Ultimate Thing runs the Ultimate Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Ultimate Thing runs the gauntlet. He's pissed off beyond belief cuz these guys are all the prime suspects in the murder of Susie. So how far does he get? (he gets 6 hours of rest b/w each fight, the fight are in NYC)

1) Ultimate Kraven

2) Ultimate Doctor Octopus

3) Ultimate Venom

4) Ultimate Green Goblin

5) Ultimate Electro

6) Ultimate Hobgoblin

7) Ultimate Sabretooth

8) Ultimate Annihilus and 20 Slaves

9) Ultimate Mole Man, 30 Mole Men, and the Mole Man's Monster

10) Ultimate Hellions

11) Ultimate Hulk

12) Ultimate Thor w/ Belt & Hammer

13) Ultimate Blob and Toad

14) Ultimate Magneto

15) Ultimate Juggernaut w/ Gem

16) Ultimates Reserves: Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Giant Man

17) Ultimate X-Men team 1: Beast, Cyclops, Iceman, Rogue

18) Ultimates: Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow (in IM Amor), Wasp

19) Ultimate X-Men team 2: Colossus & Angel

20) Ultimate Warriors: Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Hammerhead, Shang Chi, Elektra, Black Cat, Spiderman, Wolverine, Daredevil

Metalmanx
Originally posted by armandovalles
Ultimate Thing runs the gauntlet. He's pissed off beyond belief cuz these guys are all the prime suspects in the murder of Susie. So how far does he get? (he gets 6 hours of rest b/w each fight, the fight are in NYC)

1) Ultimate Kraven

3) Ultimate Venom

4) Ultimate Green Goblin

5) Ultimate Electro

6) Ultimate Hobgoblin

7) Ultimate Sabretooth

10) Ultimate Hellions

11) Ultimate Hulk

14) Ultimate Magneto

18) Ultimates: Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow (in IM Amor), Wasp

20) Ultimate Warriors: Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Hammerhead, Shang Chi, Elektra, Black Cat, Spiderman, Wolverine, Daredevil

Man, I really wish you had put Ult. Colossus first. Cuz Thing would stop right there.

But, Ult. Thing MIGHT get past Blob and Toad (not so much Toad, but Blob is the problem here). But Thing has absolutely no chance against Ult. Magneto. Not one. It stops right there.

And every other team after Magneto also beats him.

Lucid Lui
I haven't read much with Ult. Thing. But it took a sh*tload to subdue Thor. I can't see Thing doing that...

Wynndar
Thing is clearly far beyond Thor...read last month's cross over where Thor uses Thing for protection.

xmarksthespot
Hmm.. if/when he gets to Ult. Thor he's been in fights for almost three days, and he would have fought Ult. Hulk just 6 hrs prior. 6 hrs recuperation isn't that much so that factor is still a disadvantage.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/thorthing.jpg
This, though impressive, doesn't necessarily show that Ult. Thing is leaps and bounds more powerful than Ult. Thor. I don't think it would be the cakewalk you suggest.

There's no way in hell he gets past Ult. Magneto.

Lucid Lui
I see. Obviously Ult. Ting is much tougher than i thought. I still think he loses at Thor though.

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hmm.. if/when he gets to Ult. Thor he's been in fights for almost three days, and he would have fought Ult. Hulk just 6 hrs prior. 6 hrs recuperation isn't that much so that factor is still a disadvantage.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/thorthing.jpg
This, though impressive, doesn't necessarily show that Ult. Thing is leaps and bounds more powerful than Ult. Thor. I don't think it would be the cakewalk you suggest.

There's no way in hell he gets past Ult. Magneto.

Couldnt put it down better than this bro

Tony Stark
Originally posted by armandovalles

1) Ultimate Kraven

3) Ultimate Venom

4) Ultimate Green Goblin

5) Ultimate Electro

6) Ultimate Hobgoblin

7) Ultimate Sabretooth

10) Ultimate Hellions

11) Ultimate Hulk

14) Ultimate Magneto

Ultimate THING runs the gamit with the combined help of Reed Richards, Micheal Jordan, Lance Armstrong and Carmen Electra between fights they help him to replenish his energy with gatorade iv's, powerbars, favors and a select comfort bed during his recouping... Although he is the toughest s.o.b. in The Ultimate Universe his sleep # is a pillow soft 18.

But with these recouping efforts he is able to run through all 20)...

At 19) he decided to make it a little more fair and fought them with one arm tied behind his back and he would switch arms between hits but strangely enough he only had to switch arms twice... Ben was kind of disappointed...

But he thought that one plus was the fact that he and Carmen had the rest of the afternoon to lay around the house and have some fun...

