotted him totally. i think peter could take alex all out with prep

with prep...?.... confused

havok90
havok shot him when he wasnt prepared. if peter knew he was in a fight

RAGE17
havok shot him when he wasnt prepared. if peter knew he was in a fight

oh you mean this kind of prep.....yeah i guess......havok is pretty powerful.....

zachrivard
Originally posted by RAGE17
you fool i guess you don't read the ultimates.....high evolutionary replicated some of thanos's synthetic D.N.A into a randomly chosen x-men well it was colossus.....he can channel the power cosmic through himself..and he can negate magnetos powers through the sheer will power of his subconscious mind....
huh?

RAGE17
Originally posted by zachrivard
huh?

dam no one here ever ****en reads the ultimates...

sam_drugbringer
They never mentioned Thanos.

They're giveing Galactus, who is not a bunch of skyscraper bugs, 3 minis, and you think they introduced the mad titan with no fanfare as his normal 616 self?

You oughta be ashamed at yourself for leading these poeple on.

Scoobless
lmfao.... new guys.... never take anything RAGE says as fact...... damn..... i can't believe how often he gets away with winding people up like this

sam_drugbringer
In my last post, Not=now.

havok90
so it was just bad writing?

Wickerman
laughing out loud
We need someone to watch over Rage and what he says, otherwise he'll convince people Colossus is really TOAA laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Metalmanx
Hm...ever since I saw that, I've been thinking about it, too.

But, it does KIND OF make sense.

Yes, yes. I know. Magneto. 'Nuff said.

But Colossus was EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMELY pissed off and whatnot. And he's already been shown to be so incredibly powerful (chucking a 150-200 foot tall Sentinel high into the air, stopping a speeding train dead in its tracks, lifting and carrying a GINORMOUS submarine, etc.). He was also witnessing Magneto torturing Wolverine, whom Colossus feels very strongly for. So...it kind of makes sense that he might have been able to slowly overpower Magneto.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm...ever since I saw that, I've been thinking about it, too.

But, it does KIND OF make sense.

Yes, yes. I know. Magneto. 'Nuff said.

But Colossus was EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMELY pissed off and whatnot. And he's already been shown to be so incredibly powerful (chucking a 150-200 foot tall Sentinel high into the air, stopping a speeding train dead in its tracks, lifting and carrying a GINORMOUS submarine, etc.). He was also witnessing Magneto torturing Wolverine, whom Colossus feels very strongly for. So...it kind of makes sense that he might have been able to slowly overpower Magneto.

He's not the juggernaut. They were probably going from a "let's show how bad@ss colossus can be" by showing that if p1ssed enough, the force he has is greater than Magneto's force of repulsion or whatever he was using on him. That however is complete bullsh1t.

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Magneto can't have been using all of his magnetic strength considering Ultimate Mags lifts over a hundred Sentinels miles into the air with ease and then proceeds to rewire them all. He was overconfident and only used a fraction of his strength, BUT if one considers a fraction of Magneto's magnetic might is still a gargantuan force then it's still impressive and does fit in with the stopping the speeding train and lifting the submarine from the ocean floor.

grey fox
Mag's should technically be able to rip a poor mans tin-man to shreds, as someone earlier said , Piss Poor Writing

Wickerman
Originally posted by grey fox
Mag's should technically be able to rip a poor mans tin-man to shreds, as someone earlier said , Piss Poor Writing

That would be me big grin

~wickerman~

RAGE17
fools.......colossus can destroy the entire ultimate universe.....the ultimate universe was created because earth 616.....couldn't handle his rage and incredible strength so subconsciously TOAA created the ultimate universe as an automatic means to protect reality.....don't you guys read comics?????

Wickerman
fools.......colossus can destroy the entire ultimate universe.....the ultimate universe was created because earth 616.....couldn't handle his rage and incredible strength so subconsciously TOAA created the ultimate universe as an automatic means to protect reality.....don't you guys read comics?????

BS #457 right?

~wickerman~

RAGE17
Originally posted by Wickerman
BS #457 right?

~wickerman~

whistle

Scoobless
roll eyes (sarcastic)

JediMasterLuke5
no he cant

RAGE17
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
no he cant

go read the ultimates before you challenge me.....i eat Jedi for breakfast....

grey fox
go read the ultimates before you challenge me.....i eat Jedi for breakfast....

.....Most people have toast

sam_drugbringer
Also, I can't rember Colossus apearing in the ultamates.

grey fox

He does... and he's gay.....with wolverine.

RAGE17

yeah it was wolverine who stopped the train, lifted the submarine, beat the shit out of magneto, threw sentinels miles into the air....and beat the shit out of Thor and iron man....colossus was nowhere to be found....

sam_drugbringer
He was not in the ultamates.

havok90
that was in ult x men

RAGE17
same shit you fools

sam_drugbringer
No, it's not.

RAGE17
No, it's not.

.......you are delusional......

sam_drugbringer
That's like saying X-Men is the same thing as Avengers beacuse they are in the same universe.

RAGE17
That's like saying X-Men is the same thing as Avengers beacuse they are in the same universe.

well...its is.....the same...

sam_drugbringer
So you're saying I can say Rune Thor fought Loki in an epic battle in asgard, saying it happended in Spider-Man, and I'm right.

RAGE17
So you're saying I can say Rune Thor fought Loki in an epic battle in asgard, saying it happended in Spider-Man, and I'm right.

indeed you are.....correct smile

Nataku8188
Ultimate Colossus stands no chance against Ultimate Magneto.

Yes, his feat was amazing, but you have to look at the context.

One, Magneto was multi-tasking.
Two, Magneto underestimated him.
Three, Magneto wears a helmet that doesn't lend much to his peripheral vision.

Case closed.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Nataku8188

Case closed.

you again...you fool.stay out of territory you can be an ass hole some where Else......this is my territory....i am the ass hole here...now run away little boy......

Nataku8188
you again...you fool.stay out of territory you can be an ass hole some where Else......this is my territory....i am the ass hole here...now run away little boy......

NO. PERIPHERAL. VISION.

RAGE17
NO. PERIPHERAL. VISION.

you think you can confuse me using high words......well you cant.... whistle

Metalmanx

Case closed.

I agreed with you up to the third point.

Peripheral vision means squat here. Magneto clearly saw him and then started to look right at him. If you're going to sit there and tell me Magneto literally didn't see him coming, I'm going to have to ask you to go read that comic again.

Other than that, I agree.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I agreed with you up to the third point.

Peripheral vision means squat here. Magneto clearly saw him and then started to look right at him. If you're going to sit there and tell me Magneto literally didn't see him coming, I'm going to have to ask you to go read that comic again.

Other than that, I agree.

It's a joke, jeez.

Metalmanx
It's a joke, jeez.

...Well then. I feel dumb. stick out tongue

Scoobless
which Ult X issue # did that happen in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.