Black Bolt vs Green Lantern (Hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this?

kgkg
Good battle.

Hal using his powers wisely will get more wins

thesilverspider
hal would win most of the time

The Ion
Nice thread. This would be a great fight to see.

Lucid Lui
Good fight. I reckon BB would win 6/10...

armandovalles
It all depends on were this fight takes place. If it's a populated area like Attilan or NYC or something then Hal wins 10/10 cuz BB wouldnt risk screaming and harming innocents. But if it's in a deserted area with no one around, Black Bolt wins 10/10 cuz he can just scream which would put Hal down and would definitely be able to break through Hal's shields.

Superherovandal
His scream wouldn't be able to get through Hal's shield.

kgkg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
His scream wouldn't be able to get through Hal's shield. so what whould?

armandovalles
it would smash thru Hal's shields like they were nothing. Have u seen wut just a wisper can do? and wut he's done when he screams? dude ur crazy if u think Hal's shields could hold that back.

and really, i agree wit kgkg, if BB's scream cant break thru Hal's shields, what can? cuz BB's scream is one of the most powerful blasts in all the universes.

DarkCrawler
From Draco's Green Latern Respect Thread:

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/b75d772c.jpg

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_091.jpg

The Ion
As if BB starts every match by screaming. If that's the case Hal starts by leveling the planet.

kgkg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
From Draco's Green Latern Respect Thread:

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/b75d772c.jpg

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_091.jpg
first scan is Pre Crisis. ( and Hal admit any closer both Hal and Supes whould have been toast)

Hal back then was = Supes

Thing is BB has K.O people who takes simlar attacks(that hal did) with his whispers.

hal has been K.O by DC thor , Mongul have him good beating etc.

BB is so underrated here

DarkCrawler
Nah, I think that BB can win too. Someone just asked what his shields can do.

jrodslam
Originally posted by kgkg
first scan is Pre Crisis. ( and Hal admit any closer both Hal and Supes whould have been toast)

Hal back then was = Supes

Thing is BB has K.O people who takes simlar attacks(that hal did) with his whispers.

hal has been K.O by DC thor , Mongul have him good beating etc.

BB is so underrated here

Actually Hal didnt admit that they would have been toast. He said that the auto-defence shields would have been hard pressed to stop it from destroying him. Thats means that he still could have survived, but it would have been close. Superman probably would have ben toast though.

Dont brink up Hals low showings. His high ones are some of the most impressive in comics.

BB isnt being underrated here. Can his highest showings compete with Hal's? I doubt it.

Juntai
BB is badass, but not badass enough for Hal.

ImmortalOne
By far, the most interesting match to see LIVE !! I'm not sure I would live to tell about it though ?

Dizzle
BB, for being one of the few who can rival or surpass a GL for versatility. His scream is easily his most powerful weapon, but is definitely not his only weapon.His matter manipulation powers are at least >= Hal's. Electron blasts have very nearly put down Hulk, and did KO Sphinx. He can create anti matter, a very small amount of which explodes with the force of an atom bomb. Now if he cases Hal in a layer of anti matter... BOOM. Even godly auto defenses would prove worthless. (auto defense which I'm skeptical about... I don't see how Doomsday could walk through most of the GL Corps if the ring could defend them against Supernovas and the like without any conscious effort from the wielder)

What else... Greater physical strength... better matter maniuplation... BB 7/10.

jrodslam
Does BB have better have better matter manipulation than Hal?

ImmortalOne
Yes, but BB screamed in pain just when Thor knocked his fork !!!

Dizzle
Originally posted by jrodslam
Does BB have better have better matter manipulation than Hal?

Yeah. He did that kind of thing as an infant. He's at least SS level in that department...

jrodslam
Hal is SS level in that department as well tho.

Wickerman
Very cool match. But it depends on:

1. whether it's CIS or no CIS
2. who gets the first move.

And the 300 megaton thing is very cool, but that was a long time ago, and plus, we don't know how that unknown particle would interract with GL's shields. I mean they could have a completely different and possibly less potent but more destructive effect than nuclear devices.

~wickerman~

Juntai
Originally posted by Dizzle
BB, for being one of the few who can rival or surpass a GL for versatility. His scream is easily his most powerful weapon, but is definitely not his only weapon.His matter manipulation powers are at least >= Hal's. Electron blasts have very nearly put down Hulk, and did KO Sphinx. He can create anti matter, a very small amount of which explodes with the force of an atom bomb. Now if he cases Hal in a layer of anti matter... BOOM. Even godly auto defenses would prove worthless. (auto defense which I'm skeptical about... I don't see how Doomsday could walk through most of the GL Corps if the ring could defend them against Supernovas and the like without any conscious effort from the wielder)

What else... Greater physical strength... better matter maniuplation... BB 7/10. Because Doomsday was immune to it.... likely having been defeated by it before...?

snoopdogg
I'll admitt I dont know much about BB powers but I know what Hal can do.

So I'm gonna assume that GLs shield will protect him from anything BB can dish out. I dont think the same can be said for BB.

Wickerman
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'll admitt I dont know much about BB powers but I know what Hal can do.

So I'm gonna assume that GLs shield will protect him from anything BB can dish out. I dont think the same can be said for BB.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=370432&highlight=black+bolt

There ya go. Pretty versatile if you ask me.

~wickerman~

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wickerman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=370432&highlight=black+bolt

There ya go. Pretty versatile if you ask me.

~wickerman~ Very impressive indeed.

But I still think Hal operates on a higher level.

Arahan
the chicks on the pcture are impressive....

BB wins 5.2/10. Great fight.

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Actually Hal didnt admit that they would have been toast. He said that the auto-defence shields would have been hard pressed to stop it from destroying him. Thats means that he still could have survived, but it would have been close. Superman probably would have ben toast though.

Dont brink up Hals low showings. His high ones are some of the most impressive in comics.

BB isnt being underrated here. Can his highest showings compete with Hal's? I doubt it.

Anyway

Am just showing BB is underrated when he goes Toe to Toe with Gladiator hand to hand.

Hang with Thor ( thor that kicked hal's ass)

yep Pre Crisis hal has better feat , But bb is a badass.

and I said Hal wins but close battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.