And Carmen said he was right...

cool

superman302
he is stoped at ultimate Thor

thesilverspider
he will best ultimate thor.ult thor is crap

superman302
ultimate thor isnt crap he took on the whole shield team and all the ultimates, Thor can also fly thing would have no chance of hitting him, Thor could just fly around nailing thing with lighting untill he is down or he could just teleport him wherever he wants for a win.

thesilverspider
no no no thing has an unbeeten streak thing is clearly one of the best if not the best in the ultimate universe

superman302
Originally posted by thesilverspider
no no no thing has an unbeeten streak thing is clearly one of the best if not the best in the ultimate universe

Yes thing is tough but he is not nearly versatile enough to take on Thor, he cant even fly and he has no way of hitting Thor if Thor doesnt want him too.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by superman302
ultimate thor isnt crap he took on the whole shield team and all the ultimates, Thor can also fly thing would have no chance of hitting him, Thor could just fly around nailing thing with lighting untill he is down or he could just teleport him wherever he wants for a win.

Thats not any THORs gig flying around taking pot shots instead of going h2h like the warrior that he is.

It's undecided whether or not Ult THOR's lightning would even effect Ult THING much anyways.

Ult THING has yet to even really feel any "real" pain from anything or anyone yet.

I think that Ult THOR is in trouble and gets there fast against Ult THING.

superman302
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Thats not any THORs gig flying around taking pot shots instead of going h2h like the warrior that he is.

It's undecided whether or not Ult THOR's lightning would even effect Ult THING much anyways.

Ult THING has yet to even really feel any "real" pain from anything or anyone yet.

I think that Ult THOR is in trouble and gets there fast against Ult THING.

Or like i said he could teleport Thing if he needs too, i mean yall did say a Thor with his belt and hammer so i mean he isnt just going to be fist fighting.

Tony Stark
Or like i said he could teleport Thing if he needs too, i mean yall did say a Thor with his belt and hammer so i mean he isnt just going to be fist fighting.

Teleporting...Is out of sight... a win?

When i said h2h i'm actually counting on Ult THOR using his hammer and all when he's h2h.

Just like Cap h2h is with sheild...

With weapons that are walking down the street common to the character.

superman302
Teleporting...Is out of sight... a win?

When i said h2h i'm actually counting on Ult THOR using his hammer and all when he's h2h.

Just like Cap h2h is with sheild...

With weapons that are walking down the street common to the character.

yes ring out in a win on here,

Tony Stark
yes ring out in a win on here,

sad

In that case Barbra Eden beats all...

snoopdogg
I say Sabretooth gives him problems. He has four adamantuim claws in each hand and is a lot more vicious than the 616 version.

If he gets lucky enough to get pasts Victor Ult. Juggy will destroy him.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I say Sabretooth gives him problems. He has four adamantuim claws in each hand and is a lot more vicious than the 616 version.

If he gets lucky enough to get pasts Victor Ult. Juggy will destroy him.

confused

Oh my...

XerxesLogan
He may beat Thor but, i doubt it......Magneto would annihilate him though. And he'd be in trouble from there on even if he did get past Mags.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by XerxesLogan
He may beat Thor but, i doubt it......Magneto would annihilate him though. And he'd be in trouble from there on even if he did get past Mags.

Why does Ult. Mags annihilate him?

Ult. Colossus could get to him through his field and he's made of metal...

So Ult. Mags should have less of a control over Ult. THING...

And if Ult. Colossus can break through Ult. Mags field...

Ult. THING surely can...

And Ult. Mags doesn't do so well with physical contact...

Especially with high CL100 contact...

cool

superman302
Why does Ult. Mags annihilate him?

Ult. Colossus could get to him through his field and he's made of metal...

So Ult. Mags should have less of a control over Ult. THING...

And if Ult. Colossus can break through Ult. Mags field...

Ult. THING surely can...

And Ult. Mags doesn't do so well with physical contact...

Especially with high CL100 contact...

cool

Collosus suprised magneto cause magneto thought collosus was down for the count, if magneto wanted to he could of crumpled collosus up like a paper ball. As for magneto fighting the thing, Magneto would win this fight simply due to the fact that not only he can FLY and thing has no way of reaching him, he could also just keep slinging peices of medal at the thing untill he is put down and thing would have noway of even getting to him.

OneDumbG0
How come everyone counts out Ultimate Hulk? I know he got punked on two occasions, but sheer brute force never put him down, and he wasn't even killed by the force of that super bomb that was supposed to execute him. The only way they beat him twice was when Wasp entered his ear canal and shot him and then when Hawkeye shot him with the antidote.

