Lunatik vs Sun-Dipped Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/lunatikmerc1.jpg

He's like Lobo mixed with Doomsday.

long pig
C'mon you Superfanboys, answer my call!

Lunatik beat Surfer in a few hits and Thanos hid from him rather than face his wraith.

DarkCrawler
I guess Lunatik wins then.

Isn't he in the new Drax mini-series?

Avalonofthewind
Judging from that bio. Sundipped Superman wins without much effort.
He'll give regular supes a great fight if Thanos really did hide from him.

Juntai
That actually doesn't even sound as impressive as just Lobo.

DrDoom101
ok, um does anyone have a biography of this sun-dipped superman i keep hearing about?

Juntai
Originally posted by DrDoom101
ok, um does anyone have a biography of this sun-dipped superman i keep hearing about? Superman gets his powers from the sun, imagine him sitting in it, then coming out, pissed off.

For example, here's him doing it and pushing Warworld, with light speed engines moving AGAINST him.. which are, like the planet itself..amped with infinite power of Imperiex... And this is just after flying through momentarily.

Avalonofthewind
He can also project cosmic flame which can seemingly destroy anything.
These tendrils around him penetrated standards supes like butter.
Aegis Steel and all the Superheroes together couldnt do anything to them.
Sundipped Supes vaporized them as if nothing.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supesimperiex.jpg

Adam Warlock
Thanos avoids this guy. This guy must be tough if Thanos ducks him.

Wynndar
I think the Lunatik from Drax is the other Lunatik...although he doesnt look like either one of the previous lunatiks from Marvel...who are both pretty tough. Ugh...the whole sundipped phrase sounds so gay.

Lunatik and Lobo are both bad asses...Lunatik isnt the comic relief cartoonish character of Lobo though....comics he's is still demonstrate the same sense of reality.

UniOmni
Actually, this lunatik guy seems like he wins without much effort. Sun dipped blue gives off a cosmic flame? In the bio at the top, it clearly states that lunatik has a resistance to natural and cosmic forces. Sounds like the COSMIC FLAME may be covered under the cosmic resistance. What will superman do. Burn him with his increased heat vision? Covered by natural. Punch him? hahhaha. Sounds like a battle he can't win....But with the writers backing him, he just may develope a new power.

long pig
I don't see much Superman can do to him.

Lunatik is at least as strong, better fighter, more weapons, immune to attacks, better durability and doesn't tire.

He beat Surfer in like two pages.

UniOmni
Oh and for the record, Thanos>>>>>>>>Superman. No heat, just fact.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Actually, this lunatik guy seems like he wins without much effort. Sun dipped blue gives off a cosmic flame? In the bio at the top, it clearly states that lunatik has a resistance to natural and cosmic forces. Sounds like the COSMIC FLAME may be covered under the cosmic resistance. What will superman do. Burn him with his increased heat vision? Covered by natural. Punch him? hahhaha. Sounds like a battle he can't win....But with the writers backing him, he just may develope a new power.

Those Tendrils were immune to everything else. COSMIC flame are not, we..
A: Don't know how powerful Supes power is on that level.
B: Don't know this characters true resistance to anything since its just a bio.

And Thanos is cool, but not >>>>>>>to Superman. They've both pulled ridiculous stunts, like many, many other comic book characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.