Batgirl vs Black Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Since Batgirl is like Batman and Black Cat is like Captain America how do their female counterparts fair?

Batgirl

vs

Black Cat

long pig
Black Cat is like Captain America?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by long pig
Black Cat is like Captain America?

didn't she have the super soldier serum injected in her too?

long pig
Did she?

LethalFemme
Did she?

we are completely clueless.......... laughing out loud

Metalmanx
I thought she was as well.

long pig
So, you're just making stuff up as you go, too?

stick out tongue

long pig
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I thought she was as well.
Yeah, but what do you know?

Metalmanx
Yeah, but what do you know?

...Ouch? Where did that come from?

long pig
Just bullshitting to pass time, really.

Metalmanx
Ah, alright. That makes sense then.

LethalFemme
Ah why don't you answer the question to past time?

long pig
Why, indeed.

LethalFemme
A**wipe hey Pig will you be my Gay Guy Pal? big grin

long pig
Sure.

I'm not very gay, but what's that matter?

LethalFemme
Sure.

I'm not very gay, but what's that matter?

You being gay for Ion is enough.......

Next Venom_girl
That's legit. They powered her up in the 90s cartoon on an enhanced version of the Captain America formula. In the comics she is initially without super powers though skilled in martial arts and could stay steps ahead of her opponents through tricks, gimmicks, and gadgets (kinda like Batman). Then she has the Kingpin make some genetic enhancements where she gains bad luck powers, strength and agility, and organic claws. Later she has Dr. Strange remove these powers since they were permanently jinxing Spider-man who she had fallen in love with. There was also an alternate reality Black Cat who could alter probability (like Domino) i.e. yell at a rope to break and manipulate the odds so it happens.
The cartoon version is actually my favorite. Then she's more like Spidey's partner rather then the cleavage sidekick.

LethalFemme
That's exactly what I thought Long Pig just kept me off subject and everyone seems to keep forgetting to say who wins........

jinzin
Originally posted by LethalFemme
That's exactly what I thought Long Pig just kept me off subject and everyone seems to keep forgetting to say who wins........

well which batgirl is it?

Mainstream
Originally posted by LethalFemme
didn't she have the super soldier serum injected in her too?

that was only in the cartoon...I don't think comic book black cat got her powers by a serum...but I could be wrong.

Metalmanx
Black Cat.

Arahan
The cartoon was really aweful. There were so many mistakes in it.
Dr.Kakfa and Venom a couple? WTF

LethalFemme
Originally posted by jinzin
well which batgirl is it?

Cassie stick out tongue

jgiant
It would be a good fight, but i'd give it to the cat...

superman302
is this the most recent batgirl?

freezedoom
Batgirl knows martial arts and CAN
beat Black Cat.

superman302
If this is the recent version of Batgirl she would own black cat, she is even stated to be a better fighter then batman.

batmandaman
yea, cassie would pwn black cat, no contest.

dman2008
Cass Batgirl destroys Blackcat easilly
Barbra Gordon Batgirl loses

Superherovandal
Cassie is above Batman in physical abilities just accept it. If she learned some detective skills froms Bats and science and stuff she would be a better Bat.

life is cruell
Did anyone read the evil that men do mini series with spidey and cat?

Khellendros
Recent Batgirl DESTROYS Black Cat, and looks bored doing it. This chick is my new favorite street-leveller. And, yes, she was stated to be "better" than Batman.

willRules
Batgirl would murder Black cat which is a shame cos Black Cat is a very cool character.....................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.