Psylocke vs. Kitana, Elektra vs. Mileena

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wickerman
Wow....been a really long time since i made my last thread in here, so here goes.

I got this idea while remembering the good ol' days of Mortal Kombat a few days ago. I proceeded to replay MK1, 2, 3, and 4 ( embarrasment ), and re-fell in love with it. But something happened while i was looking at the ending credits for MK3. I noticed how incredibly similar Kitana and Psylocke look (xcept for the tattoo) and how amazingly similar elektra and Mileena look.
So i thought to myself what the heck, i'll make a thread about it. Even if the fights are too simple to figure out and such, maybe some old fans of MK will renew their love for the game (corny, yeah).

So.........details:

There are two matches, that are independant. The first one is Psylocke vs. Kitana. For purposes of this match, there are some stipulations:

1. Psylocke's stats are those from before her death at the hands of Vargas. This includes telepathy, psionic bolts and all those
2. Psylocke has the weapons she had before her death at the hands of Vargas.
3. Kitana has her steel fans.

The fight takes place in a desert environment, which is actually surrounded by a force field.

The second match is Elektra vs. Mileena.

1. Elektra has her sai
2. Elektra doesn't have her tp powers given to her by the Hand.
4. Mileena has her sai

The fight takes place in an old abandoned warehouse (how original i know), so plenty of stuff for ambushes or throwing things.

Let the fighting begin.

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Psylocke - when she was killed by Vargas - was a telekinetic...

bitca730
Psylocke wins...due to her mutant powers...
Mileena wins...has the edge of teleportation...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.