Classic Juggernaut and Wendigo vs. Savage Hulk, Thing and Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
handicap match......

it is said, that Wendigo is awesome strong.. (can match even an in rage Hulk)

and his partner is the almost unstoppable Juggernaut....

these two ... against

Savage Hulk ... one of the most powerful forces ever
Thing .... blue eyed powerhouse of the Fantastic Four
and Sasquatch ... member of Alpha Fligt..... a powerhouse too

who wins this ?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Betageuze
handicap match......

it is said, that Wendigo is awesome strong.. (can match even an in rage Hulk)

and his partner is the almost unstoppable Juggernaut....

these two ... against

Savage Hulk ... one of the most powerful forces ever
Thing .... blue eyed powerhouse of the Fantastic Four
and Sasquatch ... member of Alpha Fligt..... a powerhouse too

who wins this ?

Everytime the character of Wendigo is brought up, so is the question, "which, version of wendigo?"

Wendigo is not so much a character as a curse, and has varied in physical abilities in each incarnation.

If we say it's wendigo at his biggest and baddest, I'd still give this to hulk,thing and walter.

Sasquatch probably knows wendigo better than anyone else and has fought it a number of times.

Hulk could trade blows with juggy while Sas duked it out with Wendigo. If thing helped out Sasquatch they would beat him down pretty quickly.

It would then be Savage Hulk, Thing and Sasquatch laying a beat down on Juggy.

KillAll
then you have to raise the question "which juggernaut" also...

if its classic, who says hes not going to clobber thing in a 3 punch round like he did last time??? then its 2 on 2, and i think it would favor juggernaut and wendigo.

hoorayforpeepee
none of the other team can take classic juggs. he'd knock sasquatch in 1-2 punches, and thing in 2-3

spiderman44
classic jugy and wendigo is like invincible i go with them

King_Mungi
Indeed I would give it to Jugz and Wendigo, even if it is a weaker version of Wendigo. There really isn't anything Sas or Thing can go to Jugz.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by KillAll

then you have to raise the question "which juggernaut" also...

if its classic, who says hes not going to clobber thing in a 3 punch round like he did last time??? then its 2 on 2, and i think it would favor juggernaut and wendigo.

It was already stated, classic juggernaut, as was savage hulk. Who knows which versions of Sasquatch, thing or wendigo.

Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
none of the other team can take classic juggs. he'd knock sasquatch in 1-2 punches, and thing in 2-3

Juggy would definately have a rough time with Sasquatch in Sassy's original depictions. He was a monster, then he was massively depowered.

Originally posted by spiderman44
classic jugy and wendigo is like invincible i go with them

wendigo is always beaten, he's far from invincible. A tough b*stard yes, but not invincible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.