Can General Greivous deflect blaster fire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Can he? By spinning his sabers? Even without precog?

???

Answer away.

Canadadude
I don't think so, Greivous is not a force user. Only a trained Jedi, with the force as his alley, can you then deflect blaster fire

overlord
Well.. If we go by some creepy comic, Grievous has the blood of.. SIFO DYAS! Making him a force user! sick

Se7in
If he did, it would be by chance, or luck, or the will of the Force. Take your pick.

Canadadude
He is not a force user

overlord
Apperantly according some EU comic he is, and that was made up because he used force push or something.

henniestevens
when you see him spin his sabers at high speed it would seem logical he could deflect some blaster fire if he wanted..

Bloigen
I thought it was the lightsaber that bounce the laser...

Darth Faunus
Yes, he can. Read Labyrinth of Evil, people. He does with his bare hands. Jedi-level reflexes, anyone?

Darth_Glentract
Remember that blaster bolts aren't light. They don't move as fast as light and GG has reflexes that DO move at the speed of light. Yes, he can.

bobcrickett
Maybe not the speed of light, but fast enough to. Yes, he can. Just doesn't happen in the film.

Jack O'Neil
He doesn't need to in ROTS

overlord
No, he doesn't need to, yet he was killed with one shot! eek!

henniestevens
"even the best horse may fall someday"

overlord
It was still a lame death though, with one shot: explodes.
I'm surprised the gun didn't even appear magically through the force to Obi.

Decay
id say from a decent distance he can because he has enhanced reflexes. but i wouldnt put him at jedi level. they are more pre cog than reflex.

Canadadude
Lucas only says that he was trained by Dooku to use a lightsaber. There is no evidence in the movies that he could deflect a laser shot with a lightsaber. He does have amazing reflexes and I am sure he can dodge, but not deflect.

Jack O'Neil
When Obi shot him he didn't have a lightsaber and he was about to attack and it wasn't 1 shot more like 3-6.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Canadadude
Lucas only says that he was trained by Dooku to use a lightsaber. There is no evidence in the movies that he could deflect a laser shot with a lightsaber. He does have amazing reflexes and I am sure he can dodge, but not deflect.

Labyrinth of Evil.

Decay
i dont mean send the shot back at an enemy, just delfect it away from him. its a clead object that stands out from the background and he has above human reflexes id estimate so from a distance i dont see why he couldnt.

Lord Darkstar
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Yes, he can. Read Labyrinth of Evil, people. He does with his bare hands. Jedi-level reflexes, anyone?

Exactly, he does it in LOE with his bare hands

Julie
so....how is that amazing or eeeek worthy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.