Silver Surfer runs the Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
-Bloodlust Silver Surfer: DOES NOT CARE about anything: is willing to destroy all life.

-Has 24 hrs. before each fight

-No team gets prep time... how far can he get?

1. Spider-man, Wolverine, Cyclops, and Capt. America

2. Ironman and NamoR
r
3. Thing and Sue Storm

4. Torch and Dr. Doom

5. Colussus and Iceman

6. Hulk and Firlord

7. Magneto and Apocalypse

8. Superman and Classic Thor

9. Adam Warlock, Capt Mar-vell, and Quasar

10. Sentry

kgkg
Originally posted by nimbus006
-Bloodlust Silver Surfer: DOES NOT CARE about anything: is willing to destroy all life.

-Has 24 hrs. before each fight

-No team gets prep time... how far can he get?

2. Ironman and NamoR
r
3. Thing and Sue Storm

4. Torch and Dr. Doom

5. Colussus and Iceman

6. Hulk and Firlord

7. Magneto and Apocalypse

8. Superman and Classic Thor

9. Adam Warlock, Capt Mar-vell, and Quasar

10. Sentry
he is stopped at #9

grey fox
Yeah i have to agree there.

nimbus006
I dont know i mean i guess if he is really pissed off he does have the power to get passed 7, but # 8 is pretty tough, he is really going to have to deal out some punishment to get passed Superman and Thor.

kgkg
I dont know i mean i guess if he is really pissed off he does have the power to get passed 7, but # 8 is pretty tough, he is really going to have to deal out some punishment to get passed Superman and Thor.
Superman is a non factor.

With Speed that is many times faster than light speed.

And manipulation powers that could affect entire cities Sups gets killed fast.

Thor SS can take him with his much superior speed.

who?-kid

Surfer wins.

Surfer wins.

Surfer wins.

Surfer wins.

Surfer wins.

He should win, but he'll feel it in the morning.

Difficult. Is it "look I create black holes and control gravity" Magneto and "Finally I am as powerful as I always said I was Apocalypse ?

Surfer loses.

Surfer loses

Gimme a break... Sentry lol

nimbus006
Originally posted by who?-kid
Surfer wins.

Surfer wins.

Surfer wins.

Surfer wins.

Surfer wins.

He should win, but he'll feel it in the morning.

Difficult. Is it "look I create black holes and control gravity" Magneto and "Finally I am as powerful as I always said I was Apocalypse ?

Surfer loses.

Surfer loses

Gimme a break... Sentry lol

Agreed.

leonidas
7 is trouble -- depends on which apoc shows up . . .

8 could certainly beat him.

9 for reasons beyond me, aw punks ss everytime. quasar and mar-vell aren't even needed.

10 seeing how easily sentry dealt with terrax, it would seem he would win this one, but ss is quite a bit above terrax, so i don't really know . . .

armandovalles
i think he'd lose at Hulk and Firelord. Firelord could keep him occupied while Hulk gets close enough to SMASH!

Mainstream
Originally posted by armandovalles
i think he'd lose at Hulk and Firelord. Firelord could keep him occupied while Hulk gets close enough to SMASH!

Firelord: I'll use flame plasma and skill to destract Surfer...Hulk..you Smash!

Hulk: Hulk smash flying shinny man!! Hulk Smash his @ss good!

who?-kid
Firelord beat Surfer up in the Infinity Crusade or whatever its name is. He left him for dead.

That Firelord, he's quite a character, always bullying the weaker opponents (such as Surfer) but getting beat down by stronger ones (Spider-Man).

(hehehehe.... evil grin)

DrDoom101
Originally posted by kgkg
he is stopped at #9

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
Firelord: I'll use flame plasma and skill to destract Surfer...Hulk..you Smash!

Hulk: Hulk smash flying shinny man!! Hulk Smash his @ss good!
IF SS is mad he will K.O Firelord quicker than Morg.

SS defeated Firelord pretty easily ( while not going all out)

SS has also absorbed Firelord Blast smile

Firelord is not close to SS level.

SS>Morg > ( Firelord , Airwalker , Nova together)

and Hulk smash has never hurt the Surfer before.

Darth_Erebus
He loses at #8

Nataku8188
Originally posted by armandovalles

Have you ever seen what happens when Firelord fights SS? He gets his ass beat like a retard in a mosh pit.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Have you ever seen what happens when Firelord fights SS? He gets his ass beat like a retard in a mosh pit.

Yes.

I agree with kgkg in regards to 8, adding Superman into a team only makes SS stronger. Solar radiation reserves and all that. Same goes to Hulk, but he doesn't really need any real help when fighting Firelord. Thor is always a bit of a problem for SS, but I'd give em about equal odds for damage potential, (blasts vs hammer strikes) barring Godforce/planet busters. Surfer, however, is many many times faster than Thor. Playing smart, he should win a good majority.

9... I don't really know why Warlock should beat SS on his own. (when Soul Gemless... that things friggin cheap) However, having Mar-Vell and Quasar there push it to the team.

10... Hmm. Hmmmm. Sentry's upper limits are unknown. While Surfer would remain much much faster, Sentry has the advantage in pretty much every other aspect. (possibly not raw blasting power... But it would be close) Sentry, 9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.