Keep the droids!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Why didnt Sidious keep the sepertists alive and make more droids? then he could have two armies

overlord
Because the next movies were made before episode III and they didn't have droid forces! stick out tongue

Sesse
Because the droids are repgrogrammable and not even nearly as trustworthy as the clones are.

darthvader_fan
who cares

BAILY
Droids suck... clone's rock.... simple as that...

darthvader_fan
yes i agree

overlord
NO!!

Clones suck.. Droids are far more original and interesting.. embarrasment

Ken Kenobi
Neither army could hit the broad side of a bantha...they both suck.

Council#13
good point Ken

DeVi| D0do
Because the Separatists were who the Republic was fighting... Palpatine had to get rid of them to stay in office and declare himself Emperor and unleash tyranny and oppression all over the universe.

That, and the doids suck.

overlord
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Because the Separatists were who the Republic was fighting... Palpatine had to get rid of them to stay in office and declare himself Emperor and unleash tyranny and oppression all over the universe.

That, and the doids suck.
yeah, doids suck but droids rock! evil face

Rogue Jedi
palpantine is anti droid and anti alien species. think about it. on the star destroyers and the death stars, there are very few if any droids or non humans around.

Prince Nauj
even though droids are not trustworthy they are cool and good fighters to evil face

PVS
omg its so simple

the droids were universally acknowledged as the enemy, as the seperatist army. palpatine wanted to maintain the illusion that the clone wars were necessary and not something he just created to make everyone in the galaxy dance like puppets, so he got rid of them. wouldnt do very well to have the entire population witness clones and stormtroopers marching together and come to the realisation of what actually took place, would it?

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
palpantine is anti droid and anti alien species. think about it. on the star destroyers and the death stars, there are very few if any droids or non humans around.

Which is ironic, cuz the Death Star was designed (and possibly built) by Geonosians.

SS_181st_Snow
Actually, doesn't Wookiee slave labor build the Death Star?

bobcrickett
The Geonosians designed it, at most, and they probably were the main construction workers of it, but I'm sure Sidious threw in the occassional Wookiee or other slaves, like the Recruitment comic on the OS where he has hundreds of toiling slaves of high ethnic variation.

Alliance
Palps just chose to keep the better of the two armies...and can you imagine how pissed the clones would be if they had to fight with seps?

oh, and anyone who thinks droids rock hits rock bottom in my book. big grin

Alkaselzer
Droids rock. no expression

*blows away everyone with clones*

overlord
Yeah, constantly the same mexican is really cool to many people.
They've never seen anything like it.

PVS
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Which is ironic, cuz the Death Star was designed (and possibly built) by Geonosians.

it actually was built by them
GL made a remark regarding the death star construction debate in 'clerks'
and said that the geonosians were the ones who built it.

Alliance
Originally posted by overlord
Yeah, constantly the same mexican is really cool to many people.
They've never seen anything like it.

Yeah, except Morrison is Maori. That ethnic group is from New Zealand since your geography is apparently spotty.

starwarsrules14
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Neither army could hit the broad side of a bantha...they both suck.

yes

overlord
Originally posted by Alliance
Yeah, except Morrison is Maori. That ethnic group is from New Zealand since your geography is apparently spotty. I was exagurating, I actually don't care where the actor is from.. Hard to comprehend, isn't it?

Council#13
I am also a noob overlord. A secret one though

overlord
Killer cool.

(Although you could hide it better.. erm)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.