saint of killers just starts shooting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
okay just like that he shows up in the marvel U. and starts blasting. how far can he get? can he take out the celestials?going from weakest characters to most powerful.

roughrider
He kills not a single individual in the Marvel Universe - nor the regular DC Universe. He is from a seperate pocket universe where God quit, Jesse Custer got his magic voice, Angels are killers - power to do anything in this universe only exists here. Jesse Custer, in the regular DC Universe, cannot command someone to do exactly what he says. Saint Of Killers bullets are nothing more than bullets, outside his universe.

Juntai
I think the idea was that they do still work, regardless.

Piedmon
The Saint of Killers is, from what I've seen, impossible to harm via any earthly means. I don't think psychic attacks would work on him, because this man's hatred was so pure that not even Hell could wrest his mind from him.

I think it's possible that Dr. Strange could banish him from a distance. Although ANYTHING in the Saint's sights would immediately die---even Celestials, Titans, Gods, w/e. The bullets will kill anything. Even spirits or entities that can't be technically considered "alive."

hawkwind
Originally posted by roughrider
He kills not a single individual in the Marvel Universe - nor the regular DC Universe. He is from a seperate pocket universe where God quit, Jesse Custer got his magic voice, Angels are killers - power to do anything in this universe only exists here. Jesse Custer, in the regular DC Universe, cannot command someone to do exactly what he says. Saint Of Killers bullets are nothing more than bullets, outside his universe. y'know by that logic. superman would have no powers in the marvel U. majestic would have no powers in the DCU. Yet he did. and characters have their powers in crossovers.etc etc.

hawkwind
Originally posted by Piedmon
The Saint of Killers is, from what I've seen, impossible to harm via any earthly means. I don't think psychic attacks would work on him, because this man's hatred was so pure that not even Hell could wrest his mind from him.

I think it's possible that Dr. Strange could banish him from a distance. Although ANYTHING in the Saint's sights would immediately die---even Celestials, Titans, Gods, w/e. The bullets will kill anything. Even spirits or entities that can't be technically considered "alive." thank you.

Scoobless
Originally posted by hawkwind
y'know by that logic. superman would have no powers in the marvel U. majestic would have no powers in the DCU. Yet he did. and characters have their powers in crossovers.etc etc.

not really.... if he is granted power by a being in a single Universe, it's not a great leap to assume his power only exists within that Universe

hawkwind
Originally posted by Scoobless
not really.... if he is granted power by a being in a single Universe, it's not a great leap to assume his power only exists within that Universe and how is that fun?

Scoobless
and how is that fun?

big grin

Creshosk
y'know by that logic. superman would have no powers in the marvel U. majestic would have no powers in the DCU. Yet he did. and characters have their powers in crossovers.etc etc. Only those with sources of energy that soley exist within one universe or another.

For example jla/a showed that there is no speedforce in Marvel U so Quicksilver beat Flash.

ImmortalOne
Can I get a site on theis Saint ?

Mider
can he be banished?

GODSCRIBE
^that's a possibility, also he could be written out of the universe. im sure some lvl 2 and above reality warpers could do something to him also.

King_Mungi
Can someone post a picture of him? I have heard so much about him but never seen what he looks like.

Jesse7
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/saintkil.jpg

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/2474/preachermanop600x4505xk.jpg

Tassadar
Hes the guy on the right
No one in Marvel stops him, except maybe TOAA if he just banishes SoK from a different dimension, or if GhostRider penance stares him while hes busy killing the rest of Marvel

JohnR
Even within the Preacher-verse, the Saint couldn't kill God when he was on his throne, so his bullets can't kill every entity. So at a minimum, TOAA is probably beyond him as well as (possibly) someone with THOTU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.