Wolverine VS. DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep
so maybe to help show where everyone here stands on this issue here's a poll: Wolverine VS. Daredevil

cheldon
we are already in a forum like this. and wolverone is winning

jrodslam
This thread would probably get closed considering one already exists.

meep-meep
Yeah I know there is a discussion of this going on bult I'm not aware of there being a poll. If I'm wrong than sorry I didn't know. I wanted to get some idea of the number of people going for one or the other. It's easier this way than going and counting and adding up all the posters who feel one way or another.

Metalmanx
I think meep-meep is okay here, since this one does indeed have a poll.

DD all the way.

X-Logan
Wolverine easily.

The Ion
Damn. I read the title thinking it was Wolverine Vs. Doomsday. laughing

Creshosk
And what is the poll going to prove? USing it as evidence is an ad populaem argument at best.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by The Ion

I thought the same thing. laughing

HigH ScholaR

yeah well i didn't embarrasment

meep-meep
Originally posted by Creshosk
And what is the poll going to prove? USing it as evidence is an ad populaem argument at best.

Well I think polls are always at risk of being biased since some people may or may not have more knowledge in a topic. But they aren't inaccurate as far as how people think about it. Welcome to democracy. And if it succeds in just getting the most popular character seen as the winner, I should point out that I didn't put a time limit on the poll, than so be it. I'm interested in the numbers here that's all. I'm not trying to shift the discussion part of this topic away from the DD, Wolverine discussion.

meep-meep

That would just be silly.

Creshosk
Originally posted by meep-meep
Well I think polls are always at risk of being biased since some people may or may not have more knowledge in a topic. But they aren't inaccurate as far as how people think about it. Welcome to democracy. And if it succeds in just getting the most popular character seen as the winner, I should point out that I didn't put a time limit on the poll, than so be it. I'm interested in the numbers here that's all. I'm not trying to shift the discussion part of this topic away from the DD, Wolverine discussion. Yes, because fans voting on the outcome of a fight is a great way o acheive objective truth, ask superboy, wonder woman and lobo, They'll agree whole heartedly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If the outcome of THIS Daredevil versus wolverine has the tipulation of being based on the poll, that's different to that stipulation not be ing there at all. . .

But yeah, still, not the best way to acheive toe right outcome. just the most popular one.

meep-meep
Yes, because fans voting on the outcome of a fight is a great way o acheive objective truth, ask superboy, wonder woman and lobo, They'll agree whole heartedly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If the outcome of THIS Daredevil versus wolverine has the tipulation of being based on the poll, that's different to that stipulation not be ing there at all. . .

But yeah, still, not the best way to acheive toe right outcome. just the most popular one.

So be it. That's just your opinion, though. They voters may have good knowledge of both charactersfor all we know. To say otherwise might be borderline elitist thought.

Creshosk
So be it. That's just your opinion, though. They voters may have good knowledge of both charactersfor all we know. To say otherwise might be borderline elitist thought. It doesn't matter if they all know with perfect knowledge the outcome of the fight.

Using a poll as evidence on something with a definit outcome is ad populem.

Opinion is not truth. Even if the opinion agrees with the truth.

Other wise this world would be flat, with the sun circling the Earth with diseases caused by bad smells or unbalnces of the humors in the body. And probably be part of what ever religon was the most poular at any given time.

Since those were all the popular opinion held at any one time.

If you are stating that the conditions of THIS fight for THIS thread is that a stipulation of the fight is that the outcome IS based on a popular vote and whoever loses just kills over and dies or something, then that's fine to use the poll here in this thread.

But it still won't have an impact on the objective outcome of a match between these two.

meep-meep
It doesn't matter if they all know with perfect knowledge the outcome of the fight.

Other wise this world would be flat, with the sun circling the Earth with diseases caused by bad smells or unbalnces of the humors in the body. And probably be part of what ever religon was the most poular at any given time.

If you are stating that the conditions of THIS fight for THIS thread is that a stipulation of the fight is that the outcome IS based on a popular vote and whoever loses just kills over and dies or something, then that's fine to use the poll here in this thread.

But it still won't have an impact on the objective outcome of a match between these two.

Well than don't vote if you feel that strongly against it. sheesh.

meep-meep
It doesn't matter if they all know with perfect knowledge the outcome of the fight.

I should also point out it seems your reading in to this Daredevil VS. Wolverine poll a little too much.

Creshosk
I should also point out it seems your reading in to this Daredevil VS. Wolverine poll a little too much.

Originally posted by Paola
Just post battles here.
This is a "versus" forum. A forum dedicated to comic character matches. Any thread about anything but a match, will get closed.

meep-meep

Read my former statements. I already said I didn't intend to take the discussion away from the bigger discussion board. I just wanted #'s but feel free to post here if you like.

meep-meep
Originally posted by cheldon
we are already in a forum like this. and wolverone is winning

It's a bit closer here it seems.

Piedmon
God, but I can't believe that Creshosk is actually afraid of Wolverine winning a popular vote in anything at KMC. The Wolverine-baiters here chased off all the Wolverine fans except for like, three of them ages ago.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Piedmon
God, but I can't believe that Creshosk is actually afraid of Wolverine winning a popular vote in anything at KMC. The Wolverine-baiters here chased off all the Wolverine fans except for like, three of them ages ago. IT doesn't matter WHO is winning the popular vote, to use it as evidence of one beating the other is an ad populem argument.

Seriously.

More people like Wolverine, therefore Wolverine beats Daredevil.
More people like Daredevil, therefore Daredevil beats Wolverine.

Neither statement makes the least bit of sense. He's fueled by more people liking him?

Piedmon
The point of this poll, though, was merely to gauge the former. You were the first to suggest the latter correllary .

Creshosk
Originally posted by Piedmon
The point of this poll, though, was merely to gauge the former. You were the first to suggest the latter correllary . I fialt to see where meep-meep has said that this poll was to see how many people believe that Wolverine beats daredevil.

Jesse7
Wolverine!

Jesse7
hmm

Horrificus
DD once defeated the entire Avengers roster.
Wolverine would not and has not been able to do anything like that.

End of story.

batdude123
Originally posted by Horrificus
DD once defeated the entire Avengers roster.
Wolverine would not and has not been able to do anything like that.

End of story.

The only way DD could take down the entire Avengers is with some major PIS. DD taking down the Avengers by himself doesn't even make sense.

jrodslam
Daredevil. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.