Thing and Sasquatch vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
2 against 1

Thing and Herc are two tremendous fist-fighters.... and now.. adding Sasquatch to Things team ?

do you believe Herc would be afraid ?

(i know the answer wink

Wynndar
Herc doesnt fear battle in any shape or form..even if it spells his imminent death or defeat, he just gets excited about the idea of fighting. By the way, which Sasquatch is this?

Betageuze
current Sasquatch ... how strong is current Sasquatch ?... i ve heard that he is now perhaps in the 100ton range .. is this true?

snoopdogg
As far as I know he was never class 100. He is still class 70 as far as I know.

The 2003 X-men Encyclopedia has his strength at 5 which is 25-75 tons.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
As far as I know he was never class 100. He is still class 70 as far as I know.

The 2003 X-men Encyclopedia has his strength at 5 which is 25-75 tons.

He was over class 100, and that was classic Sas

Lifting a ship
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/hann8.jpg

Lifting a 250 ton DC-10 with 150,000 pounds of thrust
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasplane1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men120b.jpg

Current Sas's strength is 70-75 tons, but if he is fueled with rage he is right back to 100 class strength and then some if he lets Tanaraq take control. Current Sas took it to current Jugs, and one hit from Sas knocked off Jugz's helmet clean off.
----
Anyhow since this is current Sas, Hercules wins.

snoopdogg
Alot of characters lift more than they are supposed to.

Namor and Thing are not class 100 but lifted things over 100 tons a few times.

jrodslam

Well Namors class 100. big grin

King_Mungi

True, except Sas was written to even be a rival for the Hulk. Walter performed the same experiment that transformed Banner into the Hulk. Walter then turned into Sasquatch and believed he turned orange instead of green was due to sunspots or the nothern lights in the atmosphere at the time.

Sasquatch was always suppose to be a heavy hitter and when he first came out that is what he was originally suppose to be. Currently he is weaker, probally because he isn't even in his actual body anymore.

However, those are his first apperances, it's kinda hard to show feats when they shouldn't when it's their first apperance and continued to do similar feats afterwards. It was only when time went on did he become weaker. I would agree with you if he was written weak and then out of no where did these feats, but this is what he was orignially written as and only now is he weaker.

Even a weaker Sasquatch took it to Jugz in Uncanny X-Men #422, and it showed basically were equal.

snoopdogg
Sasquatch should be class 100 easily. I dont like the fact that they depowered him.

The guys 10' tall and weighs 2,000lbs!

King_Mungi
Sasquatch should be class 100 easily. I dont like the fact that they depowered him.

The guys 10' tall and weighs 2,000lbs!

I agree, but if he is weaker he can be shown in more issues. It's sort of hard to write a team book; when one member could do most of the work himself.

and yeah he's huge

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Even a weaker Sasquatch took it to Jugz in Uncanny X-Men #422, and it showed basically were equal. Although Juggy is weaker too I would say he landed the better blows. Plus he was fighting some other creatures too at the same time.

Metalmanx
Although Juggy is weaker too I would say he landed the better blows. Plus he was fighting some other creatures too at the same time.

I agree. Sassy took it Juggy, but Juggs definitely took it harder to Sassy. I remember Sassy almost pleading for Juggy to stop. I could get the exact quote from the comic, but you get the idea.

But yea, Sassy is awesome.

Probably not enough to beat Herc though.

King_Mungi
Although Juggy is weaker too I would say he landed the better blows. Plus he was fighting some other creatures too at the same time.

Oh of course Jugz is no where what he once was, but still strong. Sasquatch at the start didn't even want to fight after the first hit, which left a huge crater in the ground and knocked off Jugz hemlet with a single blow. Not many can claim that, and yeah Earthmover's stone golems were badass (he is omega level in magic terms...truely underated and he is just learning), but Jugs just took one hit and then he had plenty of time to gather himself and Sasquatch charged at him.

