North Country

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
I don't know if there is already a thread on it, but I went and saw this movie today. It was based off of the story of the first Class Act Sexual Harassement court business, and is pretty accurate, and led along the plot incredibly well, with many great acting talents and spectacular filming.

It also made me hate creepy 1960's teachers who you would accuse of rape... *shudder*

Has anyone else seen it?

Mandorallen
I actually thought about checking this out. But it doesn't play in a theater near me at all. So I saw "Chicken little" and "Zathura".

Captain REX
Well, it seems it has been going out of theaters relatively quickly.

Solo
It's the seventeenth spot and decreasing, so it'll obviously be drop from theatres very quickly.

I do find this very interesting, I might go check it out this Friday while viewing the new Harry Potter film. If not I'll definately be blind-buying it.

Captain REX
It's a great movie, I advise it.

Be prepared for a very hard-hitting rape scene, though. I'm still twitching. It's not graphic, but just everything involved with it...

tlbauerle
No Rex, it was an outstanding movie. I'm surprised this pretty much flopped as well. I couldn't believe it when I saw it opening week in an empty theatre. I highly recommend it to anyone...if you can still find it.

Solo
I'm sure it will end up being a cult classic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.