*Spoilers* Rebel Stand Summary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu

LanceWindu

LanceWindu

Julie
Well I'm about a third of the way thru this book and its a very accurate description.....I am looking forward to the rest of the book, but unfortunately that won't be tonight since I have something else to do .....

LanceWindu
I haven't gotten this book yet, but hopefully I'll get it soon. I'm still holding onto that 9 bucks so I can get it.

Julie
I tried to get it at Wal Mart, but I could only find it at Borders...not that I searched extensively or anything

LanceWindu
My local Wal-Mart doesn't have it either. But I'm going to an even bigger one soon, so maybe they have it.

Julie
I finished Rebel Stand...it was really really good, but not as good as Rebel Dream.....
IT follows the summary so I won't bother with a summary

LanceWindu
I don't have the book and I don't have the $9 anymore either.

I used it to go see AOTC again.

Julie
I'd call that a fair trade, but I would also try to save another $9 to get the book!!!!!!

LanceWindu
Well I got $50 bucks the other day, but I spent it already.

I had to get Jedi Outcast.

Julie
hmpph...a likely excuse roll eyes (sarcastic) .....good choice, but still try to keep a little of your money for NJO....Traitor will be out soon and you still won't have read Rebel Stand!

LanceWindu
Hell, I'm only on chapter 4 of RD.

Julie
oh well then I say you're really really behind wink ...it's ok...just so long as you get around to it sometime....do you like RD?

LanceWindu
So far it's ok.

Julie
There's a steller review roll eyes (sarcastic) ...keep readin'

LanceWindu
I finished RD & RS!

RS just last night.

Tonight I go out and get Traitor.

Julie
confused I thought you already had Traitor???.....anyway....do get it...I liked it. Traitor was very different yet still enjoyable.

LanceWindu
I didn't get it the day I posted that.

I went the next day to Wal-Mart and they didn't have it.

I went out later that day to another Wal-Mart and they had it.

That night I read the prolouge and part of the first chapter.

Then yesterday to today I have read over half of the book.

Julie
Wow....seems like you went on your own journey just to find the book!...So are you finished yet?

LanceWindu
Close.

About 65-70 pages to go.

Julie
good....keep it up.....uh this is RS we're talkin' about right?

LanceWindu
NOOOOOOOO!

I finished RS a week or so ago.

This is Traitor that I'm almost done with.

LanceWindu
I finished Traitor.

Now all I need to read in the book is the excerpt for Destiny's Way.

Julie
and.... did you like the excerpt?

LanceWindu
Hell yeah.

Julie
Don't sound so enthusiastic next time wink ...I totally agree. I was only sad that it was an excerpt and not the real thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.