Question that's been bugging me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kalsemo
Ok here is a question, and pardon me if it has been posted somwhere before, I tried looking but I couldn't find an explanation.....

Howcome Palps (when he's talking to Anakin in his office about knowledge of the dark side of the force) knows that Padme's life may be in danger?

Anakin and Padme's marriage was supposed to be a secret, so howcome he (Palps) knew that Anakin was worried about this? Anakin hadn't told anyone about his dream except Padme and Yoda, but he didn't tell Yoda specifically who is was about...

..so I am confused about Palps knowledge that Anakin was worried about Padme.

Ushgarak
Palps sees a LOT of things.

But if you want to discount the possibility of such accurate visions... he can see into Anakin's heart. The rest follows from there.

DeVi| D0do
How could Yoda sense fear in Anakin? How could Dooku sense fear in Anakin? How could Luke feel the good in Vader? How could Leia sense that Luke was alive? How could Luke sense his friends were in danger in a city in the clouds?

THE FORCE.

Canadadude
that is correct

starwarsrules14
Obi-Wan knows to..."Neither of you are very good at hiding your feelings."-Obi-Wan. Also in the book Anakin shows great interest in Senator Amidala and what she does in the senate when talking to Palps.
But the simple explanation would be the force

truejedi
If he told Palpatine about killing all the sand people, how do we know he didn't just tell him about Padme? he never says that Padme and Yoda are the only ones that know.

kalsemo
Originally posted by truejedi
he never says that Padme and Yoda are the only ones that know.

true. never thought about that.

Darth Vious
According to the Visual Dictionary, Captain Panaka told Palpatine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.