Darth Vader runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
Darth Vader versus the following 1 on 1

Daredevil
Captain America
Triathalon
Iron Fist
Spider Man
Luke Cage
Gray Hulk
Thor

Darh Vader has full use of all his abilities,including light saber

how far does he go

he gets 1 hours rest in between fights

no PIS or CIS

who?-kid
He has a chance against the first four. The other four will eat him for breakfast (and use his light saber as toothpick).

jinzin
force choke all the way to hulk.. whom he picks up and launches into space with a force throw...

thor wins by bum rush...

who?-kid
Originally posted by jinzin
force choke all the way to hulk.. whom he picks up and launches into space with a force throw...
Has DV done that even once ? Throwing somebody into space ?

And force choke all the way to Hulk ? MAYBE he can do that with DD and CA - who are by the way better fighters, at least as experienced and tough as nails - you think they just gonna stand there while DV is trying to force choke them ?

And force choke Luke Cage ? That guy has some amazing durability... Spider-Man ? Nothing a quick web in the eyes, followed by a quick yank can't help.

jinzin
dv won't be trying to force choke anyone...

do or do not there is no try... he'll choke the shit out of them...

spiderman webbing would have to be faster than imperial blasters... it's not.. venom's caught the shit.. vader would force it back on spidey while spidey died..

i don't think luke cages insides are stronger than the various metals that vader has bent and/or crushed with the force.

the space thing was just a joke.. I don't know if he could take hulk... but given that it's gray hulk.. that lightsaber would do some damage before dv went down...

roughrider
All the way to Gray Hulk for sure; Vader would then have to use the force on Banner's schizo mind, and drive him into paralysis, then kill him as Banner. Thor - no force push gonna stop that hammer!

Piedmon
I demand to see a fight thread where it says "PIS away!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.