I haven't even assumed from what I've read that he is weaker than MU Hulk, only because we haven't seen Ult. Hulk's potential. I mean, wasn't the guy running around at over 100 mph ripping apart a galactic space armada singlehandedly? Up until the two times he was punked, he was getting stronger and stronger seemingly without limit. I don't think Ult. Thing would have performed as well against that space armada as Ult. Hulk surely did.

Just cause he got downed by Ult. Cap, doesn't mean he's weaker. I mean, that was really early on in the fight before Ult. Hulk started getting really pissed and he got his nose and his balls kicked in. And he was down 3 seconds at the most. I'd give most characters 3 seconds to stay down and let their nuts reinflate to get back up. >.>

Maybe because Ult. Hulk doesn't start out as strong as MU Hulk, you guys think that he couldn't get limitlessly stronger? I don't see how you could make an assumption from that from the limited stuff we've seen.

Decay
i would say hulk, otherwise magneto. ultimate hulk is barely stronger than ultimate thing and i dont know whos more durable but id go with the thing. the thing has so far been pretty unstoppable. he took out the messed up diseased hulk in one hit, he obliterated annihilus and his minions. i havent seen him really be hurt yet. im not all that far into it but id say hed make it to magneto. i think hed take ultimate juggernaut and a few of those teams too. ive never been a big thing fan but ultimate thing seems to really be up there.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Decay
i would say hulk, otherwise magneto. ultimate hulk is barely stronger than ultimate thing and i dont know whos more durable but id go with the thing. the thing has so far been pretty unstoppable. he took out the messed up diseased hulk in one hit, he obliterated annihilus and his minions. i havent seen him really be hurt yet. im not all that far into it but id say hed make it to magneto. i think hed take ultimate juggernaut and a few of those teams too. ive never been a big thing fan but ultimate thing seems to really be up there.

It has yet to be determined if Ult HULK is stronger Ult THING.

Ult THING is undefeated so far and has yet to have been even hurt by anything or anyone...

Ult THING took down the zombie Ult HULK with one blow... Killed him...

My $ is on Ult THING as the BADDEST Ult character PERIOD...

Ult THOR...Ult HULK... BAH... big grin

jgiant
Can ult. thing beat regular thing...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jgiant
Can ult. thing beat regular thing...

In my opinion yes...

jgiant
Can ult. thing beat grey hulk?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jgiant
Can ult. thing beat grey hulk?

Yes...

If 616 THING can beat Green HULK which he has... not the majority of the time but he has...

And Green HULK beats Grey HULK...

And Ult THING beats 616 THING...

Then yes Ult THING beats Grey HULK...

Decay
ultimate thing can list something like 14 ton and hulk is about 16. i have a list somewhere that has all the ultimate strength levels if anyone wants me to post it. spiderman is about 2 ton. ultimate thing couldnt scratch 616 thing, hes one of the strongest in the ultimate universe but he doesnt hold up very well at all otherwise. 616 spider-man is almost as strong as him.

yahman
ultimate thing can list something like 14 ton and hulk is about 16. i have a list somewhere that has all the ultimate strength levels if anyone wants me to post it. spiderman is about 2 ton. ultimate thing couldnt scratch 616 thing, hes one of the strongest in the ultimate universe but he doesnt hold up very well at all otherwise. 616 spider-man is almost as strong as him.

16 tons ? And yet he was listed as Level 6 in the Official Ultimate Handbook ! He would have been level 7, if he's had any noteable feat !!! You do realise he one punched Zombie Hulk !

snoopdogg
Colossus has way more impressive feats than Thing so far.

DarkCrawler

That list is biggest piece of crap I have ever seen.

It's made by Wizard. Not even Marvel.

DarkCrawler
Yes...

If 616 THING can beat Green HULK which he has... not the majority of the time but he has...

Cool, give me an issue number. eek!

Decay
i dont think the list is all that accurate either, but its all i have to work with other than fairly vague estimations. they might all be far stronger than that, but id agree that its a fairly accurate list of how they heavy hitters relate to eachother. and yeah i mentioned him taking out zombie hulk in one punch before. it was in an alternate dimension though..

XerxesLogan
and it was zombie hulk.....rot already had him halfway there

jgiant
It has yet to be determined if Ult HULK is stronger Ult THING.

Ult THING is undefeated so far and has yet to have been even hurt by anything or anyone...

Ult THING took down the zombie Ult HULK with one blow... Killed him...

My $ is on Ult THING as the BADDEST Ult character PERIOD...

Ult THOR...Ult HULK... BAH... big grin
Thing has never beaten savage hulk...sav hulk beats the sh!t out of him every time they fight, even when thing was getting a power feed that bosted his power about twice his own, he still couldn't win...

Wolverine2006
It stops with venom(if hes anything like 616 venom) and if not it stops with The Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.