One gave the other a hit and the other countered. Jugz hit Sas into a tree so Sas hits Jugz with the tree. Both were realitvely fine in the end and would have kept fighting if it wasn't for Sammy. Jugz face was in rough condition afterwards though. Once again not many can claim that as well. His next confronation with Jugz was garbage......hulkbuster armor? bah!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I agree. Sassy took it Juggy, but Juggs definitely took it harder to Sassy. I remember Sassy almost pleading for Juggy to stop. I could get the exact quote from the comic, but you get the idea.

But yea, Sassy is awesome.

Probably not enough to beat Herc though.

Not really, after Sas hit on Jugz witch created the crater he says "Good god...wait, man. Hold up a second." He was not pleading for Jugz to stop like he was outclassed, he didn't even want to continue the fight. Similar what he did with his battle with the Thing, and when he let his guard down Jugz sent him flying and then later he charged at him and the whole tree incident occurs.

Yep, Sas loses. Classic Sas would have been different, but that's not what this thread is about.

snoopdogg
Didnt Juggy smash Sasquatch into a police car knocking it over?

KillAll
His next confronation with Jugz was garbage......hulkbuster armor? bah!

what issue is this in??? i'd like to read it...

True, except Sas was written to even be a rival for the Hulk.

but did he ever prove to be a rival for hulk??? he could hardly beat thing... thing kept comming and they BOTH got wobbly at the end.

Even a weaker Sasquatch took it to Jugz in Uncanny X-Men #422, and it showed basically were equal.

current weakened juggernaut... ANYBODY can claim that. classic juggernaut is a different story. yes, alot of people can make the claim that they fought and defeated current juggs...

Yep, Sas loses. Classic Sas would have been different, but that's not what this thread is about.

and classic JUGGS would be a different story wink. classic juggs would still murder classic sassy.. to stop like he was outclassed, he didn't even want to continue the fight. Similar what he did with his battle with the Thing, and when he let his guard down Jugz sent him flying and then later he charged at him and the whole tree incident occurs.

King_Mungi
Didnt Juggy smash Sasquatch into a police car knocking it over?

Yep, that's when Sas put his guard down saying hold on a sec and then Jugz sent him flying.

Originally posted by KillAll
what issue is this in??? i'd like to read it...

but did he ever prove to be a rival for hulk??? he could hardly beat thing... thing kept comming and they BOTH got wobbly at the end.

current weakened juggernaut... ANYBODY can claim that. classic juggernaut is a different story. yes, alot of people can make the claim that they fought and defeated current juggs...

and classic JUGGS would be a different story wink. classic juggs would still murder classic sassy.. to stop like he was outclassed, he didn't even want to continue the fight. Similar what he did with his battle with the Thing, and when he let his guard down Jugz sent him flying and then later he charged at him and the whole tree incident occurs.

It's very hopefully written, like Guardian punching out Jugz making him bleed.......he isn't a melee character and even fueled with rage that Jugz threw Vindicator he would blast Jugz with his blast; which would have been majorly effective. Besides both of them can fly and move at the speed of sound he shouldn't even be able to touch them. Anyways it's Uncanny X-Men #432-434. This is the same ark that revealed that Nightcrawler's father is the devil.

Actually he dominated in the Thing fight, he didn't even want to fight him afterwards. They got wopply due to Ravanger appearing causing an earthquake. Also yeah, he did Hulk Annual #8 is the same issue where he lifts up the ship. Hulk #272, he and Hulk pretty much show they are very similar together beating Wendigo

No they can't, the upper echleon of melee characters can. Name all the people who have knocked off his helmet with one move.

Good lord yes, no way am I claiming classic Sas could take classic Sas. Basically all of Sas's attacks would be useless, since physical attacks wouldn't hurt him. He is just on another league.

Wynndar
This is still Sasquatch AND THING. Even if there is a debate over who Herc can beat individually, Sasquatch and Thing have more brains and strategy between them than Herc's ever dreamt of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.