15 Deadpool's and 15 Bullseye's vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok Deadpool and Bullseye get called from KingPin and he tells them that he wants them to take out Carnage. Then he says but together your no match for him so I am going to clone 15 of each of you and together you should be able to sucssed.Also these clones only last 5 days. A twist Carnage does weaken with sound for this thread

NoFate007
...how can you have 15 Deadpools and 15 Bullseyes and not think that they could kill Carnage, especially if he's vulnerable to sound and fire? Deadpool is immortal and Bullseye could light something on fire and chuck it at him, Carnage can't dodge 15 "bullseye" hits while having Deadpools shoot at him and stuff, this is completely an unfair fight unless Carnage has been upgraded and I don't know about it.

Carnage loses 10/10

DrDoom101
lmfao

golem370
Carnage with no weakness

Scoobless
that's 30 dead mercs

sam_drugbringer
*This post never exsisted*

Scoobless
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
*This post never exsisted*

*Neither did this one*

XerxesLogan
dead pool stops to get a hot dog and carnage kills all bullseyes but the dead pools still take carnage while watching the powerpuff girls and eating cake

house
Originally posted by NoFate007
...how can you have 15 Deadpools and 15 Bullseyes and not think that they could kill Carnage, especially if he's vulnerable to sound and fire? Deadpool is immortal and Bullseye could light something on fire and chuck it at him, Carnage can't dodge 15 "bullseye" hits while having Deadpools shoot at him and stuff, this is completely an unfair fight unless Carnage has been upgraded and I don't know about it.

Carnage loses 10/10

hmm deadpool is not immortal, O and carnage can dodge everything that bullseye throws ate him. O and this is a completly unfair fight, For the bulleyes and deadpools...

The King of All
I can understand saying that carnage could dodge the attacks of one deadpool and one bullseye at the same time. But, I highly doubt that he could dodge 15 bullseyes in addition to whatever the deadpools happen to be hitting him with.

Some will go down, sure, but I can't see a way the carnage could win this one.

willRules
Originally posted by house
hmm deadpool is not immortal

Unless funeral for a freak has been retconned, then he is immortal..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.