Samurai Jack vs Ryu Hayabusa vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three very skilled fighters

Acrosurge
Gonna go with Ryu here. If he opens up with a Shinku Hadoken that connects, he should be able to vaporize enough of Wolverine to give him the win. Jack will extremely difficult to defeat, since Ryu is unarmed. Again, his best bets will be his Hadoken. I believe Jack could counter everything else.

golem370
If a fight then Wolverine wins he to durable and his fighting skill is as good as anybody or better.Adamantium is I believe more durable then ether one of these guys Swords

Acrosurge
Originally posted by golem370
If a fight then Wolverine wins he to durable and his fighting skill is as good as anybody or better.Adamantium is I believe more durable then ether one of these guys Swords My apologies, I meant Wolverine's flesh, not his skeleton. Actually, the scenario I mentioned is that only one that I could think of that would give Ryu the win. Now that I think about it, I'm more inclined to give the fight to Wolverine or Jack.

legacy92
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Gonna go with Ryu here. If he opens up with a Shinku Hadoken that connects, he should be able to vaporize enough of Wolverine to give him the win. Jack will extremely difficult to defeat, since Ryu is unarmed. Again, his best bets will be his Hadoken. I believe Jack could counter everything else.

this isnt Ryu from street fighters this is ryu Hayabusa he is a ninja from ninja gaiden laughing Happy Dance

Avenger2.0
They all lose.

K1ll3r
hmm...i give this to either Jack or Ryu.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by legacy92
this isnt Ryu from street fighters this is ryu Hayabusa he is a ninja from ninja gaiden laughing Happy Dance embarrasment
Forgive my ignorance. I wasn't aware that they shared a name.

*Goes to do research.*

legacy92
lolz np np i almost made the same mistake b4 too lolz hehe no sweat! wink

CaptainBen
O thought it was Ryu from street fighter also

brainchild81
Jack

Wetari
Ryu would win for sure, he has a huge arsenal to wipe out both of them, or just use ninpo. Wolverine and Jack are no match for ninpo, it owns too much wink and also weapons such as the diablahoro (however the hell you spell it) and the true dragon sword will rip right through Wolverine and break Jack's sword.

99.9% chance goes to Ryu, unless someone like god throws a lightning bolt at him lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.