Ironman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Ironman is in his regular armor. He gets 15 min of rest between each battle.

1) Sandman and Hydro-Man
2) Cyclops/Havok/Shocker
3) Superboy and Supergirl
4) Solomon Grundy (one life only)
5) Demi-God Hercules
6) Classic Juggernaut

Scoobless
In Thorbuster....... he kills all of them

DrDoom101
well then, ill change it. i hope its not too late.

Swanky-Tuna
I think he may get stopped at three but I think he can take Solomon Grundy because of his nature. And maybe Juggernaut if he uses a Nimrod-esque attack.

DrDoom101
Ironman would outsmart superboy and supergirl and find a way around with his uni-beams. IMO, Tony goes up to Demi-God Hercules. But what do i know?

Lucid Lui
Yeah, stopped at 3 i'd say. Maybe he'd pull of a victory if he was very lucky. He could take Grundy, but in his regualr amrour i can't see him beating Classic Juggs.

Laminator_X
He'll pass three if he plays it smart. He's got a ton more experience and versatility than the mini-supes twins. He'd loose to Herc or Juggy if he tries to slug it out, but Iron-Man has other options at his disposal.

Draco69
He doesn't get past Superboy and Supergirl. Supergirl, the **** she is, wants to see Tony Stark in the buff. Superboy, under the influence of his incestous crush for Supergirl, uses his TK and dismantles Iron Man's armour with a thought.

Superherovandal
Superboy has a crush on Supergirl?! sick yuckypukeyucky

As Alfred said with his cool British accent in The Batman when he sees Penguin's house: REVOLTING

leonidas
isn't current supergirl said to be stronger than superman? blink

if yes, he is stopped dead right there. i do't think it would necessarily be easy getting to that point though . . .

and i agree, he might be able to beat grundy, depending on the version. there's a chance he could go nimrod on juggs and get a win, but i think it's a small chance. i couldn't really see him being stupid enough to LOSE, but that doesn't mean he would win, either . . . i'm surprised those 2 have never really squared off in a book -- least not that i know of.

tough gauntlet.

The Ion
He doesn't get past Britney.

Avalonofthewind
Either Superboy or Supergirl could take him on their own.
Putting them together is ridiculous overkill.
He makes it to 3 and gets murdered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.