Sequel.. will nevr happen but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mstr GEKA
I know it would never happend... and it is better that way... but If the sequel were to exist... How hard would it be to distort the storyline to make Anakin's story continue 3 more episodes...

For example... IMO ballance can not be achieve if people know about and how to use the force....

Wait this sounds like a lame topic... sorry!

jediprson
this is a useless topic

Mstr GEKA
I know but It was written CBB to erase... was easier to press send!

Ganner Rhysode
Originally posted by Mstr GEKA
I know it would never happend... and it is better that way... but If the sequel were to exist... How hard would it be to distort the storyline to make Anakin's story continue 3 more episodes...

For example... IMO ballance can not be achieve if people know about and how to use the force....

Wait this sounds like a lame topic... sorry!

Okay, first of all, what the Hell? Are you retarded? What about episodes IV, V, and VI, which, in case you can't read roman numerals, four, five, and six respectively.

Secondly, not only does your wording make little, if any, sense, but from what I can tell you meant to say, it's a completely idiotic and stupid idea, anyway.

Finally, if you realized it was a lame topic, why did you post it anyway?

Mstr GEKA
Originally posted by Ganner Rhysode
Okay, first of all, what the Hell? Are you retarded? What about episodes IV, V, and VI, which, in case you can't read roman numerals, four, five, and six respectively.

Secondly, not only does your wording make little, if any, sense, but from what I can tell you meant to say, it's a completely idiotic and stupid idea, anyway.

Finally, if you realized it was a lame topic, why did you post it anyway?

1: Star Wars I-VI- Star Wars is Anakins Story according to GL anyway... Anakins story could continue! (For people who can actually imagine)

2:My Wording make little sense... Eng is my 3rd Language... but in the end you were able to understand... weren't you?

3: Coz I'm having a boaring life... but in the end it is lame but still it can generate answers... It makes me write this msg and making my life less boring.

Answers your Question?

Jack O'Neil
1,) How can Anakin's story continue if he's, I don't know, dead.

Mstr GEKA
Originally posted by Jack O'Neil
1,) How can Anakin's story continue if he's, I don't know, dead.

Dead is he.... So was obi...

Should I appologize for my Topics...

Jack O'Neil
So you want a story based on Anakin's spirit?

Mstr GEKA
Did I say I want.... I want to imagine...

1st) GL said that SW is Anakins... so if it continues in my head it has to stuck with Anakin as a central charachter... doesn't have to be the main.

2nd) IMO balance can not be achieved if people have knowledge.

3rd) Always had the impression that the updated Anakin in ROTJ had some kind of darkness on his face... as if he understand the power he now has and how it could be used.

All I want is to imagine... it's easy if you try.

Jack O'Neil
Then imagine it and don't make a thread about it. If they do make 7-9 (which I hope they don't) it will be mainly about Luke Skywalker.

Mstr GEKA
They'll never be made... GL will put that in his will. But it would never be about Luke. Anakin's StarWars.

El_NINO
I dont know why people get very pissed off when someone mentions or says something about more star wars movies being made. All hes asking, and by the way your english is good enough to understand, is if there were 3 more movies being made then what would they be made about. For crying out loud nobody is asking other people to post if you dont want and yes we all know very well that there wont be anymore movies. We dont need people saying stupid things like 'Are you retarded?', its a simple question in which you can either participate with his idea or dont post a reply at all.

JKozzy
Make IV V and VI be VII VIII and IX, and make a new center trilogy! eek!

Jack O'Neil
About what?

Mstr GEKA
Jkozzy... I like your way of thinking!!!

Jack O'Neil
How can you make that 3 movies? What would happen? More Jedi hunting or something?

DarkYoda
Originally posted by JKozzy
Make IV V and VI be VII VIII and IX, and make a new center trilogy! eek!

*Slaps the Kozz man!*

"Brave of you boy... but I would have thought you'd have learned your lesson!"

evil face

(Actually, that is what the TV series is supposed to be)

Mstr GEKA
I have the feeling that the TV serie will follow Boba's story... That makes me both SAD and HAPPY.

Star Wars Will Never Fade Away...

Jedi Priestess
NOPE, no major charachters from the movies according to GL.

JKozzy
Ah, I'm sure they can make appearences wink

DarkYoda
Yes... according to a recent interview I read, I got the impression that there will be brief appearances at times from major characters... but the story will not be told from their point of view. It will be told from that of the minor characters of the movies.

JKozzy
Mm. If Vader wasn't in one episode at all, I know that'd turn me off.

DarkYoda
I dug up the one I had read:

http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6110

I also just realized it was Rick McCallum, so I trust nothing!

laughing

palpy_666
I always thought an "Alternate Universe" type deal with Star Wars would be cool. For instance, in Episode III, Anakin would choose to help Mace instead of Palpatine during that whole scene. Palpatine would've died and then Anakin and Obi-Wan would've continued with their adventures (in comic books, and stuff like that)... we could see the Jedi Order untouched, the way it was, with no Empire... but continuing stories. Luke and Leia would've been born and could've been trained at the temple from birth. We could see an older Anakin and Obi-Wan working together on assignments and such. That would be interesting.

El_NINO
I hope the TV series is like Prison Break where we are thrown into many different stories at one time

Spearhead
Just give me an Interdictor Cruiser on screen...idc if it's the TV series or another set of movies, it's all I'm asking for -_-

DarkYoda
As far as alternate universes go, I find the scenarios more interesting in the OT. What if Luke had turned? What if Vader had come away with Luke and together they had confronted the Emperor? What if Leia had worn a bra?

eek!

p. skywalker
As much as I dislike Luke Skywalker ..it would be intersting seeing the NJO being built up...

aj_vader
anakin could come back as a spirit and tell nice stories smilebig grinsmile

Ushgarak
Gary Kurtz made puiblic the details of what VII, VIII and IX might have been about if they had been made- mostly the search for Luke's Sister (not Leia). IX would have been the same as VI was, though with a different start, presumably.

As it is, there really is no mileage in trying to work out how the story can go on. It basically can't; it really is a done deal.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Gary Kurtz made puiblic the details of what VII, VIII and IX might have been about if they had been made- mostly the search for Luke's Sister (not Leia). IX would have been the same as VI was, though with a different start, presumably.

As it is, there really is no mileage in trying to work out how the story can go on. It basically can't; it really is a done deal.

I was trying to find that interview again recently but couldn't find it... do you have a link possibly?

big grin

Morridini
Originally posted by Ushgarak
mostly the search for Luke's Sister (not Leia).

Err, what?

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Morridini
Err, what?

Originally, Luke's sister was not Leia (despite the claims of GL)

Morridini
So that statement from Gary Kurtz was prior to the PT?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.